Mail Merge Excel Data with Publisher for 4 up postcards

Hi,
I have been browsing and searching for help on this issue to no avail.
What I am trying to do is mail merge a 2 sided 4 up postcard with my
Excel 2003 data. On the front of Publisher 2003I have the Address Block
which is no problem, however when I try to import the matching customer
data to the back of
the postcard it does not match up at all with the front. I have also 2
publisher files setup, 1 for the front of the postcard and 1 for the
back.

I know the Excel data has to be in this format for the mail merge to
work correctly using this formula posted by Doug Robbins:
=IF(MOD(A2,2)=1,A2+1,A2-1):

Column 1       Column 2
     1                   2
     2                   1
     3                   4
     4                   3

However being a novice I need to get the formula to rearrange the order

for 15 columns in Excel using the above example. This is a small
example of what I am looking for:

Antonio F.      Address 1         Phoenix
Sandy W.        Address 2        Mesa
Beatriz E.      Address 3          Tucson
Bob M.          Address 4          Yuma

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Amir

0
abishai (4)
4/27/2006 11:03:32 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

SMTP Connectors #4
Hi, I have a problem with two Front-End servers in NLB. I have two connectors with address space *, one connector with cost 10 the other with cost 20 for connector availability purposes. Inbound mails are targeted to FrontEnd1, outbound mails should go from FrontEnd2 (e.g. MX for FrontEnd1 cost is 10; MX cost for FrontEnd2 is 20) Connectors: FrontEnd1 - Address space * - cost 10 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd1; FrontEnd2 - Address space * - cost 20 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd2 The problem: If both servers are up and running and somehow some mail ends in queue on FrontEnd2 it correctly crea...

data input in text box

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

Recieve Mail Before Sending