Mail merge #3

Hi to everyone.
I want to use mail merge to drawn data from an Excel sheet to a doc. The
Excel workbook has about 30 sheets. I would like to draw data from 12 of
these sheets (one per month). When I try to do it, delays a lot and return
the msg that can’t open the particular Excel workbook. What goes wrong? Is it
the fact that the workbook has many separate sheets?
Any idea to help.
Thank you.

0
Nikos (30)
1/26/2009 7:54:01 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

How to enable auto mail for AD password expiration
Hi All, Need help I having win2k ads and win2k exchange. I need help when user password comes for expiration within 5 or 6 days then my server send auto mail to that perticular user that your password will expiring in 5 days or so. Anyone can help me please. Thanking you. Yours truly, Vicky On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:52:52 +0530, "Vikram Samnt" <vicky_samant@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >Need help I having win2k ads and win2k exchange. I need help when user >password comes for expiration within 5 or 6 days then my server send auto >mail to that perticular us...

Exchange 5.5: Administrator
I'd like to be able to send mail as a user on my system. Currently, we use 3rd party software to track helpdesk emails and such. People continue to email my box when they should be sending the requests to support. I'd like to forward all of these emails to support from their accounts so they can track their support request. Here's the catch: I want to do this without being a delegate for their account. Is this possible? ...

CRM 3.0 Reports Link Not working
I installed CRM on one server and the Database on another. Everything seems to work fine except for the Reports Link listed in the workplace. This is the error I get: ERROR An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. I wish it was that simple, but I am the administrator. In the event log on the CRM Server I see nothing. On the SQL box the only strange thing I see is a 18456 Event for the user NT Authority\Anonymous Logon coming from the CRM servers IP. HELP!!!! A well known issue. Here is a hint from one of the older postings here: Have you loo...

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS MLM PROGRAM(turn $3.7 in to 1,434,892.8 by e-gold)
It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. Hello every body , Im Behrooz Farhangirad , After so much seeking and asking about a good MLM program that not to be a fraud , guaranteed earnings, low investment with a high and fast payments , pay with e-gold , free and simple join and some other services for free such as advertising ,.... I m be glad to introduce one of them , I joined to this program two weeks ago, and i have got a good result ,you can see my earning bill if you want ,contact me. I strongly recommend you to join , follow me: 1) You should open an e-gold account for...

Retrieving deleted e-mails
Hello, A former employee deleted their e-mails before they left. Is there any way to retrieve these e-mails? Thanks for your time! Debbie In the future just a suggestion put all users PST files on the network drive and back them up nightly. The only thing to do is look in the deleted folder if its not there it is likely gone. If its really important you can try your system admin that runs the email server to see if they have anything cached. >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >A former employee deleted their e-mails before they >left. Is there any way to retrieve...

After resetting router, I cannot receive e-mail from the outside.
I have a situation that requires some knowledge that I do not have. I had a router that I could not get into because the password was lost. I had some exchange server issues (SMTP) and went to look at the router, but could not get in. So ... I just restarted the router and my problem went away. But I felt that I should reset the router, at some point, so that I could get into the router in the future. I waited a couple of weeks for the dust to settle and proceeded to reset the router. Everything looked okay, but now I cannot receive outside e-mail. Do I need to open a port up in t...

Unable to send e-mail and get error message when opening live mail
This is the message I get Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'pic' Server: 'post.camtel.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No I call server and all is well. Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down sending and receiving, and causes a multitude of problems such as time-outs, account setting change...

junk e-mail not detected
Do I need to do something special to turn on the junk mail option. I have it set to "high" and have added several domains to the block sender section. None of the e-mails I receive from these domains are block. What's your mail setup? Exchange? Cached Exchange? IMAP? -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:006b01c3bf4d$b81d49a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Do I need to do something special to tu...

outlook e-mail #3
messages in my inbox disappear after i read them. where can i retrieve them Check your view. View, Current view, and make sure it's not set to unread messages. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:438901c3e44e$8edc7360$a301280a@phx.gbl... > messages in my inbox disappear after i read them. where > can i retrieve them <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:438901c...

Merging cells with the same values
I am looking to merge all the horizontal cells in a sheet that display the same value answer as the cell directly along side it. The values are generated from a lookup formular that expresses the answers as words. Is it possible to get a group of cells alongside each other to merge and display the same answer automatically. Thanks ...

cannot change part of a merged cell
This is the error a user receives when he tries to copy one cell into another made up of 3 merged cells. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Is this a fluke? thanks, dominique Copying one cell to a merge of three cells should work. Are you "sure" it is only one cell that is being copied each time? Maybe "sometimes" it is one cell and "other times" more than one. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:02:57 -0400, "Dominique Schroeder" <dmschroe@woodmeistercorp.com> wrote: >This is the error a user receives when he...

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient
I have a user who occassionally get the following when she tries to send an email: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients The following recipient(s) could not be reached: LastName, FirstName on 5/3/2010 11:02 PM None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. There were three users in the To field and she got this for all three; the From field was empty. I checked TechNet and found some information, but none of it seems to apply to her: all three recipients are in the same domain as the sender and on the same Exchange mail...

auto track outlook mails in crm 4.0
Hi all, In order to auto track outlook emails in crm 4.0, I have done followings but it does not working, can anyone help me pls?. Thanks. CRM-> Settings -> Adminstration -> Users Select the specific user and under the general tab (which whould be the default tab shown) there is a section called E-Mail Access Configuration. Select the incoming to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook. If you would like CRM to send email outgoing, you can do so under the outgoing property but for my setup, we leave it at None. Now, go into the dropdown option in Outlook Outlook -> CRM -> Opt...

cannot send e-mails using windows mail
I cannot send e-mails using my Windows e-mail. I think I have probably set it up incorrectly. How can I reset it so that I can use it? Thanks Glenn What happens when you try? Any error message? Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "glenn" <glenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD0CE029-59E6-48E0-AF1F-6847C8D8B83A@microsoft.com... >I cannot send e-mai...

Where can download latest CRM 3 Outlook CD
Hi. May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD. this link it is the latest one http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en thank you Yes, the link you does point to the latest CRM 3 Outlook. Don't forgot to also install the Update Rollup 2 afterwards. You can find that by browsing to www.microsoft.com/downloads and entering "crm update rollup 2" in the box next to search all downloads. "Ng" wrote: > Hi. > > May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD. &g...

junk mail list of sender
I saw MS updating office2003 outlook with a better junk filter and was wandering if if they are doing the same to office 2000 or XP. Office 2003 has a feature to export or import email addresses of junk mail senders and was wandering if office 2000 has the same feature or if anybody know the name of the file that Microsoft designated when you add junk mail sender in office 2000. JM Jose Matus <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I saw MS updating office2003 outlook with a better junk > filter and was wandering if if they are doing the same to > office 2000 or...

Outlook E-Mail #4
When logging into either Outlook, or Outlook Express I get the following message "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'xxxxxx', Server: 'pop.xxxxx.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" What is the cause & cure? ...

mail will not move from outbox
I set up Outlook this morning and thoght I had done everything correct, but my email will not move from outbox. I guess I missed something in the setup. Please HELP -- wfw Any error messages when you send and receive? Are you pressing F9 or send and receive button? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE...

how can i use the same account with the same personal folders in two computers #3
please help in my company we have to use one account in two machines and we want every one in two machines to be aware of what the other do and what mails he send and recive, please note that dont use microsoft exchange as a mail server thanks in advance Only one outlook can access a pst at a time - you can use a batch file to make a copy for the second computer to use, but it won't be updated in real time. If you are only sharing mail, a local imap server might work better. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 ...

Windows Mail Access to wireless router
Have just installed a wireless router which works ok with internet cxn. However unable to access via windows mail. Seems to point to old talktalk speed touch hardwire modem. How do l change to point to wireless router (also talktalk) Any help much appreciated -- mickG "Mick" <Mick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00415866-5FE0-4872-8EBA-C1C452E1782B@microsoft.com... > Have just installed a wireless router which works ok with internet cxn. > However unable to access via windows mail. Seems to point to old talktalk > speed touch hardw...

merging files #2
Hi My wife has a number of separate publisher files that she needs to combine into a single file. There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do this.. I have looked at the "insert" menu and it looks like you can insert a blank page but not an existing file… How do I combine multiple publisher files into one document? Thanks Michael mlsred <mlsred@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I combine multiple publisher files into one document? Copy and Paste. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:20:03 +0000,...

CRM 3.0 Support
I would like to know from Microsoft CRM support what modes of data input into CRM do not void Microsoft CRM support. There are 3 that I think are OK: 1) Put data into the CDF staging database and use the CRM Data Migration Wizard to move the data into CRM 2) Use the CRM SDK web services to insert data into CRM 3) Use Scribe to insert data into CRM (I assume Scribe uses the CRM SDK) One that I think voids support is 1) Inserting data directly into the CRM database using SQL Insert statements, BCP, select into, or bulk inserts. Can someone from Microsoft CRM support confirm this? Thanks!...

searching for mails
Hello we just change our system from netscape to outlook. Know i'm not used to the program outlook and i must search for mails a lot. With netscape you could search by date, is this also possible in outlook (version 2000)? Than i've another little problem with importing the mail files. Some mails have no date anymore. There just stand (none), while other mails in the same folder have a correct date. Does anybody know how this may come? Thanks in advance Kind regards Erwin Bormans Docent Aron www.aron.be erwin.bormans@aron.be I've found the solutions to my problems! Greetz ...

Need help on mail merge with 4 up postcards Avery 3380
I just upgraded from Office 2000/Win XP to Office 2007/Win Vista 64 Ultimate. I had previously created postcards using Publisher and a mailing list (datsource) using Word and everything was fine in Publisher 2000. The Avery postcard stock is titled 3380 (or use template 8387) and is 4 up using landscape print. I have a deskjet 6840 that I can manually duplex on. When I try to do this on Publisher 2007, I select File-Print Merge and Multiple pages per sheet. It seems to know it's 4 up, that is on one side of the paper there are 4 printable areas, but it prints on one side: <front>...

CRM 3.0 and Multiple currencies
Hi, Out of the box is CRM 3.0 multi currency capable ? .. I saw another post with links to a bunch of other vendors who provide plugins and components for 1.2 for multi currency .. but I'm just wondering if anything has changed with 3.0 ? thanks for the help, regards, Wal. Hi Wal! "Wal" wrote > Out of the box is CRM 3.0 multi currency capable ? .. I saw another post > with links to a bunch of other vendors who provide plugins and components > for > 1.2 for multi currency .. but I'm just wondering if anything has changed > with > 3.0 ? AFAIS no....