Macro problem #3

I have a exel file which always asks me whether I want to disable macro
during start up. I don't need any macro in it at all and I checked from menu
Tool->Macro->Macros. But there is nothing in the list. How can I find it and
delete it please?

0
jlmagzine (3)
4/14/2005 3:13:50 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

JL

You could take a look here...

http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/tipstrick.htm#macrowarningremoval

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"JL" <jlmagzine@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a exel file which always asks me whether I want to disable macro
>during start up. I don't need any macro in it at all and I checked from
>menu Tool->Macro->Macros. But there is nothing in the list. How can I find
>it and delete it please?

Hi JL

Go into you VBA editor  (ALT F11) and see if there are any modules in
there. If there are, delete them.

Regards
Karen

0
assertec (7)

lookup problem #2
I have a sheet with J11 called Buyers # and K11 called Buyers name. On the next sheet called Buyers there is a list with B1 being the buyers number, and C2 is the buyers names. How can I enter a number on the first sheet and get the corresponding name to come up? Todd Have a look in HELP index for VLOOKUP -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Todd Fischer" <todd@fischerhome.net> wrote in message news:evMAjQDPEHA.3052@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a sheet with J11 called Buyers # and K11 called Buyers name. On the > next sheet called Buyers there is a...

Can an IF statement be used for 3 options?
Can I setup an IF statement to select between 3 options? For example, I have 3 divisions with 5 teams in each division. Can I setup a formula to have it enter the proper division if I have the team name entered. For example, if I have BOS in cell B2 how do I get cell C2 to say AL EAST. I have a tab called divisions with the divisions listed in cells A1, A2, and A3. The teams from division A1 are listed in cells A2, A3, A4, A5, and A6. Thanks. Assuming your division names are in A1:C1 and teams are in the 5 rows below each division (A2:C6), then try: =OFFSET(divisions!A1,,MAX(IF(I...

3.0 to 4.0 conversion
We are getting an error when the 4.0 install is doing it's upgrade review. We are getting "The unique constraints in the CRM database are not consistent with the Dynamics CRM 3.0" Then we get the "Stored procedures in the CRM database are not consistent..." Then "Setup has detected customizations that have not been published..." However, any customizations, and they are minor, are published. Anybody have any thoughts? ...

Problem with register scrolling
I just started having this problem with Money 2004 Deluxe. When I try to scroll to the last entry of my register the scroll bar reaches the bottom, but I am not at the bottom of the register. I must click on the down arrow at the bottom of the scroll bar to get the register to scroll to the last entry. bdog Are you using a scroll mouse button? Sometimes the button gets stuck and what you describe happens in Bills & Deposits. If so then move your scroll button a slight amount. Mark Fields "bdog" <bd@op.net> wrote in message news:Xns9469EF048AE96bdopnet@24.50.78.38...

Problem creating distribution group
I have over 700 address contacts that have been "tagged" into various categories. I know how to set up a new distribution group. However, when I choose "select names" the names from my list apear as first name, last name instead of last name , first name. This makes it almost impossible to scroll up and down looking for the name I want to select and add to my distribution group. Please advise of any suggestions. What version of Outlook? Randal Langley wrote: > I have over 700 address contacts that have been "tagged" > into various categories. I ...

importing pst files #3
I've had to reload Office 2000. I am now trying to import the Outlook backup I made, which is a .pst file. I'm following the import directions, Outlook is performing the task, but nothing is showing up - I am unable to see any of my contacts, emails, or folders I created. HELP! I'm desperate! Why are you trying to import? Why not just use the old .pst file as your main Outlook data file? If you need help in doing this, go to Help | About Microsoft Outlook and tell us whether Outlook is configured in Internet Mail Only or Corporate/Workgroup mode. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook M...

Publisher Problem
Volunteer Nancy C. Benner Janyszeski Answers Subject MS Publisher 2000 Problem Question I'm using Pub 2000 in on a Pent 4 3.06GHz processor 512 mb ram. Publisher is installed on the local drive (c:). Problem is when trying to open a publisher file from the network share it won't open. The files are on a NT Server 4.0 shared directory with full access to all users. When trying to open the file all it does is close publisher completely. If I do manage to get a file open when I try to save it the message appears stating that the destination drive (S:\shared) is full. An examin...

Command button code problem
I have a form with a command button that opens a report in preview. The form has a combo box from which you select the record that should be shown on the report but when I click on the command button I get all the records not just the one I have clicked What's wrong with my code? Here it is Private Sub cmdprintcr_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdprintcr_Click Dim strAVCISCode As String 'set strAVCISCode equal to the selected value before closing the form, otherwise it will give us an error strAVCISCode = "AVCISCode" DoCmd.OpenReport "rptCrimereport",...

Money Small Business Inventory Problem
I have entered an incorrect value for the purchase of an inventory item. I would like to correct the error, but I cannot find any where to do it. Can anyone help? Thanks Jack ...

Account format change #3
GP 9 framework length = 14 4 segments 3-4-4-3 seg 3 natural current useage length 11 1-3-4.3 in a test environment under tools setup acct format made the changes so that length = 14 seg1=3 seg2 =4 no change to seg3 or 4 this keeps us within the framework and saved ex acct 0-401-5000-399 became 0ss-401s-5000-399 s=space I then ran the prof tools modifier final acct 000-0401-5000-399 with the actindx of 0-401-5000-399 = to the new acct 000-0401-5000-399 only results that I have an issue with so far is the gl40200 the 2 segments that were changed had both in the table and the new longer segm...

Print Macro
Cell D5 represents a variable number from 1-120, the input changes the data accordingly on the whole workbook. I have input a macro to enter the number 1, print the document range A1:AB54 and then input number 2 and so on until i have 120 pages. This a frequently changing schedule and for review and distibution, would rather have a pdf doc. I changed the printer from the default to a pdf writer, when the macro runs it prints to the pdf doc but when the pdf document opens up, the macro stops after the first one, it does not go back to excel to work on number 2 etc.. Is there a ...

Moving Emails to Folders
Though I encountered no problems over many months, in the last several I have run into a huge issue in moving certain emails from my "in" and "sent" boxes to my achive folders. These emails all either originate from China or have a Chinese originated reply in the email string. The individuals with whom I'm corresponding in China are from major corporations and, in one case, the person is an employee on my corporate email system. The symptoms are as follows. When I try to drag the email to the folder, the hourglass appears, as if it is trying to complete the transfer. A...

IE 7 and problems with Money 2005
Yesterday my computer automatically updated to IE7 and now I can not sign in online using my MS 2005. I get an "Your sign-in information could not be verified. Go online or select the work offline check box, and then reenter your sign in information" I also am unable to get account updates from the MS Money website. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this? In microsoft.public.money, Giavid wrote: >Yesterday my computer automatically updated to IE7 and now I can not sign in >online using my MS 2005. I get an "Your sign-in information could not be >verifie...

cell reference problem #2
I am trouble with cell references in a spreadsheet. Some cells will display the cell reference rather than the value it points to. For example the cell will display =A1 as text rather than the content of that cell. What could cause this???????? thanks in advance david Hi David, First check that you have calculation turned on. Tools, Options, Calculation, automatic calculation If that is the problem and it recurs, see my slowresp to see how to spot the problem earlier. The other possibility is that you have Text formatting instead of General or a numeric format. Other things t...

test post #3
I've posted a couple messages today that havn't shown up. Just testing my account. Frank ...

Problem while tring to run a macro designed to save embedded images
Tink@discussions.microsoft.com Please solve me the following problem I'm getting an error as Run-time error '91' Object variable or with block variable not set while trying to run the macro in VBA. Thanks in advance How can you expect anyone to know without seeing your code? Post a message in the newsgroup specifically for general Outlook programming issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba or, via web interface, at http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba . And include a small code...

MACRO Recorded and saved does not run the second time.
Hello, The Macro was created on a Vista system. Steps: Developer Record Macro Macro entered --------------- Record Macro Macro name: month Store: Workbook OK ----------------- Macro was then entered Stop recording Developer Visual Basic Macro name shows as:month Run The macro ran OK ---------------------------. once more: Run Macro edit Save Book1 save as type: Excel Macro Enabled Workbook save developer Macro security Macro setting Enable all Macros Trust access to the VBA project object model --------------------------- When I tried to run it once mor...

Changing Case #3
I have a large excel document that has been typed in upper case and I wish to change it to Proper case ie. with initial capitals only. Is there an easy way to do this, please. Thanks, Robert Robert, The easiest way is probably to download the free Excel add-in "XL Extras" from http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware It adds menu commands on the Format menu that will change case in whatever cells you select - Proper, Upper, Lower and Sentence case. Plus it does other nice stuff. Comes with a Word.doc install/use file. -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Robert ...

Distribution List problem #3
Hello, I've created a universal distribution list on a child domain but no one can see that list. But, if a list is created on the parent domain everyone can see it. I can see the list under Exchange System Manager. We are running Exchange 2003 sp2 running in native mode on a Win 2003 SP1 member server. Parent and child domains are both 2000 SP4 running in native mode Than you in advance. - Are you sure you created a new (mail-enabled) Universal Distribution Group in the child domain? - Was domainprep run in the child domain? - Is there a Recipient Update Service (RUS) pointing...

Question about E-mail templates in 3.0
Do anyone knows whether it is possible to customize email templates to include e.g. flash or jpeg’s or just a plain word dodument?? ...

Character Spacing Problems
When attempting to print in Publisher 2002 my text appears disjointed and expanded. if I use character spacing to correct this it only makes the printed copy worse! The text looks fine of the screen before I print but prints out all weird. Can anyone help me? It isn't a Publisher problem. It's most likely a printer driver problem. Go to the web site of the printer manufacturer and download the latest drivers. -- Ron Cohen drc023@ivwnet.com "Elizabeth" <beth@breadministries.org> wrote in message news:10fd01c34d43$5fdc0c30$3501280a@phx.gbl... > When attemptin...

macro in excel to copy from excel to word
i have a database in excel...which i would like to take more advantag of. I also have some forms in Word that I was hoping to be able to get the to be automatically completed using the excel database. Initially thought this would be quite simple.... just record the macr then modify it to suit. This using simple copy from excel and paste into word document, o pasting into form..field..values. I have done a little before with excel macros - to a level of 'usin excel programming for dummies' book. But really do not know where t start now. Have seen this: "Dim appWD As Word.Appl...

Banners at min 3 feet!
Hi there, My problem with the Pub2002 is, that I am not finding a workaround for the banner minimum width! I need a 2 feet banner! Is there any help out please? Thanks Gerry from Mauritius After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Gerhard Nowak <gerardino1@yahoo.e>... > I need a 2 feet banner! Try a custom-sized banner? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_...

Word Art #3
How do I resize or scale my Word Art? I know I can change the font size, but I want to scale/resize -- just keeps popping back to original size. natira wrote: > How do I resize or scale my Word Art? I know I can change the font > size, but I want to scale/resize -- just keeps popping back to > original size. And are we supposed to /guess/ which version you're running...? -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ My apologies, you are quite right. Being new to Bulletin Boards I was remiss in not stating all the facts. I will, however, take my question...

RPC over HTTP problem #2
I have configured an Outlook 2003 client to use RPC over HTTP over the internet (DSL) with an Exchange mailbox that is over 15 GB in size. When I tested out the connection with a much smaller test mailbox, Outlook launched fine. When I tried to open the very large mailbox, the Outlook client tried several times to connect, but failed. When I then tried to reconnect to my smaller test mailbox, that failed as well. Thinking that something had happened at the server, I went to another machine, I was able to successfully connect the smaller test mailbox. Does anyone know what is happening?...