Macro for copy sheet

I am a novice when it comes to macros...but I have to copy a bunch of
spreadsheets...both copying to the same workbook and copying to a new
workbook...I'd like to streamline the process and rather than copy/move,
etc., I wanted to either make a macro button or a shortcut key.  I can't
find anything on the web to help me.  I have to do this every week on
different sheets...so I'd like to have a macro that works for all the named
sheets.  Can this be done?
Thanks!
Lynn

0
lynnieb (6)
11/13/2006 2:02:41 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

--

Dave Peterson
0

And Ron de Bruin has tons of samples: