Macro Command Button

I'm trying to assign a command button on the worksheet to
a macro.  If I read the help instructions correctly it states to
put a command button on the worksheet then 'right click the
command button and select shortcut to macro'.  I  don't get
a shortcut option when I right-click the command button?????
I've to 2 macros created and working but I'm unable to setup the button.
Help anyone....thanks

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

There are two buttons that look alike, but behave differently.

It sounds like you used the commandbutton from the Control toolbox toolbar.
Delete those and grab a button from the Forms toolbar and you'll see the "assign
macro" option.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com