lookup and match from another excel file

Curious if someone can help.  I have a dispatch log that I made for m
company, I would like to set up a payroll system that will automaticl
pull all rows that meet a certain name and date range. and put it o
another new sheet for that weeks payroll if anyone has some ideas le
me know, I can post an example of my dispatch log if needed.

Thanks

Sorry Sort of newb to this.

Actually here is the file, I have macros on it for sorting

             Attachment filename: new daily log.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=63792

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow