Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) #2

Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min )
At http://iceboob.Co.CC

Due to GOOGLE security risks, i have hidden the videos(15) in an
image.
in that website on Right side  below search box click on image
and watch videos in all angles.
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Money2002 #2
I have been using Money2002 quite uneventfully for several years. When I tried to sign-in today it wold not accept my password. It keeps prompting for my sign-in name and password neither of which has been changed since the beginning. I have tried clicking the "Forgot you password" option but that does nothing. The sign-in screen is the "Microsoft Passport Sign-in" screen. I did try recently to enroll to try-out the new Microsoft Beta Office but found the process with Password too confusing and gave up in the process. Could I have in some way unintentionally fouled ...

help!! #2
Hi. can anyone help me solve this formula on excel.. =IF(PlanA=0,PlanB,PlanD) Thanks -- reddie12345 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ reddie12345's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28500 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480997 see solution in your other post: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=480996 PLEASE don't multi-post, as this wastes the time of the volunteers who spend time answering in one location when the problem has been already solved in another...

Error sending email #2
Hi I am trying to send email from within access. When I try to create outlook from within access using Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application"), I get the 'Automation Error, The specified module could not be found.". I can see the outlook 11 reference in the reference so not sure why it can't find outlook. This app is working fine on other machines so the problem has to be with this machine. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards ...

Excel>Data>Import External Data>New Web query #2
Hi I am trying to use Excel 2003 to import data from http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quotes/default.asp?refresh=on&rand=8519 I use new web query on the above url. I select the data in the block under 'My Favourite Quotes' The wizard behaves as expected but only returns 1 line not the 3 that have been selected. Can someone please give me some pointers on how I can get the 3 lines. Thanks Bruce Try yahoo instead or go here and get my FREE excel file for quotes or history. Look for donaldb36 as author. xltraders@yahoogroups.com -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@...

Static CMap object #2
Hi all, Excuse but the other message is wrong I've declared in my .h file the following CMap type : typedef CMap<CString, CString&, MyClass*, MyClass*&> Map; ... ... class AnotherClass { ... public: static Map BuilderMap; ... ... static void Register(CString name, MyClass* instance); }; In one of my CPP file call the Register method as following: AnotherClass::Register(_T("TEST"), this); The code of Register method is : void AnotherClass::Register(CString name, MyClass* instance) { AnotherClass::BuilderMap.SetAt(name, instance); } When linking my project there t...

how can I exceed the nested if fuction limit #2
I am trying to create a validation for a column based off of the previous columns value, which reqires many nested if functions, (10 to be exact). However the limit of 7 nested if function prevents me from being able to do this. With all the amazing things that excel can do, there has to be some sort of work-around for this. Any ideas? Usually the best alternative is to use a Lookup function, however, without more details its hard to give a fuller explanation. _____________________ Naz London "mgdye" wrote: > I am trying to create a validation for a column based off o...

make a cell automatically populate with "1" when specified cell va
I am trying to figure out how I can use Excel formula or function to do the following: When the name column is valued, it will automatically populate "1" in the tally column. Assuming Column A is the name column and Column B is the tally column, enter the following in the first cell of the tally column: =If(A1="","","1") Drag this formula down as far as you want. HTH Otto "WendyM" <WendyM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E135DC3-CD03-4F03-B47B-759B2D761A0F@microsoft.com... >I am trying to figure out how I can ...

SOAP SDK tool V3 #2
Can any one let me know how to configure SOAP SDK tool, to capture data between, Java code and C# webservices. If any one has answer please let me know. rgds Nuts *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ...

How access Irish Pension Board Spreadsheet PRSA charges? #2
My Email address is lvmcn1@hotmail.com I am looking for details of the charges commissions and durations of PRSA's so as to get my ssia money out of my current account where it is gaining no interest!!!! Having no clue as to where to find the spreadsheet, website or anything else, not much to offer. Do you have a copy of the spreadsheet? If so, what problems are you having getting the information from it? Is it only available for viewing at a website? A web query might get you the information you need. Not much for us to go on here. "Lum" wrote: > My Email ...

80070490 kb967723 but kb967723 was successfully installed 2 months
So what gives? Why does auto update continue to try to install this update? It just started trying to (re)install this update again a couple of days ago. I am also getting this for kb972145, which was also successfully installed 2 months ago. -- lucky jack lucky_jack wrote: > So what gives? Why does auto update continue to try to install this update? > It just started trying to (re)install this update again a couple of days ago. > I am also getting this for kb972145, which was also successfully installed 2 > months ago. The error is occurring because there'...

Conditional Formatting Formula Help Part 2
Hi, I am working on a conditional formatting formula that will refer to a different worksheet that the one it is in, I hope this can be done, so here's how the formula needs to be: in cell X2 of worksheet "10 DAY AVERAGES" I need a formula that tests cell W2 in worksheet "PASTE DATA" to see if it's greater than the 20 day average of cells W2 through D2 in worksheet "PASTE DATA", and if so I will program a certain highlighting color via conditional formatting, I would appreciate very much some help with this formula THANKS! -- RalphSE ---------------...

Problems with nt-backup #2
I know that only the transaction logs are backed up. But if i have one full-backup and and a differential backup i can restore my system if is crashes wright? Or is it better to make everyday a full backup? "Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@mvpsnospam.org> wrote in message news:%23mPbzLHwFHA.212@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Are you sure you really want to do a differential Exchange backup? You > understand that a differential Exchange backup only backs up the > transaction > logs, right? > -- > Ed Crowley > MVP - Exchange > "Protecting the world from ...

Export Data from B-Trieve to EXCEL
I am upgrading Great Plains from 4.0 to version 9.0. The current data is in B-Trieve version. Is there any way that instead of Migrating data from B-Trieve to SQL, I export data from B-Trieve to Excel and then import it in SQL via integration manager. Any help in exporting the data from B-Trieve to Excel would be highly appreicated. Thanks It's possible to export from Btrieve to Excel. GP used to provide a DDF creator that would enable you to create the five DDF files that would give you access to your data via ODBC. But, are you planning on exporting each file to Excel and then...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Neues_Fenster_=F6ffnen?=
Hallo, bin VB-Anf�nger und habe ein Makro f�r Excel erstellen k�nnen, das mir ein neues Dokument �ffnet. Wie kann ich diese Datei in einem neuen Fenster/einer neuen Instanz �ffnen. (NT4 & Excel 97) Danke! Versuchen Sie es hier: microsoft.public.de.excel -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Sebastian W?rth" <sewu1@web.de> wrote in message news:70e7c4fa.0312050157.15ee8cd7@posting.google.com... > Hallo, > > bin VB-Anf�nger und habe ein Makro f�r Excel erstellen k�nnen, das mir > ein neues Dokument �ffnet. Wie kann ich diese Datei in einem n...

Charting Text #2
Below sample data I am trying to chart but I'm not sure if Excel can do this. It is basically a record of animals (tags) and where they have been spotted. I am trying to create a chart (maybe a scatter) with Location and Month on the X & Y axis and the tag data to appear to show a sighting. I have created a work around using a pivot table but the person looking at this chart is not an Excel user and I want to keep it simple. Any suggestions? Location Month Tag NW Jan J33 NW June J34 SW May J33 SW June J35 E Oct J36 E Nov J35 W May J33 W Apr J34 Hi, Insert new blank columns ...

How to get a long column of numbers to wrap and print on 1 page?
I have a long column of numbers that we add to daily. This column needs to be sorted in ascending order and then printed. I don't know of a way to sort multiple columns together so that is why it is one long column. Is there a way to get it to print as multiple columns across a page so as to not have numerous pages with only 1 column on each? Thanks. take a look here: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm In article <3880FBB4-BF95-4A82-B98A-519C79BF1A34@microsoft.com>, Sue <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a long column of numbers th...

Messenger #2
Does the standard version of Exchange Server 2003 have the "MSN Messenger"-like server on it? I remember Exchange Server 2000 having the server, but can't find it on 2003. Thanks, Neil Hi Neil The Instant Messager feature of Exchange 2000 has been replaced with a new product called Live Communication Server: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/livecomm/prodinfo/default.mspx -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Neil Shaw" <newsgroups@nshaw.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23%2...

1 forward mailbox for 2 outlook mailbox's
Can we use 1 forward mailbox with two outlook mailbox’s? Please provide your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance and help appreciated. BB ...

email sending problems #2
when sending emails to certain adresses, i recieve an error stating the email couldn't be sent because the adress was rejected by the server. it says "server error 550." it's really annoying because then i have to go into a webmail and send it out that way. i would say about 50% of my outgoing mail will not send because of this reason. any advice? thank you ...

error 550 5.7.1 #2
Hello, We just acuired a new office and I had their MX record forward to my exchange server. However when an email from the old domain (this example bankxxx.com) I get the message below. I added bankxxx.com to my smtp connections to accecpt from this domain but it just doesn't want to accept it. It still only accepts email from my current domain which is bankyyy.com This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <bill@bankxxx.com>: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for mjaneiro@bankhnb.com Giving up...

General Question #2
Is there a function that if I wright text in one box, there is an automatic addition of a number in another box? Peter. Yes, probably. We'd need some more information, though, to offer you help on which function to use and how. Andy. "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:760FE797-48B6-4AE1-AFC0-B73F92395E18@microsoft.com... > Is there a function that if I wright text in one box, there is an automatic addition of a number in another box? in cell a2 =if(a1="mytext",2,"") -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@28...

Simple macro help #2
I have a workbook with two sheets in it. the workbook is used to keep track of machines in a particular location. on one sheet there is a weekly update and the second sheet is a year to date tracker. what i'm trying to do is on the weekly sheet i want to update the numbers for each location, weekly obviously. on the other sheet i want it to keep track of the yearly amount. for example on the weekly sheet i have 3 machines in memphis and 4 in los angeles. the yearly sheet will read 3 for memphis and 4 for los angeles. then at the end of week two i update the weekly sheet saying there...

RMS 2 and SQL 2008
Does RMS 2 work on SQL 2008? We are in the buying RMS 2.0 and upgradiing SQL 2000 to SQL 2008. I haven't found anything about this. The MS business partner that we are working with didn't know for sure either. Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01C927B4.808A8CD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Not officially supported. MBS is supposedly verifying compatibility = right now. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen ...

Send/Receive not working #2
Having recovered from a recent crash, which involved reinstalling Outlook, I now find I can't Send/Receive email. My email account settings work, and tested OK. However, when I press Send/Receive I simply get the message, "Operation Failed" - nothing else, no error message or code, no nothing. I also tried to open up Outlook Express, but I can't, it just won't open, even uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it still won't open, no error messages there either. Just the none appearance of OE. All the files seem to be there on the HD, but no action. I can't h...

Printing to 2 Printers
Is there any way to send 2 different reports to 2 different printers from One (1) button? Access 2003 Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks in advance D ...