Is there a auto-graph generator functionality in EXCEL/VBA? Hi all, I am not sure if this could be done, but in my mind, I want the folllowing functioanlity: I highlight one input cell and one ou

Is there a auto-graph generator functionality in EXCEL/VBA?

Hi all,

I am not sure if this could be done, but in my mind, I want the
folllowing functioanlity:

I highlight one input cell and one output cell, (of course the output
cell is dependent on the input cell through potentially complicated
dependency)

and then a window pops up and asks me for the range and step size of
the graph.

And then it automatically generate a graph plotting  output vs.
input.

Everything should be automatic.

Furthermore, I would like to ask if the following can be easily done:

I highlight multiple input cells and multiple output cells, (of course
the output cells are dependent on the input cells through potentially
complicated dependency)

and then a window pops up and asks me for the ranges and step sizes of
the iteration on the inputs,

And then it automatically generate a graph plotting  outputs vs.
inputs.

Can anybody tell me how to do that?

I want this to be as automatical as possible...

Thanks a lot!

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

The opposite of the "sort" function
I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/samplenoreplace.html In article <1174843249.583556.129830@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, lucavilla@cashette.com wrote: > I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. > Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? Exellent solution! thanks! Let's say your data in A1:A10 In B1: =RAND() copy from B1 to B10 Select A1:B10 > Data > Sort > Sort by select Column B > select As...

IF FUNCTION #14
he following formula: =IF(B3=8,IF(B7=16,(B6*12/16)+(3*B8)+(4*B9)+(8*B10),(IF(B7=24,(B6*12/24)+(3*B8)+(4*B9)+(B10*8),0)))) Works well if the first condition B3=8 is met and returns the correct value. The problem is that when that condition is not met the formula returs FALSE, I want it to print 0. Every option I have tried has failed. The error always says to many arguments have been entered. Thanks in advance for any help. Have you tried =b6*12/b7 -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Gulfman100" <Gulfman100@discussions.microsoft....

learning Excel #3

default values in a cell

random number generator
Hey is there a way to generate random numbers like you would for a draft. In other words, i have numbers 1 through 10 and generate a random order for those? Use the RAND() function. If 1-10 are in A1:A10, enter =RAND() in cell B1 and copy it down through B10. Recalc (F9), then sort by column B. Hope this helps, Hutch "pat67" wrote: > Hey is there a way to generate random numbers like you would for a > draft. In other words, i have numbers 1 through 10 and generate a > random order for those? > . > You would have to generate 10 random numbers ...

Expand a surface graph
Hi! This might by a easy question.... I made a surface graph with a table of 5x6 with %. The graph is fine, but I want to make the graph bigger, so I expand the graph the same way I do with other types of graph (pressing on the graph an move the cursor), but it does not work here. Now I habe a small graph, with a lot of blank space- Any help will be appreciate. Best regards! Zek ...

mouse highlighting webbrowser control
Hi, I'm using the webbrowser control. Mouse highligting isn't working (ie. pressing and holding the left mouse button, moving over the items/text to highlight and releasing). Is this something I have to implement manually or is there another reason why this isn't working? Thanks, Craig ...

formula or VBA
I need to search through a column checking condtions. If the conditions are met, then I want to enter the corresponding value in the column next to it into a different cell. Basically, I want to search column A and, if the conditions are met, put the value in B into C. Would this be easier via formula or code? And maybe some starting suggestions would be nice if you don't mind. -- Thanks, Jim in a formula in col b =if(cond,a1,"") using vba for each c in range("a1:a100") if cond then c.offset(0,1)=c next -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "...

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

HOWTO: Customizing CRM