Is it possible to include an image in page footer???

I'm trying to see if it is possible to include an image in a page footer in
Excel.  Haven't figured it out on my own, so I thought I'd post the question
here.

Thanks,
Shane

0
srpouch (23)
10/9/2008 7:45:50 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

This feature was added in xl2002.

What version are you using?

--

Dave Peterson
0

Thanks for the heads up.  I guess I'll have to switch machines with
them!!!!!!!!!!!!

> This feature was added in xl2002.
>
> What version are you using?
>
> "Shane R. Pouch" wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to see if it is possible to include an image in a page footer
>> in
>> Excel.  Haven't figured it out on my own, so I thought I'd post the
>> question
>> here.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shane