Intrastat reporting

Hi Guys

I've been lumbered with having to create an IntraStat report in Excel from
an SQL db that isn't really geared up for IntraStat hence the Excel querying
bit.

Anybody done anything like this, esp for Netherlands CBS?

Thanks

Laphan

0
news782 (11)
11/12/2003 8:51:07 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Tax report #2
Is there a report that i can run for all items in RMS that only charge 1 sales tax. Any help would be great. Thanks Hi Justin, I am not really sure what you are after in the report. But I just wrote one that might work provided you are not looking for a HQ rpt that will list items by item tax by store. However, if you do have your data centralized and would like the one for items by item tax for HQ or SO, then let me know your email and I will shoot your way. -- Jocelyn "Justin" wrote: > Is there a report that i can run for all items in RMS that only charge 1 > s...

Mileage report
Im making a database to keep track of my miles. Id like it to automatically insert the miles when I type in the To and From information. I understand that I can list the criteria of one place to next equals such and such, but how would I code that in the main data window cells? Jason Let's say you have assembled the sample data below in Sheet1, in A1:C4 which shows the distances between any 2 points From.....To.....Dist A...........B.........5 A...........C.........8 A...........D........10 Put in D2: =TRIM(A2&B2) Put in E2: =TRIM(B2&A2) (Assumption: Distance A to B = D...

Report #2
Hi How do create a report for my Chq Account where I can see the following information. Here is an example: Balance at the 30th Oct 2006 Total Paid In Total Paid Out Balance on 28th Nov 2006 Thank you in advance. Kind regards Apr, I'm assuming that you are using Money 2007. This should be similar in other versions though. Go to Reports Home, under Income and expenses, choose Account transactions. When the report opens, from the left panel choose Customize... On the Rows & Columns tab select "Months" from the Subtotal by: list and "Use total of prior transacti...

Printed Report Font
Access 2007 I have a form based on a table that has one field (Memo). The field is RichText so I'm able to change fonts and other text attributes. When I print the report based on the same table as the form it prints the font chosen for the field in the report. I want the report to print the same font and attributes as the form. Is this possible? Any help will be appreciated, James Disregard please. I was using a form in my mde and I hadn't updated it with the changed form. James "JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message news:ek7pP6PBIHA.4160@TK2MSFTNG...

Excel Report Builder Restrictions
Hello, Within Excel Report Builder, is there a way to enter restrictions as an and/or basis? From what I can tell, when I enter restrictions, it would be treated like this: 1st rest: x = y and 2nd rest: a = b I can't have: x = y or a = b I see where I can display the SQL Query, but I cannot edit it. Is the only way around this to create a SQL View/stored procedure and build it into that instead of through the interface? Thanks for your help! Jen Jen, You are correct. You can't apply "OR" Restriction in ERB/SLB. Only "and" restriction applies. -- Th...

Report runs slowly if other users are logged in
I am experiencing an intermittent problem of reports that run slowly (approx 20 x slower than normal) if a number of users are also logged into GP. Logging the other users right out of GP clears the problem. Does anyone else experience similar problems, or have any suggestions? GP ver 6.00g52 / SQL 2000 SP3 / Win 2000 SP4 TIA, Frank Stern, Fujitsu Services ...

Manipulate report page header fileds through subreport
Hi Experts, A2K and a main report (just to provide sequential page numbering) that holds a few subreports. I have put two hidden fields on each subreport named item_en & item_tr. I have two fields on the main report page header named tr & en. The main report used ans a shell for all the subreports is an unbound report. Aim is to set: mainreport.tr = item_tr mainreport.en = item_en changing with each subreport. I am trying to get this done with an if then... but just couldn't manage to refer to the subreport by name and fieldname to alter the content of the main report'...

How do I setup a Crystal Reports server to host CRM 1.2 Reports?
Hi there, I recently upgraded from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0. As a result I can no longer run all of our custom crystal reports from the 1.2 installation. Can anyone tell me or point me to a document on the web which instructs on setting up a Crystal Reports server to host the CRM 1.2 reports? My company has a registered copy of Crystal 9 Developer edition & reports server. I don't know much about Crystal and at the moment we don't have time to convert these reports to SQL-RS. Thank you. You could also try http://rpttosql.com/faq.htm which is an email-based service to convert cry...

split tender in POS doesn't show up in tender report in HQ
POS can split same type credit card transaction in a sale and process it correctly. However, when running a tender report only one of the credit processing shows up. For example, customer uses three visa cards for sale of 6K total - 2K on each card. POS does allow this without using the layaway function and processed them after swiping all three cards correctly. However, when running a tender report in HQ in order to reconcile the day's closing only one of the 2K processed will show up. Is this a bug? Can this be fixed? Thank you in advance! Diana ...

How can I sum several different fields in an Access report?
Can I sum values from more than one field in an Access report? If so, how can I do so? Sure can - if the fields are in the detail section. In the report footer, or a group footer, place an unbound textbox and set its controlsource to an expression such as: =Sum([Field1]) + Sum([Field2]) If the control is in a group footer, it will give the sum for that group only; if it's in the report footer, it will give the overall sum. HTH, Rob "dahlia" <dahlia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A8BD3AC-2A0D-43B5-8466-E2DA5FCCE841@microsoft.com... > Can...

CRM4.0: Reports from other datasources than MSCRM database
Hi After upgrading a CRM-implementation from 3.0 to 4.0, all of the reports that gets information from other datasources than CRM stopped working. I guess this i related to the fact that CRM 4.0 alters the connectionstring in the reports to point to the dataconnector on the SSRS-computer. Is there any way to make these reports work? I tries with a dynamic connectionstring wich got its configuration from report parameters, but it still fails. Any suggestions are welcome (one that works are prefered) Best regards Jens Egil Evensen ...

Problem with drill-through report parameters
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01CAA0F8.A1BE7E70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit There is one report with 4 datasets in it and drill-through report referenced in it's row set. Both are uploaded to RS server. As I 've seen in debugger there are 2 threads appear when running the select command in different datasets. The problem is shown when executing the 'select *from Parent.Columns' query in one dataset when running the drill-through report. The collecti...

Unable to access reports 03-22-07
We have installed MSCRM but unable to run reports. An error is displayed saying that "Page cannot be found" when a report is run. regd's shashank Hi, Please check your Reporting server URL. make sure CRM is also using the right SRS server url. Will you able to go to http://[YOUR REPORT SERVER]/reports? Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Mar 22, 6:33 am, shashank vairager <s.vaira...@direction.biz> wrote: > We have installed MSCRM but unable to run reports. An error is displayed > saying that "Page cannot be found" when a r...

SSRS subscription
I am new to SSRS and currently struggling with subscriptions. I have created one (Delivered by: Windows File Share) for a simple report. No matter what I try I keep getting "Failure writing file Report1 : The report server has encountered a configuration error. See the report server log files for more information." Log file shows: w3wp!library!1!01/06/2010-11:06:00:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.OperationNotSupportedNativeModeException: The operation is not supported on a report server that runs in native mode., ; Info: M...

Report Question 08-25-07
I'm trying to create a report that will have 3 levels: Entry, Job and Parts. Specifically, a job consists of many parts and an entry of many jobs. what I want to do is to make all these data appear in a single form and later on a report, displaying also a sum for the parts cost of each job and a total for all the job costs (sum of all the parts used in all jobs). Is such a thing possible in MS Access? Hello kourkoutas. kourkoutas wrote: > I'm trying to create a report that will have 3 levels: Entry, Job > and Parts. Specifically, a job consists of many parts and an entry &g...

Advance Report Writer
When printing invoices, my company keeps a copy for our records, mails one to the customer and, if applicable, sends one to the appropriate salesperson. When using GPA 9.5 (MS-DOS), we used 3 part invoices and a dot matrix printer to accomplish this. We can, of course, simply print 3 copies of the invoice when we print, but there is no way to distinguish our copy from the customer's copy etc. Question: In Report Writer, is there a way, using the headers/footers perhaps, to make the Blank Invoice Form automatically print 3 times, with 3 separate headings: ie. "Customer Cop...

Conditional statement in a Report Field ??
rptDemo is built on qryDemo Here is what I would like to know how to do in the report... If [Prime Location] = True Then Display "True" 1 - Can you put statements directly into a field in a Report? 2 - If so what is the correct syntax? 3 - If no then how? Thanks for any help. Set the text box's control source to =IIf([Prime Location] True, "True", "") (including the equal sign) Alternatively, bind the text box to the Prime Location field, and set its format to ;True; (that's a semi-colon before and after the word True) -- Doug Steele, Mi...

Report Manager Header
How does one adjust the size of the header? For example I have a line with font 12 and height 12. Is there any way to set the header to say size 14. Because if I drag the header to resize it - it does that in increments of 1/8 of inch I think? Therefore when lines print on the page they have large spaces (as if it were double spaced.) Thanks Ok, back to basics. What are you referring to when you say "Report Manager", is this the same as Report Writer? You ask about the size of the header, however you seem to be referring to the size of the font. Best regards, -- MG.- Mari...

GP7.5 Report Writer Tutorial
Does anyone know of a good source for a Great Plains 7.5 Report Writer tutorial/detailed documentation? Thanks Did you look at RW.chm file in the Documnetation folder of CD1? If it didn't help then post your questions to this Newsgroup and hope someone would answer. "JDR" wrote: > Does anyone know of a good source for a Great Plains 7.5 Report Writer > tutorial/detailed documentation? > > Thanks > > > Thanks! Sometimes the answer is right in front of the face. "Shariq" <Shariq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

AR daily audit trail (Report)
how can print a report that shows all batches and their amounts, posted and unposted to AR for a period(day, week, month). Thanks, Scott Do you want only batch headerinformation? Are you using the batch for the GL posting date? "Scott Rusoff" wrote: > how can print a report that shows all batches and their amounts, posted and > unposted to AR for a period(day, week, month). > > Thanks, > Scott > Hello Charles Just the batch header info, and the date of the batch and the total amount of the batch. Thanks, Scott "Charles Allen" wrote: > ...

Uninstall Reporting Services
Hi, Has anyone tried to uninstall Reporting services from a machine that has CRM/SQL Server also installed? Are there any issues? Thanks --Aaron Yes, I've tried it according guidance of the one CRM posting forum. But, after that, my CRM was clutter. So, I must reinstall my CRM. sorry, fow what reasoning do you want to uninstall it ? "Aaron" <aaron.heller@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1110386523.865519.100880@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Has anyone tried to uninstall Reporting services from a machine that > has CRM/SQL Server also installed...

Loan Reports
Hello, Using MS Money 2003 Standard. I want to see the whole amortization of the whole loan, but just the remaining balance. How do I do that? This is because I want to see how much I've paid in interest etc. Excel's PMT() function and a little bit of spreadsheet math work well doing this for me. "Won Lee" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uKqzGgK2EHA.1400@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Using MS Money 2003 Standard. I want to see the whole amortization of > the whole loan, but just the remaining balance. How do I do that? This > i...

Summing a caluated control in a report
I have a report with a subreport, on the subreportI have two controls [TotalReceived} [UnitPrice] In the subreport I have added a text box where I created the formula (= [TotalReceived]*[UnitPrice]) Can I sum the text box? I guess the question I have is can I create a calculated text box and then sum that control in the footer of the report? Thanks Gary Hull On Tue, 11 May 2010 06:19:41 -0700, "Gary." <gmhull@sbcglobal.net> wrote: Yes you can sum it, but you have to repeat the formula" =sum([TotalReceived]*[UnitPrice]) -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP ...

How to control the font types for text only reports
In Report Writer, how to control the font types in Text only reports (for pre printed forms). Is it driven by the default operating system fonts. How can I change it? Samit A text report printed from the Great Plains report writer usually uses a Courier font. The font size can depend on the settings on the report and the paper size used. If you want to use a specific font and size, convert the report to a graphic report with the report writer and change the font as desired. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Bu...

Report Spanning 2 pages
I have created a report where the data from one record will span two pages, portrait. The report needs to be printed back to back (duplexed.) Side 1 of "Page 1" should be blank. Side 2 of "Page 1" will have the left hand portion of the report above and Side 1 of "Page 2" will have the right hand side of the report. It will look just like an 8-1/2 x 11 open book where you would be seeing page 2 on the left and page 3 on the right The paper size that i am using is 8-1/2 x 11. When looking at the final report, the page size will be 17 x 11. I have formatt...