Interactive Excel Web Page save updated data

I have created an interactive excel spreadsheet and saved and published as
an html file. I am able to export the entire page to a new spreadsheet in
excel

Here is the problem. I am trying to have data entered at work saved so I can
simply import the updated data to my spreadsheet at home. The data entered
in the web page is not saved and needs to be exported when it is entered. Is
there anyway to have the updated html file saved as new data is entered?

Thanks

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Problem automating page in IE 8
Hi, I am using the following code to open a page to sign in to MyMsn and it does not work in the same way as other secure sites do. I don't know if Microsoft does something different(big grin here), but the code, which I believe I got from Karl Peterson, shows 22 objects on the document, but does not print anything for the obj type, obj name or obj value. Passing the document to a timer to run HTML links does not show the sign in boxes at all either. Is there another way to see the items on this page and pass the email address and password to them? Code: Private Su...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

Pulling data from separate tabs

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

data sort

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

predict future data