inserting data into password protected excel file

How do we insert data into an excel file that is password protected
using ODBC connectivity. I am getting an error whenever I am tryin to
insert date into the password protected excel files. Its saying cannot
decrypt the file. How do I solve this issue??

0
s_uma09 (1)
2/8/2007 6:20:56 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Excel button problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel 97 #9

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Linking files 2 ways

find action on log file

password protection paramenters
Hello, I want to be able to unprotect my sheet, add a wordart graphi and reprotect my sheet. The problem I am having is when I do this wit code the file is protected with the default parameters selected. I wan to be able to enable wordart so I can insert a wordart object and the protect the sheet again. I want to get around the user being able to just delect the added wor art. When protected I would like the following parameters to be set: Allow users to select locked cells select Unlocked cells format cells format rows Its the "edit objects" parameter that needs to be enabled fo...

File size #11

How to suppress repeating password prompts and scope pre-emption?
Outlook (2003,2007, perhaps other versions also) has an absolutely enraging feature seemingly devised to intentionallly cause major distress and anguish on the parts of its users, to wit: Whenever an email account provider computer decides the account has been open too long and requests a new logon, (ATT/Yahoo) or an account was never able to log on in the first place (bad password) a window periodically pops up and the keyboard entry goes directly into the password field with no warning. I am often typing an email etc. and find that the previous paragraph of text, some of i...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Maximum file sizes

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error