Inserting A Monthly Calendar

Can anyone tell me how to input a monthly calendar in Excel with th
current date highlighted? I just need something basic

--
Volco
Volcom's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2820

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I don't know of anything "basic" for a calendar.  Any solution wil
require VBA as Excel does not have a built in calendar.

Do you want a SHEET that is a calendar that you can enter data into
(you can download one from Chip Pearson's site here
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm Choose Calendar from th
list of available downloads and follow the instructions)

Do you want a calendar that 'pops up' when a specific cell i
selected?
If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub
' set the Range below to the cell you want to select to pop up th
calendar
If Not Application.Intersect(Range("A1"), Target) Is Nothing Then
Calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width - Calendar1.Width
Calendar1.Top = Target.Top + Target.Height
Calendar1.Visible = True
' select Today's date in the Calendar
Calendar1.Value = Date
Else: Calendar1.Visible = False
End If
End Sub Entered in the Worksheet project in the VBA Editor wher
you want it displayed (Today's date will be highlighted).

If desired:
Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = CDbl(Calendar1.Value)
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "dd-mmm"
ActiveCell.Select
End Sub will enter the selected date (by clicking on th
calendar) into the target cell specified in the previous code a
"Range".

Will one of these meet your needs?

More info, please

--
swatsp0

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1510
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47903

User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16, Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed: > A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and > I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can > be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whate...

calendars
can i put a button on my toolbar so that i can access my calendar instantaneously? i have been having to minimize my screen to get to my calendar icon on the desktop' You can create a shortcut for this; outlook:calendar Replace calendar with the name of the folder you want to open. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "marcy l. pitts" <marcy l. pitts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71F4D81E-9C92-41...

Inserting a space where it's not wanted
I have Vista (64 bit) and Word 2007. Never had problems in word since I got the computer one year ago. Suddenly today, every time I type an apostrophe in a Word document (don't can't etc.), a tab space (about 5 spaces) is automatically inserted after the apostrophe. Can't delete it (and don't want it in the first place). No idea why it's happening. Checked my language, region and keyboard settings and everything is properly set to US. Does anyone have any suggestions? (As you can see, the apostrophe problem is only when I use Word.) Thanks in advance. ...

Problems inserting pictures in Excel 2002 sp-2
When inserting a picture into a work sheet, nothing shows up but the outline/edit box. If you grab the box and move it on the sheet, the picture will appear. If you scroll up or down, the portion of the picture that goes off screen will not show up when you scroll back to the center of the screen. Grab and move it again and it shows up again.... HELP?????? My IT guy is lost on this one! It sounds more like a windows display problem to me. Do you have the zoom factor set to 100%? (It may help.) But maybe you could try closing other applications or changing the display settings. I use...

Insert signature line on credit card slip for a full page receipt
How can I place a signature line for credit card transaction on a full page receipt in RMS? All you need to do is modify the receipt template you are using. If you are interested in this, drop me an email and we can see what it will take to make happen for you. Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) On 7/14/2010 5:36 PM, Haik wrote: > How can I place a signature line for credit card transaction on a full page > receipt in RMS? ...

Monthly year to date average
I have scores for given records for a particular date: 3/15/07 67 4/1/07 43 1/15/07 56 I would like to be able to average these scores by month, but have a running total: January 56 February 56 March 61.5 (average 56 & 67) April 55.3 (average 56, 67, and 43) I think I need to use a DAvg function, but it isn't working yet. *IF* you have only ONE record per month, you can try: SELECT a.date, LAST(a.qty), AVG(b.qty) FROM tableName As a INNER JOIN tableName As b ON a.date >= b.date GROUP BY a.date that would give: 1/15/2007 56 56 3/15/2007 67 61.5 4...

how do i create a custom calendar in excel?
I wish to create a customised calendar in excel showing only school working days to assist in timelining activities on various checklists that have to be done in term time only. Any help? ...

calendar issues with column headings
I have users that display multipe calendars at once. We are using OL 2003 with Exchange server 2003. When they have 5 or more calendars open, the column heading gets truncated. This is not a problem except that the column header is being center justified instead of left justified. When this happens, the name of the calendar becomes unreadable due to the names being similar in the middle of the calendar name. I found a setting in the views to change this for email column headers, but not for calendars. In OL2007, the calendar column heading is left justified. Is there an easy way ...

Outlook 2002: can't add new contacts, or new calendar entries
Hi; I've been struggling to get Outlook 2002 to add new contacts. They are created, but the name won't appear. Also when I try to add an event to the calendar, nothing appears. I have had these problems since Outlook 2000, which was the main reason I upgraded to Office XP Pro. But it hasn't solved the problem. I also find I can't get the auto archive to work properly, it often stops. I can't manually drag/move older emails to the archive folders, only newer ones. I've run the SCANPST program a few times, no errors. I've been trying to reduce the siz...

Tasks & Calendar is same view?
Is it possible to view your tasks and calendar at the same time? I would like to view a 1-week period calendar view and my tasks at the same time... this way, I can drag and drop tasks to their appropriate slots on the calendar. Help. Thanks. Joe wrote: > Is it possible to view your tasks and calendar at the > same time? I would like to view a 1-week period calendar > view and my tasks at the same time... this way, I can > drag and drop tasks to their appropriate slots on the > calendar. Help. Thanks. In Outlook 2003 atleast you can open two windows at one time - in ...

Macro to insert to move values of a cell to next cell in the same row
Hello, I would like to know the Macro code for Moving the Values of a cell to next cell based upon values in a particular cell. Ex:- Col A(DATE) Col B(0-30 Days) Col C(30-60days) ColD(60-90day) Jan-05 10 Feb-05 10 Based upon date in Col A i want move the value in col b and c to the next cell.Basically this for aging the items in the work sheet Hi There, Can anyone pls give the code for this query. Pls help ...

include busy/free time from "other" (i.e. ics) calendars
Please see the following thread. Is this possible? Could it be added as a future enhancement request? https://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring&mid=d5f088c7-77a7-48c5-8a9b-a1955f90aacc&sloc=en-us ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

calendar unexpected error
I am having a problem with the calendars in CRM 3.0 Whenever i try to open the calendars (service/workplace) it gives me: "Error, unexpected error!" I can however shedule appointments, which also are saved in my outlook calendar. Allthough on saving the appointment i get the message: "General failure in scheduling engine" The appointment is still saved in my outlook calendar though. Any suggestions? What version of ASP.Net are you using on the CRM Web Site? I had the same problem and another issue with the reports that went away when I changed the ASP.Net version fr...

Public Calendar Attachments in OWA
In OWA my clients can add attachments to their personal calendar, but they cannot add attachments to the public calendar. This is only in OWA. Any suggestions on what I might need to change? ...

Sharing Calendar with personal dist list
I have been asked to find a way for people to share their calendars with personal distributions lists. Is this possible? Thanks! Wes If you in an Exchange environment and are talking about Exchange distribution lists; yes, you can. Just like you normally set permissions. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "stahlerw" <stahlerw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:258B3114-9ADE-4B8E-8184-7BE8FC09EDA8@microso...

Booked resources in calendar not showing booked
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5966F.A3C77020 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am having issues with the calendar in Outlook/Office 2003 I will book a room as a resource and it is accepted. If I look back at = the resource it is not showing booked for that period time causing = double bookings. Anyone have any ideas? --=20 JONATHAN HESKETH ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5966F.A3C77020 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-print...

can't receive calendar invites properly
A company that I do some work for occasionally sends me calendar items. When I receive them at home on outlook 2000, they do not come in as calendar items. They appear more like a text message. Is there some kind of setting I need to change in order to accept their calendar items and have them go onto my calendar at home? They are using outlook 2000 and they run exchange 2003. I'm on outlook 2000 at home. No exchange server. jgross@quonix.net <jgross@quonix.net> wrote: > A company that I do some work for occasionally sends me calendar > items. When I receive them at ho...

Re: Cannot Insert Object #3
Hi all I'm having trouble inserting a .msg outlook file into an Excel workbook, can anyone please advise as to why I'm getting this error. Many thanks Badger -- BadgerMK ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BadgerMK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511014 ...

Lotus Notes Calendar Synchronization with Outlook Calendar
Hello All! Does anyone have any recommendations for software that will allow a user that has both a Lotus Notes Calendar and Outlook Calendar to synchronize? I am researching a solution that may allow a consultant to have their calendar information available for other Exchange users without configuring the Exchange Server to talk directly to a Notes server. Thanks in advance, Dave I have not herd of any software that does this. "Dave" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:zroGc.164$fVC.28@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > Hello All! > > Does any...

Inserting rows into sheet that contains a formula
I have a typical financial sheet where the columns sum (sum(a5:a15)) and the rows sum (sum(a5:h5)). The summation columns are locked and the sheet protected. Is there a technique whereby I can have the user insert a row which will keep the formats and row sum as well as changing the formula in the column sums? Thanks. Rick Hi Rick, The following method is not foolproof but generally it works OK. Insert a blank row between the bottom of data to be summed and the row with the sum formulas. Include the blank row in the sum formula. Protect the blank row along with the formulas and what...

Get External Data
I have a 2 column table which is likely to change length whenever the Refresh Data menu option is selected. The table links to another software package (SAGE). I don't have formulae in adjacent columns so my problem can not be solved by checking the "Fill Down formulas in columns adjacent to data" box. I do, however, have text in adjacent columns (which the user selects from an in-cell drop down list) which I need to remain aligned with the relevant row. The "insert entire rows for new data ..." option does not appear to do what it says! It only inserts rows in the...

insert multiple page Word document into Excel
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the Word document? Hi this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7087D76-A4F3-46BB-90A9-FEB054B24AEB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view > the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the > Word doc...

Inserting New rows into IV00108 Table
I am trying to insert new rows of data into the Iv0018 table I have another table in SQL with tthe data but when i use DTS to append this data it will not let me because of a null value being inserted in the DEX_row_Id column. Is there a SQL script that will allow me to apend this data to this table since the part numbers already exisits this is another pricelevel i am adding. This is SQL 2000 and GP 9.0. Thank you Ken DEX_ROW_ID is an identity column so it will auto populate. In DTS do not map a value for DEx_Row_ID (ignore it) "kfoster@pfeinc.com" <kfosterpfeinccom@disc...

allow template user to insert picture
I'm creating a form which I will save as a protected template. How do I allow users to insert their own logo in a designated area? Is this possible? I tried using the "image" control box field but I'm not sure if this is what it is intended for. Thanks I think I'd use a macro that asked for the logo, unprotected the worksheet, added the logo and then reprotected the worksheet. Kind of... Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myPictName As Variant Dim myPict As Picture Dim wks As Worksheet Set wks = Worksheets("sheet1") myPictName ...

public folder calendar returns all when using find
We have SBS2003 with exchange setup and functioning fine. All clients using Outlook 2003. We have setup a public calendar for inspections appointments which has been working fine. However one user now finds that when she uses the find feature on this calendar in outlook she is always returned all entries and not restricted to the scope of the find argument. The find feature works on all other public and personnel folders that she has. No other user has a problem. We have also tested on other pcs with her account and happens regardless of which machine is used. Have tried changing the permissi...