Incorporating detail of one sheet into another. #2

There are 2 excel worksheet. I would like to incorporate detail of sheet
2 into sheet1. e.g

Sheet2 Contain the following details
A            B              C            D             E
F       G
Agent1    Agent2       Agent3   Agent4     Agent5

1      Apple       Cycle

2      Mango      Car

3     Banana       Bus

4     Coconut     Motor         and so on in coloumn c , d , e,f and
g.

Now what I would like to do is If in sheet 1 If I select Agent 1 all
the detail of sheet2 which has column as agent1 should appear exactly
as it is in sheet2.  And the same thing for Column B, c ,d, e.

Thanks and Regards.
Mangesh Khati.

--
mangesh

mangesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6746
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=504897

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Message "class not registered" opening sheet with macros Excel 97
I have created a document with Macros and is password protected. I have sent it to several people who are able to use it - the one who can't is using Excel 97 SP2. They are getting error message "class not registered" - could it be the version they are using and how do I make sure they are able to use it. This could simply be a version issue if you developed on a later version and used controls from that versions object libraries. You should always use the lowest version to develop on. If this is not the case look in the VBE on the faulty machine and check tools>ref...

Upgrading from Money 2002 #2
I have the original money 2002 that came with the computer and have never upgraded. Which is the best version to go to? More importantly, when I purchase and download the upgrade, will it go over the current program and update all the information that I currently have? Thanks and Happy New Year -- mfletcher The latest version in the US is Money+ aka Money 2008. Other geographies have different versions. Money keeps all your data in the .mny file not the program. When you install the new version it usually remembers where your .mny file was, makes a copy of it (for safety) and then up...

Can I delete my switchboard and make a new one?
I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start all over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, because I couldn't delete the default. What should I do?Thanks,Dustin Just delete the form and the table that were created by the wizard, then start over.-- Rick B"Dustin" <Dustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42F94A44-9352-4D02-9104-65593869B271@microsoft.com...>I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start >all> over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, beca...

Excel 2002
Have several spreadsheet files I use routinely. Three have recently crashed after I added another sheet. In each case the document recovery created a file missing all the color and text formats that the file contained before the crash. Not sure what other changes may have occurred. Is there something wrong with the copy of Excel on my PC? Could these three files be corrupt? Is there a procedure to "clean-up" these files? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Mark Hi sounds like they are corrupted. I would suggest to copy the data + formats to a new, 'fresh' workbook. ...

pantone colors #2
Is there a way to make Publisher 2007 show all Pantone Colors? I want 021 U. Find doesn't do it. B I don't think Publisher has all the Pantone colors. There are close equivalents. Not the same of course... C=0 M=53 Y=100 K=0 R=252 G=115 B=35 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bob Wright" <mmpdallas@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:%23N1wilmHJHA.1364@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to make Publisher 2007 show all Pantone Colors? I want 021 U. > Find doesn't do it. > B Guess you are right, not all there. Weird. Close equivalents ...

Formulas don't work in certain cells #2
nope, the cells are formatted as numbers. I simply cannot figure thi out. -Jorda -- kalik24 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kalik247's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1594 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27423 Being formatted as numbers doesn't automatically mean they are numbers. Copy an empty cell formatted to General. Select your range of numbers and Paste Special>Add>OK>Esc Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:59:46 -0600, kalik247 <kalik2...

Print Macro #2
Trying to write a macro to print a spreadsheet where the number of rows of data varies. What's wrong with this code? Dim rng As Range Set rng = Range("A1").End(xlDown).End(xlToRight) With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PrintArea = rng End With Thank you. Pam Hi Pam Leave your PrintArea empty Excel will print all cells with a value on the sheet -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Pam" <gasp0225@juno.com> wrote in message news:16e401c38521$a7d25420$3501280a@phx.gbl... > Trying to write a macro to ...

Access, average several fields in one row
I have several rows of data in a field, I need to average all the entries in one row I have 12 fields for 12 months of data, I need the average of the sum of all non blank entries. For example 3 months completed, the solution in Excel is (field1+field2+field3)/3 I am looking for method to average the sum in Access One way if you can't change your data is to use a VBA function. I've posted one below. You would call it in a calculated field in a query. Assuming your field names are the abbreviated month names the expression might look like the following. Field: fRow...

Importing data into Outlook #2
Is there a process or program with which I can transfer my ACT! data into Outlook contacts? Thanks! ...

Unable to send a message, its been trying for 24hrs #2
I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the past 24hrs. it wont send. all I am able to see is "cannot open this file, Outlook has already begun transmission. It wont even let me delete the message http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, tillybird asked: | I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the | past ...

Error in Detailed Sales Report
Dear All, Have you encountered a strange scenario wherein in your shop you have sold 1 item in that particular invoice/receipt # but when it got connected and process the WS401 and when you run the detailed report in HQ level , it was added up with some items which is not in the original shop transactions. Example.. Store A Trx # item Qty 1023 apple 2 in HQ Store Trx# Item Qty A 1023 apple 2 A 1023 orange 3 A 1023 banana 2 Which in the store A transaction, those items where not in that trasaction but somehow when it was connected and process...

Update another CPropertySheet page
I have a program which contains 3 CPropertySheet pages. When I add the change the value in Page 1, then it should automatically update a corresponding field in the Page 2. How can I access from one page to another? Thanks. Yan yan wrote: > I have a program which contains 3 CPropertySheet pages. When I add the > change the value in Page 1, then it should automatically update a > corresponding field in the Page 2. How can I access from one page to > another? > > Thanks. > > Yan > > You cannot do that. When you change a value in Page 1 there are cases ...

Microsoft CRM 1.2 database export failed 01-27-06
I am receiving this message when I try to upgrade my CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0, does any one have any idea what this means? ...

When I open a workbook, another one called Book1 is also opened. W
This Book1 becomes the current book. If I go to Window on the toolbar I can switch to my correct workbook. Why is this Book1 being opened? I can cure it by closing Book1, then saving my correct workbook, then closing that one. The next time I open my workbook, Book1 has disappeared. Do you mean two different sheets within the same workbook? "Ian@MarlandLtd" wrote: > This Book1 becomes the current book. If I go to Window on the toolbar I can > switch to my correct workbook. Why is this Book1 being opened? I can cure it > by closing Book1, then saving my correct workbo...

Sheet display vrs. Print Preview
Why would a sheet display differently than when it is printed. I have an excel file that looks like it prints on my bosses computer but on my pc the page breaks are different the word warps are different. This makes it difficult to work with because it will not print the same on my pc and his. We are both using Excel 2003. Thanks for helping. This could have a great deal to do with the printer drivers. Are you printing to the same printer? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Byron" <Byron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

One Exchange server wont send mail to certain domains
Hi, Just wondering if I can pick someones brains. We have 2 Exchange servers, 1 2000 (Ex2000 Sp3, Win2k SP4, Global Catalogue, member), and 1 2003 server (Ex2003 Sp2, Win2k3 SP2, master). Since putting in the 2003 server, users on the 2000 server get some "mail server rejected connection" failures when sending to 1 or 2 domains, most other domains accept mail ok. Users on the 2003 box can send fine. We've checked our MX records which are in place on the firewall, and we can also telnet to these domains and complete the telnet test. 2003 > outside world (u...

Ad Hoc Reporting #2
Hi, I am putting together an ad hoc report in Excel. My query is in the VB editor. I am trying to specify criteria Select x,y,z where... in the WHERE, I am struggling. I want to take a range of ids specified in the worksheet, F2:F55. So Select x, y, z where IDs IN ( F2:F55 ) I tried to use WHERE IN ( Range(F2:F55) ) but it did not like it. What syntax should I use to make this work? Thanks! ...

Reinstall #2
I am reinstalling Office 2003 on a new computer. I have installed the software but I the contact information and calendars, messages, notes etc have not transferred to the new one. How can I do that? ...

GetTextExtentPoint32 #2
Hi, I have multiple problems here :( I have a short text in UNICODE and the text contains newlines as well (carriage return and newline) and it seems that GetTextExtentPoint32 doesn't take into account the newlines. So I broke the lines myself and checked which has the longest length. Also, for the "int cbString" parameter, if my text is "hello" and I pass 5, then it doesn't return the current width. I have to send 6. Yes, I do select my font in the HDC before calling this. Other problem! Interline spacing issue Lines are separated by a certain mount of pixels...

Incoming Emails #2
Do I always have to click the "Send/Receive" button in order to get my new emails? No, you can go to TOOLS, then SEND/RECEIVE SETTINGS and then DEFINE SEND/RECEIVE SETTINGS and in the box's shown, you can tell Outlook to automatically send or receive your messages every XX mins. Tedd -- Tedd Riggs PDASquare Content Developer www.pdasquire.com "wj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88174331-72B4-4ECF-B688-DF745D9178EF@microsoft.com... > Do I always have to click the "Send/Receive" button in order to get my new emails? T...

SOP Original Number on RM Detail Hist Aged Trial Balance
I'm trying to add the SOP Original Number (SOP Order Number) to the RM Detail Historical Aged Trial Balance. I've linked the Sales Transaction History Table to the RM_HATB_Document_TEMP table. I then added a dummy Restriction where Original Number = Origianl Number. However, every time I try to run this new report, I still get the following error: Inconsistent restriction/sort expression. Please add the following restriction 'D03304Original Num = D03304Original Num'. Has anyone successfully added this field to this report? What am I doing wrong? I was able to link...

Scanning Problem no one seems to be able to fix
I have been having this problem trying to scan and acquire these files i have. i get all the way to the public box where the documents are, but at the end of an acquire it says "Error in retrieving thumbnail BMP. internal error occurred. connection lost. please refresh." I've had a couple IT guys in here messing with it and still nothing seems to work. I'm just not sure where to look or begin. any help or ideas would be appreciated greatly. thanks -- Travar1410 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Travar1410's Profile:...

outlook client problem #2
Hi I have a one user that have problem with outlook client are always prompt to login outlook 2007 crmclient V3C and have all patch install You might want to create a new profile for that client. Also check that they are running SQL 2005 Express on their desktop as opposed to an MSDE instance. Their was a shift in databases from 2000 to 2005 during the life of CRM v3.0 "sjm" wrote: > Hi > I have a one user that have problem with outlook client are always prompt to > login > outlook 2007 > crmclient V3C and have all patch install Hi sjm, Is the user also prom...

CTreeView #2
I use TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS style with the tree control. When the focus from the view is lost, the selection bar turns pale grey. Is there a way I could change the color of selection bar? Thanks in advance You may be able to use OnCustomDraw() to do this sort of thing. http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/tree_color.html http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/shareaza/shareaza/CtrlSharedFolder.cpp?rev=1.3 http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/newlistviewcontrolie40/article.php/c711/ Tom "RG" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:eZSucQKrFHA.3264@TK2MSFTNGP12...