Import External Date/Web query problem

I have a spreadsheet that does a Data/Import External Data/Web Query to get
data from my Yahoo stock portfolio.  It has worked for years.  On January 31,
Yahoo made a change to their web page and my query stopped working with the
following message:  "Unable to open http://finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_1.  The
internet site reports that a connection was established but the data is not
available."  I have redone the query with the same results.  Interestingly, I
can query other tables on Yahoo, just nothing on their finance page.  I tried
MSN and also got the same results from a stock portfolio I set up there.
Yahoo fianance's response was they they don't know what the problem is but it
isn't anything at their end so they can't/won't do anything.  I really rely
on this feature and it's absence is hurting.  Anyone got any ideas?  Carl
(Running current XP and Office 2003)
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Don,

I gather by your response that you had no problem?  Mine still does not
work.  What is also very insteresting is that you got the "Views:...." line.
That is not even an option on my screen.  Each arrow in the yellow box
represents one table.  Click on it and it turns green and you get to (try) to
import that table.  But on my screen, the line with "Views: Basic etc through
[Create New View] is not a table!  there is no arrow there.  I can (try to)
import the ads above it or the detail below it but not that line.

What do you suppose is different between our import views that causes mine
to fail while yours obviously works.

Carl

"Don Guillett" wrote:

> Real-time ECN - Detailed - [Create New View] Symbol Name Last Trade Last Td
> Size Change Volume Prev Cls Open 52-wk Range EPS (ttm) P/E Ex-Div Prev Cls
>                   ^DJI DOW JONES INDUSTR Feb 3 10,793.62 N/A -58.36 -0.54%
> N/A 10,851.98 10,849.57 9,961.52 - 11,
>

> --
> Don Guillett
> SalesAid Software
> dguillett1@austin.rr.com
> "Carl Hopkins" <CarlHopkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a spreadsheet that does a Data/Import External Data/Web Query to get
> > data from my Yahoo stock portfolio.  It has worked for years.  On January
> > 31,
> > Yahoo made a change to their web page and my query stopped working with
> > the
> > following message:  "Unable to open http://finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_1.
> > The
> > internet site reports that a connection was established but the data is
> > not
> > available."  I have redone the query with the same results.
> > Interestingly, I
> > can query other tables on Yahoo, just nothing on their finance page.  I
> > tried
> > MSN and also got the same results from a stock portfolio I set up there.
> > Yahoo fianance's response was they they don't know what the problem is but
> > it
> > isn't anything at their end so they can't/won't do anything.  I really
> > rely
> > on this feature and it's absence is hurting.  Anyone got any ideas?  Carl
> > (Running current XP and Office 2003)

0
Hopkins1 (5)
2/5/2006 8:22:27 PM
I back up. I had no problem opening the file but when I tried to import to
excel, as you had done, I also got the same message. At the moment, I can't
remember why.

Please feel free to goto the files section of xltrader yahoo group and look
in the files section. I have a couple of free files there under the author
donaldb36.

I now off to watch the super bowl so computer is going to bed.

--
> Don,
>
> I gather by your response that you had no problem?  Mine still does not
> work.  What is also very insteresting is that you got the "Views:...."
> line.
> That is not even an option on my screen.  Each arrow in the yellow box
> represents one table.  Click on it and it turns green and you get to (try)
> import that table.  But on my screen, the line with "Views: Basic etc
> through
> [Create New View] is not a table!  there is no arrow there.  I can (try
> to)
> import the ads above it or the detail below it but not that line.
>
> What do you suppose is different between our import views that causes mine
> to fail while yours obviously works.
>
> Carl
>
> "Don Guillett" wrote:

>> Real-time ECN - Detailed - [Create New View] Symbol Name Last Trade Last
>> Td
>> Size Change Volume Prev Cls Open 52-wk Range EPS (ttm) P/E Ex-Div Prev
>> Cls
>>                   ^DJI DOW JONES INDUSTR Feb 3 10,793.62
>> N/A -58.36 -0.54%
>> N/A 10,851.98 10,849.57 9,961.52 - 11,
>>

>> --
>> Don Guillett
>> SalesAid Software
>> dguillett1@austin.rr.com
>> "Carl Hopkins" <CarlHopkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have a spreadsheet that does a Data/Import External Data/Web Query to
>> >get
>> > data from my Yahoo stock portfolio.  It has worked for years.  On
>> > January
>> > 31,
>> > Yahoo made a change to their web page and my query stopped working with
>> > the
>> > following message:  "Unable to open
>> > http://finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_1.
>> > The
>> > internet site reports that a connection was established but the data is
>> > not
>> > available."  I have redone the query with the same results.
>> > Interestingly, I
>> > can query other tables on Yahoo, just nothing on their finance page.  I
>> > tried
>> > MSN and also got the same results from a stock portfolio I set up
>> > there.
>> > Yahoo fianance's response was they they don't know what the problem is
>> > but
>> > it
>> > isn't anything at their end so they can't/won't do anything.  I really
>> > rely
>> > on this feature and it's absence is hurting.  Anyone got any ideas?
>> > Carl
>> > (Running current XP and Office 2003)

0
dguillett1 (2487)
2/5/2006 10:53:54 PM
I also had the same problem from

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_2&d=v6
I have placed the problem in the newsgroup but no response.
now i donwload that webpage and copy and paste on my excel spradsheet.

did you get any solutions

"Carl Hopkins" <CarlHopkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a spreadsheet that does a Data/Import External Data/Web Query to get
> data from my Yahoo stock portfolio.  It has worked for years.  On January
> 31,
> Yahoo made a change to their web page and my query stopped working with
> the
> following message:  "Unable to open http://finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_1.
> The
> internet site reports that a connection was established but the data is
> not
> available."  I have redone the query with the same results.
> Interestingly, I
> can query other tables on Yahoo, just nothing on their finance page.  I
> tried
> MSN and also got the same results from a stock portfolio I set up there.
> Yahoo fianance's response was they they don't know what the problem is but
> it
> isn't anything at their end so they can't/won't do anything.  I really
> rely
> on this feature and it's absence is hurting.  Anyone got any ideas?  Carl
> (Running current XP and Office 2003)

No solution yet.  My problem with the download is that it doesn't have all
the data fields I want.  I can set which fields I get on the query because I
can edit the basic view.  But the download is just what Yahoo wants, not what
I display.

What is really strange is that I CAN query some (many) Yahoo pages, but not
the finance page.  So I switched to MSN and found the same error on their
portfolio finance page!

Carl

"R..VENKATARAMAN" wrote:

> I also had the same problem from
>
> http://in.finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_2&d=v6
> I have placed the problem in the newsgroup but no response.
> now i donwload that webpage and copy and paste on my excel spradsheet.
>
> did you get any solutions
>

> "Carl Hopkins" <CarlHopkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a spreadsheet that does a Data/Import External Data/Web Query to get
> > data from my Yahoo stock portfolio.  It has worked for years.  On January
> > 31,
> > Yahoo made a change to their web page and my query stopped working with
> > the
> > following message:  "Unable to open http://finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_1.
> > The
> > internet site reports that a connection was established but the data is
> > not
> > available."  I have redone the query with the same results.
> > Interestingly, I
> > can query other tables on Yahoo, just nothing on their finance page.  I
> > tried
> > MSN and also got the same results from a stock portfolio I set up there.
> > Yahoo fianance's response was they they don't know what the problem is but
> > it
> > isn't anything at their end so they can't/won't do anything.  I really
> > rely
> > on this feature and it's absence is hurting.  Anyone got any ideas?  Carl
> > (Running current XP and Office 2003)

I took another look at this morning and could not get the portfolio to stick
on an import or on a query using the url so all I can suggest is that you
use my program in xltraders or something similar to build your portfolio.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
dguillett1@austin.rr.com
"Carl Hopkins" <CarlHopkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a spreadsheet that does a Data/Import External Data/Web Query to get
> data from my Yahoo stock portfolio.  It has worked for years.  On January
> 31,
> Yahoo made a change to their web page and my query stopped working with
> the
> following message:  "Unable to open http://finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_1.
> The
> internet site reports that a connection was established but the data is
> not
> available."  I have redone the query with the same results.
> Interestingly, I
> can query other tables on Yahoo, just nothing on their finance page.  I
> tried
> MSN and also got the same results from a stock portfolio I set up there.
> Yahoo fianance's response was they they don't know what the problem is but
> it
> isn't anything at their end so they can't/won't do anything.  I really
> rely
> on this feature and it's absence is hurting.  Anyone got any ideas?  Carl
> (Running current XP and Office 2003)

0
dguillett1 (2487)
2/6/2006 2:17:27 PM
Don,  Thanks.  I know there are other ways to gee the data into my
spreadsheet, but I guess I am a bit stubborn.  I like the WEB Query methos
and am going to try and find out why it broke and get it working again.  In
the meantme I will use one of the other methods to get me by.  Thanks for
pointing out the xltraders site.  Lots of good stuff there.  Carl

"Don Guillett" wrote:

> I took another look at this morning and could not get the portfolio to stick
> on an import or on a query using the url so all I can suggest is that you
> use my program in xltraders or something similar to build your portfolio.
>
> --
> Don Guillett
> SalesAid Software
> dguillett1@austin.rr.com
> "Carl Hopkins" <CarlHopkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a spreadsheet that does a Data/Import External Data/Web Query to get
> > data from my Yahoo stock portfolio.  It has worked for years.  On January
> > 31,
> > Yahoo made a change to their web page and my query stopped working with
> > the
> > following message:  "Unable to open http://finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_1.
> > The
> > internet site reports that a connection was established but the data is
> > not
> > available."  I have redone the query with the same results.
> > Interestingly, I
> > can query other tables on Yahoo, just nothing on their finance page.  I
> > tried
> > MSN and also got the same results from a stock portfolio I set up there.
> > Yahoo fianance's response was they they don't know what the problem is but
> > it
> > isn't anything at their end so they can't/won't do anything.  I really
> > rely
> > on this feature and it's absence is hurting.  Anyone got any ideas?  Carl
> > (Running current XP and Office 2003)

My FREE program, and others, DO use a web query but not of YOUR portfolio.
You can create your own symbols and then use the data to do whatever you
desire. Contact me privately for custom work.

--
> Don,  Thanks.  I know there are other ways to gee the data into my
> spreadsheet, but I guess I am a bit stubborn.  I like the WEB Query methos
> and am going to try and find out why it broke and get it working again.
> In
> the meantme I will use one of the other methods to get me by.  Thanks for
> pointing out the xltraders site.  Lots of good stuff there.  Carl
>
> "Don Guillett" wrote:
>
>> I took another look at this morning and could not get the portfolio to
>> stick
>> on an import or on a query using the url so all I can suggest is that you
>> use my program in xltraders or something similar to build your portfolio.
>>
>> --
>> Don Guillett
>> SalesAid Software
>> dguillett1@austin.rr.com
>> "Carl Hopkins" <CarlHopkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have a spreadsheet that does a Data/Import External Data/Web Query to
>> >get
>> > data from my Yahoo stock portfolio.  It has worked for years.  On
>> > January
>> > 31,
>> > Yahoo made a change to their web page and my query stopped working with
>> > the
>> > following message:  "Unable to open
>> > http://finance.yahoo.com/p?v&k=pf_1.
>> > The
>> > internet site reports that a connection was established but the data is
>> > not
>> > available."  I have redone the query with the same results.
>> > Interestingly, I
>> > can query other tables on Yahoo, just nothing on their finance page.  I
>> > tried
>> > MSN and also got the same results from a stock portfolio I set up
>> > there.
>> > Yahoo fianance's response was they they don't know what the problem is
>> > but
>> > it
>> > isn't anything at their end so they can't/won't do anything.  I really
>> > rely
>> > on this feature and it's absence is hurting.  Anyone got any ideas?
>> > Carl
>> > (Running current XP and Office 2003)

0
dguillett1 (2487)

problem with Like "*" & ([Forms]![Main]![txt_exis_pt_name]) & "*"
Please help everything works well till i put in the Like "*" & ([Forms]![Main]![txt_exis_pt_name]) & "*" Using Like "*" & ([Forms]![Main]![txt_exis_pt_name]) & "*" broke the code for all the other single relationship record criteria that bring back 1 record how can I fix it? When I say it broke it what I meant it brings back the same record when I test for 1. case_nbr 2. med_rec and the other single row record but the name works correctly. When I take out Using Like "*" & ([Forms]![Main]![txt_exis_pt_n...

Query similar data across two tables
Hi all, I have two tables I'd like to compare a field from each even though the data in the fields are not a 100% match. Table 1: Zip5 This would contain something like 25865 22365 etc Table 2: ZipPlus4 This table would be like this: 25865-5563 22365-8574 (Basically the same 5 digit zip as above plus the zip+4. May or may not have a dash -) If I do a simple Join I can view which rows are identical, but I can't figure out how to compare what I've tried to show above. Any help would be much appreciated. Jason In your query, add a new field in that "calculates" t...

VBA Query to look for a string within a field
I have a field in a table that has a four digit number located in the DESCRIPTION field. It is not the only data in the field and is not always at the front or end of the field. I need a query that will get the SC_DATE and WO_NUMBER from tbCONTRACT where a specific 4-digit number is located within the DESCRIPTION field. EXAMPLE: WO_NUMBER SC_DATE DESCRIPTION 522834 01/17/2008 STRUCTURAL ASSEMBLY FOR I.B. 2210 PER CO 723499 04/03/2008 225 PANEL LINE FOR DK W/SHELL 2220 374632 02/17/2008 ERECT GB 2230 (2210,2220 & 2230) PRE SH...

How do I publish CRM 3.0 web site with ISA Server 2004
How do I publish CRM 3.0 web site with ISA Server 2004? I configure a new web listener to listen on port 5555 and with basic authentication, but now I am getting a message back to use SSL. Must I create an certificate for CRM and load the certificate on the CRM server and the ISA Server? I get my instance to come up but as http://servername:5555 and then crm comes up. I'm not sure how I then change it...therefore creating an alias to just have it come up as http:servernamecrm or something like that....a bit of the same issue... "Marius Roets" wrote: > How do I publis...

See this important patch from MS Corp.
--dsczkyjpyinvwyu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pghfheomhzqcnjggw"; type="multipart/alternative" --pghfheomhzqcnjggw Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ubbveudfuifnmyge" --ubbveudfuifnmyge Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vu...

Contacts Problem
Hi All I've imported my contacts from Outlook Express and they appear fine when you use the Icon on the bar on the left, but when I click 'new' and try to add a contact from the icon next to the 'to' line the 'contact' folder is empty as is the Outlook Address Book. Many thanks in advance xool --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.554 / Virus Database: 346 - Release Date: 20/12/2003 Look at your Folder View. It looks to me like you've created more than one Contacts Folder. -- ...

Problems and more problems with exchange 2003 sbs
Today I reboot the our server, this is the first occasion after install a patch (that the windows has downloaded automatically) before few days. In 1 hour i received a message that the C: drive is full (yesterday I has 7GB free space) . surprised and checking the problem, I receive in my workstation a message that the outlook is not conected to the server. I seen that the mdadata folder has same hundreds of logs of 5MB size!!! After I move a lot of them to another location the exchange fill the free space with new logs...I change the configuration to make a circular logs and i moved a few hu...

Exchange 2003 edb problems
Hi. I am having problems with one of our Exchanges. It recently stopped working and the event log pointed at the problem being the database hitting the 16Gb limit. Looking at the Priv1.edb and stm files the are adding up to 16Gb but online defraging only seems to show 150mb of white space. If I add up all the mailboxes including deleted items however, it only comes to 5Gb. I tried an offline defrag but it only reduced the stm file by the expected 150mb. Having deleted as many un-necessary emails as possible, I have reset the deleted item retention to 0, and changed the maintenan...

XMLA .NET connection problems
Hi, After install msxml 4.0 and XMLASDK 1.1, i proceed to configure the datasource.xml file, as follow: <DataSource> <DataSourceName>FoodMart 2000</DataSourceName> <DataSourceDescription>Microsoft Analysis Server 2000 on local machine</DataSourceDescription> <URL>http://localhost/xmla/msxisapi.dll</URL> <DataSourceInfo>Provider=MSOLAP.2;Data Source=md001144</DataSourceInfo> <ProviderName>Microsoft XML for Analysis</ProviderName> <ProviderType> <TDP/> <MDP/> <DMP/> </ProviderType>...

Outlook 2007 & CRM Outlook client (V3C), problem tracking appointm
Hello, I'm currently using Outlook 2007 with the latest CRM Outlook client (V3C). I have no problem adding emails to CRM with Outlook, but when I try to create a new appointment, the CRM section does not appear in the ribbon. After creating the appointment, if I highlight it in the calendar view and click on the "Track in CRM" button on the Outlook toolbar, I get the following message "This item type is not valid for promotion to Microsoft CRM". If I go back in my calendar to an earlier appointment that was created when I was using Outlook 2003, then everythi...

cannot access reports remotely via web
Hi, When trying to access reports in CRM, i received the "Crystal Reports Logon Error. Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses." However, if i launch the browser in the server CRM is installed i am able to view all reports without any error. I've checked that NT Authority/Authenticated and NT Authority/Intergrated is added to the builtin user account. Anything I missed here? Regards, JM Try this critical update.... http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-017.mspx Peter "Jordan M." <jordanm@37.com> wrote in message news:eGNo0w9Z...

Look up Address problems!
Hi I wonder if anyone can help with this problem. I have imported a number of Accounts into our CRM system. All is working fine except that I cannot link an invoice or delivery address to an order or quote using the lookup address! I imported the accounts originally using the administrator account. If I logon to the CRM as myself and then create an order/quote (that has the orignal account owner as the administrator) and use the look up address, this works fine! I get the primary account address returned. If I then create an account as myself and then try to create an order/quote and use ...

MAcro Problem (probably easy)
I'm trying to record and run a macro that copies the format, colors an a graphic from another excel report. I start the macro recorder, the open the workbook, copy, switch workbooks, paste all, then switc workbooks, close the graphic source workbook, and stop the recorder. When I run the macro, it gives me an error like it can't open the othe workbook. Any tips -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1480 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/sho...

GP BOM should be able to select variable BOM from date or range
I had a request from prospect to see if GP could allow their Mfg Mgrs to create a cutoff or date range from which to select different BOMs. For example: They wish to change ingredients used in a dietary supplement starting Tuesday. Work orders from Tues onward would use an alternate BOM. All work orders prior to Tuesday would used the original BOM. There are other similar scenarios. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

Query
can excell make a query?please help me Look in Excel's On-line Help for the topic "Importing data with Microsoft Query" rindra99 wrote: > can excell make a query?please help me -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Is there a way to turn off the prompts of a make table query?
I merely want to update the table to be used as an export to Excel using TransferSpreadsheet. Each time it prompts for deleting old records and adding new records. Is there a was to turn off the prompts? Bottom line - I want to create an Macro to export the output of a query to an Excel spreadsheet. BobC, DoCmd.SetWarnings False 'Off Your TransferSpreadsheet line here DoCmd.SetWarnings True 'On -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "...

Area Pages Display Problems
When I launch GP and select any series, for example, Financial. The area page on the right provides varios categories. In the Financial Area page, one of the Category is Cards and then underneath cards it has Financial (To the the left of Financial there is a + or - icon) and then Financial has several access items such as account, checkbook, etc. The problem I am running into is when I click on the + icon it expands the category properly and changes the icon to - correctly. Then when I click on the minus icon it shrinks the category, but instead the of changing the icon to + it chan...

Problem Opening Outlook XP
I was having a few small problems with outlook xp so I uninstalled the whole office suite. After uninstalling I cleaned everything refering to "office", "outlook" in the registry (windows xp professional w/sp2) with jv16 PowerTools 2006. Then I reinstalled Office XP. Everything works except, when opening outlook I get the message "Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to self register.". Then outlook closes. I have registered vbscript.dll successfully and still the error. I have un/reinstalled several times now and still t...

Big Problem! How to overload operator delete?
Big Problem! How to overload operator delete? According to C++ standard, "A deallocation function can have more than one parameter."(see 3.7.3.2); however, I don't know how to use an overloaded delete operator. Let me use an example to illustrate this: /********************************************************/ #include <new> #include <iostream> using namespace std; void operator delete(void* p, const nothrow_t&) { cout << "Hello" << endl; } // (1) void operator delete(void* p, int a, int b) { cout << "World" <&...

Sorting Problems
I am trying to sort numerically a column with a mix of numbers and text: 1 2 3 (36 hrs) 4 5 (19 hrs) 12 13 (6 hrs) but this is what I end up with: 1 2 4 12 13 (6 hrs) 3 (36 hrs) 5 (19 hrs) Any help? If you split the data into two columns--one column for the number portion and one column for the parenthetical portion, you can sort by that first column. In fact, you don't even need that second column! One way to do that is to insert a column to the right of the original column. Then select that column Data|Text to columns delimited by spa...

Form Queries
I have a form [View Grievance Reports] with several reports set to run by a single macro [View Grievance Reports Macros]. The form [View Grievance Reports] has an unbounded list box that uses a table [Grievance Reports Table] as the row source type. The report based macro works perfectly. I’m now trying to adapt this form and macro to open a specific query when I either click or double click on the query listed on the form. I can get the Query based macro to work if I enter each query for click and double click. If a query is listed on the form and it is not entered in the macro the q...

Problem in displaying the chart
Hi all, Good evening. I am facing one problem at creating chart. This is my coding. Charts.Add ActiveChart.ChartType = xlBarClustered ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Data").Range("A5:E6"), PlotBy:= _ xlRows * ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="Cost"* With ActiveChart .HasTitle = True .ChartTitle.Characters.Text = _ "5 Time Predictability of Design and Construction" .Axes(xlCategory, xlPrimary).HasTitle = False .Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).Has...

List of where queries are used?
I have an access database which has many queries which are leftover from various tests and temporary data extract needs. Is there a tool which can tell me which queries are used in all reports, queries, macros, or modules in the database? Hi Joseph, You might want to take a look at the Total Access Analyzer (< http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/BestPractices.html>). Or you can use Access's own Documenter. Run it on all the objects in Access with maximum reporting settings, and then export/save it to a file of some sort that can be searched (text, PDF, Wo...

Date calculations
I have a pre-given date and want to know the resulting date after adding a certain number of days in pre-given date. Mathematically it is like: pre-given date + days = resulting date Pregiven date is in one cell of a table on presentation and days and resultings date are in their own cells each. Thanx in anticipation EXCEL 2007 Cell A1:- 01/04/2010 Cell B1:- 10 Cell C1:- =(A1+B1) This gives the answer 11/04/2010 in cell C1. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "kharal" wrote: > I have a pre-given ...

Publishing Problems
When i try publishing form changes, it's now giving an error the server has never spit out before: Publish completed with errors. Please see event log for details. xxxxx: ***Error*** Failed to download XSL template files from Web Server ----------- The Event Log said the following: ----------- Web Excpetion status = ProtocolError HttpGet Error Unauthorized : The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. , StackTrace : at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus() at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.HttpWebRequest....