if a cell has a value greater than 0, then atomaticaly goto a seperate page for addit

Dear Help forum,

I'm trying to set up a formula that will automatically move me t
another sheet if a value greater than 0 is entered in certin cells.

Thank you
Fran

--
Franks
Frankso's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3011

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

A formula returns a value to the cell that holds it.

It can't move you.

But maybe you could use a =hyperlink() formula that would allow you to click the
link and go to the other location.

I put this formula in A3 that linked to a different sheet if A1 > 0 or linked to
itself (A3) if A1 was non-positive.

=HYPERLINK(IF(A1>0,"#"&CELL("address",'Sheet two'!C5),
                   "#"&CELL("address",A3)),"clickme")

(all one cell)

--

Dave Peterson
0

counting number of cells where sum meets certain condition
1 50,000.00 2 (20,000.00) 3 (10,000.00) 4 (50,000.00) 5 2,000.00 6 10,000.00 7 10,000.00 8 30,000.00 9 20,000.00 Given the above data, how do I count the number of data until the sum starts going positive? manually, sum starts to be positive with the result 22,000 which is data no. 8. What formula do I use to get result 8? -- kugmo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kugmo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35555 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...

second axis disappears on pivot chart when page field changed
Hey Peeps Wonder if any can shed some light on a work around... I create my pivot chart and all is well... I add a second axis to the pivot chart and save my work... I close the pivot chat and then re-open... I select a different value from the 'pagefield' and my second axis dissappears??? Any ideas why this happen / any suggestions / work arounds? Many thanks Paul Brown -- paulbrown ------------------------------------------------------------------------ paulbrown's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32852 View this thread: http://www....

Piclist values
Hi! How can I retrieve picklist values? I have piclist in my form and I know I can add and delete values from it in Form customizatin. But I have custom ("ISV") form where i need values from that picklist, but I have no idea how to get them? Any one can help me with this? Thanks! -Woltore picklist values are stored in the stringmap table in the crm database -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Woltore" <21EF0F3E-F99F-4C42-839B-9FC82B32BA7D@deltren.com> wrote in message news:6e900e9edcc876cf26e7f941a5caaff1@localhost.talkaboutsoftwa...

How do i change the stack of colours chart to values not percent?
I'm using Excel 2003 and need to display a chart showing how a stack of colours chnages over time for 3 different products. The closest chart is either the stack of colours - but this is done in percent, or the 'Tubes' - which is done with the axes reversed/wrong way round . Can anyone help with how to swap the axes for the tube chart type OR show the stack of colours chart type using values not percentages? Thanks When you select the column chart type, the top row of subtypes are clustered column, stacked column, and stacked to 100% column. Right click on the chart area o...

Copy Cell Data From One Sheet To Another
I'm not sure that what I want to do will work, but here goes. I have one workbook containing two sheets. On sheet one, I have a cell, let's say C2. In the next column, D2 and E3, I have empty cells. In worksheet two, I have three columns with data in them. What I need to do is set up something so that when I enter data in cell C2 of worksheet one and hit enter, a program or formula copies that data, goes to worksheet two, searchs for the copied data, and when found, copies the data from the found cell and the next two cells (find data in G1, copy data from G1:I1) from workshe...

sql db default value in access
Hi all, I recently changed my Access backend to sql Server 2005 Express. So now I have the same makros, forms and queries as before except that the tables are not in my .mdb file anymore but are on the server. In the tables section (where the tables were before) I have odbc connections with the same name to the corresponding tables on the sql server. A big problem I have now is that when I create a new line in any Access Project it doesnt load the default values until I save the line. Before I switched to sql server the default values were loaded as soon as I began to work on...

Formatting cells as degrees?
I want to add two columns to a spreadsheet with the latitude and longitude of the location, either in the format: DEGREES MINUTES SECONDS or DEGREES MINUTES.DECIMINAL-MINUTES How can I format the cells like this? -- Nigel M Hi Nigel, Look here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/latlong.htm -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Nigel Molesworth" <reply@thegroup.com> wrote in message news:n4k763l29mj5v0qhl3ugbtmgc58mo7c845@4ax.com... |I want to add two columns to a spreadsheet with the latitude and | longitude of the location, either in the format: | | DEGREES...

semicolon separated values #2
Thank you very Much Jim, that works great. Both options, I only have t do it a couple of times a week so I may just use the regional setting at the moment. Thanks again. Mark -- saybu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- saybut's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=594 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26501 ...

Simple calculation where values change to letters?
I have a simple formula (A1*B1*C1)/((A1*B1*C1)+(D1*E1*F1)+(G1*H1*I1)). However there are times when the values of D through F or the G through I denominators can change into letters (if D changes to a letter so do E and F, same happens to H and I if G changes to a letter). I need the formula to complete the calculation by assuming any value that becomes a letter as zero. Thanks for your help. Regards, ZUO Try this: =PRODUCT(A1:C1)/SUM(PRODUCT(A1:C1),PRODUCT(D1:F1),PRODUCT(G1:I1)) PRODUCT and SUM both ignore text inputs. -- Best Regards, Luke M "Zuo&q...

Lock individual cell references in a formula
I need someone to remind me how to lock the referenced cells in a formula (so that they will not be relative if moved). I believe there is a short cut key for that? Any additional ways to switch them on and off? It would be great to know. For example if the formula is =A1+B1 and I wanted to quickly change it to =$A$1+$B$1 or even =$A1+$B1 or =A$1+B$1. Thank you. F2 or double click into the cell, then on each part of the formula use F4 to toggle through the various iterations. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / ...

Replace ALT+ENTER from multiple text cell
I need to export an excel sheet to a text file for import into a web application. some text cells are formatted with ALT+ENTER and other formatting controls. I need to replace these with either html tags or the space character. How can I do this? Select the range, press Ctrl+H, hold down the ALT key and type in "0010" (no quotes) on your numeric keypad. Press TAB and in the "Replace With" box hold down the ALT key and type "0032" (no quotes). Press "Replace All". HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I need to export an excel s...

Modifying a "Floating"(?) Cell
Help! I am a novice trying to modify a worksheet that someone else created. I am baffled by something that I can only describe as a "floating" cell. Essentially, it is a cell that has several different assigned values that change when it is clicked. For instance, "1" appears first. Then when it is clicked, "2" appears. The when it is clicked again, "3" appears. And then when it is clicked again, "1" appears again. I try to delete this cell, but I can't. The reason that I say that it is "floating" is that it covers up the ...

How do I change "PAGE 1" characteristics in page break?
The page break generates the "PAGE 1, PAGE 2", ect., as big, grey letters in the middle of the page. How can I change the look and placement of them. I find it hard to read what I've typed when the "PAGE 1" letters and numbers appear over the text. Hi d- What you are referring to only appears when you are in Page Break Preview. Go to View>Normal for working with your content. HTH |:>) "dmtaurus" wrote: > The page break generates the "PAGE 1, PAGE 2", ect., as big, grey letters in > the middle of the page. How can I change the...

What is the latest version of CRM 3.0?
This may seem like a mediocre question however I have been trying to determine what the latest version of CRM 3.0 is and have not found any definitive answer. With the updates that are available, what should the version number be? I have users with varied version numbers and I'm trying to determine if they are out of date or not. Currently, the most predominant version is 3.0.5300.0. Can someone let me know if this is an older version or not? Microsoft CRM V3.0 was released January 2006 Microsoft CRM V3.0 Rollup 1 was released December 2006/Jan 2007 For the Outlook Client Microsoft...

Ctrl Page Down/Up
I'm moving back and forth in a spread sheet, using Ctrl Page Up or Ctrl Page Down.... On some of the sheets, when I do this, it does not move to the next or previous page, but instead just moves the current sheet down a bunch of rows, or over a bunch of columns. what am I doing incorrectly? For me, the control page up/down will tab me through worksheets. Which excel do you have? "carrera" wrote: > I'm moving back and forth in a spread sheet, using Ctrl Page Up or Ctrl Page > Down.... > > On some of the sheets, when I do this, it does not move to the ne...

can I automatically insert a page break after subtotals in Excel?
Trying to take a large sheet of data, subtotal and print separate sheet for each subtotaled group without manually inserting page break before printing. Using Excel 2002. thanks Hi Teri when you do your subtotals, check the box for inserting a page break between groups "Teri" wrote: > Trying to take a large sheet of data, subtotal and print separate sheet for > each subtotaled group without manually inserting page break before printing. > Using Excel 2002. thanks ...

NT4/Exchange 5.0 migration to 2003
Is there a NG for windows2003 server issues?  I sure can't find one... I am currently supporting a NT4.0 legacy domain.  I am building a new Windows2003 server with Exchange 2003 that will eventually replace the existing domain.  A key requirement is that replacement server development does not impact our production network. When I created the active directory on the new server, none of the choices seemed appropriate.  So I took the standalone domain...

Insert blank page following page-sized shape?
I created a cover using a page-sized rectangular shape, so I could fill a color. Now I can't figure out how to add any pages below the cover page. If I insert a new page, it appears before my cover. I tried page breaks, section breaks. Any suggestions? Did you try starting with two white pages, then add your rectangle to the first? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "adolpet" <adolpet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA64EA71-7BFF-4373-9FD2-8570DF19ABB9@microsof...

validation of cells
Hi!!! I'd like limit value of cells. I want that the cells contain only 1 or 0. How can I do this? Zanks. ARdn "ArDn" <ArDn@NOSPAMono.com> wrote in message news:Upzjb.54556$FN3.3813198@news.ono.com... > Hi!!! I'd like limit value of cells. I want that the cells contain only 1 or > 0. How can I do this? Select the cell or range. From the Data menu, choose Validation. Settings - Allow whole number between 0 and 1. Tim Why Tablet PC? see http://www.itwriting.com/tablet.php I've tried that but the sheet is protected., so ... "Tim Anderson" &...

EXCEL caused an invalid page fault #2
HI I HAVE A PROBLEM OF OPENING EXCEL FILE FROM NT SAVER (LAN), THE FOLOWING ERROR MASSAGE APEARS, THIS PROGRAM HAS PERFOMED AN ILLIGAL OPERATION AND THE WINDOW WILL SHUT DOWN. BUT OTHER EXCEL FILES FROM THE SAME SAVER ARE OPENING WITHOUT A PROBLE THIS IS THE PROBLEM DETAI EXCEL caused an invalid page fault i module EXCEL.EXE at 017f:302b8dbf Registers EAX=00000000 CS=017f EIP=302b8dbf EFLGS=0001024 EBX=00000000 SS=0187 ESP=0062cc08 EBP=0062cc7 ECX=0068dc28 DS=0187 ESI=00000011 FS=4cc EDX=00000001 ES=0187 EDI=00000000 GS=000 Bytes at CS:EIP 8b 40 30 3b c7 0f 85 e8 4d e5 ff 57 e8 52 0d d9 St...

Show Pages of Pivot Tables
Excel 2000 had an option called Show Pages for Pivot Tables which created a copy of the pivot table for each item in the Page category. Ths option is no longer available (or not appearantly available). Is anyone aware of how to replicate this option in excel 2003? On the PivotTable toolbar, select PivotTable> Show Pages Denis wrote: > Excel 2000 had an option called Show Pages for Pivot Tables which created a > copy of the pivot table for each item in the Page category. Ths option is no > longer available (or not appearantly available). Is anyone aware of how to > r...

#5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, relaying denied from your location
This is from Web outlook, and outlook2003. Is this a problem with Exchange 2003, SP1????? Sounds like a configuration error. Mike Ober. "BrianMultiLanguage" <BrianMultiLanguage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4599FCF6-67F7-43F4-A35B-698515B85D52@microsoft.com... > This is from Web outlook, and outlook2003. > Is this a problem with Exchange 2003, SP1????? > Ok, Any directional help is appreciated. Thanks "Michael D. Ober" wrote: > Sounds like a configuration error. > > Mike Ober. > > "BrianMultiLanguage" <...

Excel should merge cells without removing content of any cell
In MS Excel, when we merge cells, content of only one cell exists. But is MS word, in a table, we can merger any number of cells without removing content of any cell. If this feature is dependant on certain settings, please let me know. Otherwise, it will be good to introduce this functionality in MS Excel also. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion...

Syntax to set cells to be zero
Actually i have created a button for retreiving teh data (numerical figure) from one worksheet to another worksheet but that requires some addition and subtraction on the original value. I now would like to make every "to be filled cells" to be "zero" which can help me to do the subtraction later on. So I wonder if there is anyone can teach me some the syntax for that operation. ( i would like to make a button to set those cells zero first) Anyone please help! Good morning, Chermaine- Just to make sure I understand: you have a "Source" spreadsheet, and you'...

Importing Emails and addresses from Outlook Express 5.0 to MSOL 20
This is pertaining to the issue of importing old emails and address book from Outlook Express 5.0 to Microsoft Outlook 2002. I have tried all the help available on Microsoft Knowledge Base and other places over the internet. It all started after I purchased a new hard disk with 60GB capacity upgrading from my old hard disk of 4GB. I made a clean installation of Win XP on the new HDD. The problem begun when I tried to import files from D:\Documents and Settings\HAZEL\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{0887FE5A-C877-4E63-B162-A845F3DB1038}\Microsoft\Outlook Express which have t...