I I have found great software store, low prices

Hi friends!
I I have found great software store - www.masterbell.net
Full version software at the best possible prices - 90% OFF !
6000+ titles of popular pc & mac software!

TOP software list:

'Adobe Creative Suite Premium Edition 2.0
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=4182) (7 cds)
$65
'Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Pro for Mac
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=2916) - $40
'Adobe All 21in1 2.0
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=6186) (complet
suite of Adobe products on one DVD) - $99

'Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=7209) - $45

'MaxonForm 9.103 For Archicad
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=5324) - $45
'ArchiCAD 1500 Extra Libraries
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=99) - $25

'Macromedia Coldfusion MX 7 Enterprise Edition
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=2944) - $40
'Macromedia Studio 8.0
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=5370) (2 cd)
$55

'Apple DVD Studio Pro 4.0 for Mac
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=4215) - $40
'Full list of Macintosh software..
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=price&catid=16)

'Quicken Premier Home and Business 2006
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=5251) - $40

...and much more! 'See the full Oem Software lis
http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=price
(http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=price)

Huge Selection Of The Most Popular Software Titles At The Guarantee
Best Price

--
LottiFurman
LottiFurmann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3742

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hardware Software Requirements
I am adding a second lane and will be buying another register computer. Can I run an Athlon 64 rather than a Pentium and XP Home vs. XP Pro? I am upgrading to 1.3. 512mb of memory adequate? Thanks, Bob Stick with XP Pro. RMS will run on XP Home, but Pro is better for networking. 512MB is generally adequate, but more is always better. If you have a really large number of Items, you may want more. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses...

randomly unknown software exception
Hi, some of our customers reported the following error: "The exception "unknown software exception" (0x80000003) occured in the application at location 0x77f65a58." This exception occures extremely randomly and we are not able to reproduce it "at home". Dr. Watson doesn't write anything into its log file. Can anybody give me a hint what I can do to get more informations about this exception? Kind regards, Martin Martin B=FChlmann napisal(a): > This exception occures extremely randomly and we are not able to reproduce > it "at home". Dr...

MS Great Plains 10.0 with RMS 2.0...help please
Hi, I'm looking for somebody who can answer a simple question regarding Dynamics GP RMS integration into GP. I noticed in the RMS integration setup that only one checkbook can be specified, however my client needs to import payments that hit different checkbooks. The import is integrating the payments to the correct cash GL accounts, but all the payments are getting linked with the same default checkbook specified in the RMS integration setup. Is there a workaround for this? Thanks -- MS Great Plains consultant Tee Lopez Hi, Currently we are doing a GP integration...

OT: screen capture software
Hi I need a screen capture software to prepare a simple video of some tutorial I want to make. I need the video to save as animated GIF and additionally if possible as a flash video and secondly I would like to add notes for users' guidance at various places in video. Could someone please recommend such a software? Many Thanks Regards John wrote: > Hi > > I need a screen capture software to prepare a simple video of some tutorial > I want to make. I need the video to save as animated GIF and additionally if > possible as a flash video and secon...

Great New Investment Marketplace
Hi there! I wanted to take the opportunity to present to you, Entrex, sponsor of the Private Company Index, a new marketplace where the financial community can find, research, track, manage and invest in high- performing, privately-owned companies. An innovative new company in the ever growing investment community, Entrex gives investors a whole new category of assets. Having just celebrated its 2 year anniversary, and so far showing returns to their investors 420% greater than the average of the Dow, NASDAQ and S&P Small Cap 600 indices, the Private Company Index provides investors a r...

Entry Point Not Found
While compiling my firefox plugin using good old (read: buggy :) VC++ 6.0 I don't get any error messages. But when I load my plugin into firefox I got this error: --------------------------- firefox.exe - Entry Point Not Found --------------------------- The procedure entry point ??RnsQueryInterface@@UBEIABUnsID@@PAPAX@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library xpcom.dll. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- By examining my dll (plugin) I can see that it exports: ??RnsQueryInterface@@QBEIABUnsID@@PAPAX@Z (it differes in only 1 letter). Well, I got the ...

Notification Software??
Is there some sort of notification software that can call you should your exchange 5.5 server fails, services fails, etc?? Our Exchange IMS service failed on Thanksgiving night and was down until Monday...I need to know if emails are bouncing asap. Let me know. Thanks. Dave "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there some sort of notification software that can call >you should your exchange 5.5 server fails, services fails, >etc?? Our Exchange IMS service failed on Thanksgiving >night and was down until Monday...I need to know if emai...

New Pricing Scheme?
I am considering a move to Small Business Financials, which would be a lateral move from BusinessWorks 50, but I keep seeing posts about new GP pricing and how it may make SBF more obsolete. Add in the fact that I an interested in CRM 3.0 and I am wondering just how "inexpensive" GP is if I only need the basics upfront. Can anyone explain to me the cost of GP - my local reseller sort of dismissed the idea when I brought it up because they are working on numerous projects already that are over-budget, so I assume they felt it was no in the current pipeline, but I really do ...

Delete Company in Great Plains 7.5
Would anyone please tell me how to properly delete (remove) a company in Great Plains 7.5? Thanks. Setup>System>Company...select your company Id and then delete. Once you have deleted this in Great Plains go to Enterpise Manager and delete the database. "Shirley" wrote: > Would anyone please tell me how to properly delete (remove) a company in > Great Plains 7.5? Thanks. Thanks klewis. "klewis" wrote: > Setup>System>Company...select your company Id and then delete. Once you have > deleted this in Great Plains go to Enterpise Manager and...

Outlook won't store my Yahoo password, so mail checking fails?
I have just started using Outlook 2000, and followed the steps to add my Yahoo mail account. When I click send/receive I am prompted to enter my password (despite saving the password in the account settings) and sending fails after a timeout. I am able to receive mail however? Please help Jonwalker67 <Jonwalker67@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have just started using Outlook 2000, and followed the steps to add > my Yahoo mail account. Is this a paid Yahoo! account? Yahoo.com cannot be used with Outlook unless it's a paid Yahoo! account. -- Brian Tillman Hi ...

information store error..HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get an error id 1025 See details below. How do I fix this? Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 12/15/2004 Time: 4:19:33 PM User: N/A Computer: MDHQSEXCH01 Description: An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (MDHQSEXCH01)". Function name or description of problem: EcGenerateReadReport: Error: 0x80070005 For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. this sounds like a read report could not be generated for some reason...not usually catastophic...ar...

free exchange monitoring software?
hi guys, does anybody know if there is free monitoring software available for exchange? looking for something that will tell me the volume of emails sent, disk space used, peak traffic times etc etc thanks in advance -- rick_fantastic ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Posted via http://www.webservertalk.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1564861.html You can get statistics from your message tracking logs by using LogParser, which is free (www.logpars...

Web favorites folder
I have installed a new hard drive on my computer and made it my primairy. My old drive is a slave. I want to move my favorits pointer to my new h/d. Where is it & what file name? Thank you bill@springprop.com It depends on your operating system, but if you are talking about Internet Explorer favorites, look for a folder called "Favorites". "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:062801c3ad0c$c0bf4840$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have installed a new hard drive on my computer and made > it my primairy. My old drive is a slave. ...

Dashboard Software
Does anyone one have any experience with or comments on 3rd party software to create Dashboards? Has anyone used Crystal Xcelsius? IF so any comments good or bad would be appreciated. eplfan Since your post showed up on the Excel Charting forum, let me give you some Excel related information. Charley Kyd at ExcelUser.Com has an excellent, 150 page e-book that shows you exactly how to make effective dashboards in Excel. The e-book covers everything that I have needed to make dashboards, including setting up data sets, control sheets, color, chart formatting, and the use of Excel...

E2k mailbox store dismounts every minute
Hello, my mailbox store suddenly started dismounting repeatedly every 30 secs-1 min. I can remount it successfully but it dismounts shortly thereafter. All the services are started and there are no errors in the event viewer. HELP!! there must be something in the application event log...are you running low on diskspace for the drives that house your Transaction Log files or your database files? "frank" <frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:304EEA2C-A2BA-473C-9AE8-163735739164@microsoft.com... > Hello, > my mailbox store suddenly sta...

Search key not found in any record
HI, Some of the fields in one of my records displays some junk characters. Am not allowed to make any changes or even delete the record. I get the message Search key not found in any record. Any help to sort out this record? Thanks Ramesh hi Ramesh, Ramesh wrote: > Some of the fields in one of my records displays some junk characters. Am > not allowed to make any changes or even delete the record. I get the > message Search key not found in any record. > > Any help to sort out this record? This sounds like a corrupted table. Have you already tried to run compac...

Stock exchange prices are not updating
Using Money 2004 (UK) - for the last two days, the stock exchange prices have not been updating. Is this a general problem - if not, can I cure it? What happens is it get's to the updating screen and then hangs - I have to go into system to close money down as the updating will not even cancel On May 31, 3:50 pm, coxwall <coxw...@waitrose.com> wrote: > Using Money 2004 (UK) - for the last two days, the stock exchange > prices have not been updating. Is this a general problem - if not, > can I cure it? > > What happens is it get's to the updating screen and the...

user form
Hi, I have a problem with some code in VBA. I am trying to input 4 different sets of data on "worksheet1" - "Code" "Number" "Weight " & "Cost per gram". I have some code below which works for one set, and i am trying to modify this to get all 4 lots of data input at the same time Is there anyway of being asked for a code, then a number, then weight and finally Cost per gram" - then being asked if you wish to enter more data, when "yes" goes through the loop again, and "no" goes back to Sheet1? ...

HomeMDB modified, but still can't remove mailbox store
In followup to post 'page checksum error', I've moved all the users from two of my four corrupt databases. One of the corrupt databases is the first database created in the organization. I was unable to remove the database and found article on the net (http://groups.google.dk/group/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/browse_thread/thread/3c96a49a040720dc/30036024d9b049e3?lnk=st&q=move+exchange+system+attendant+mailbox&rnum=1&hl=da#30036024d9b049e3 ) on how to change the HomeMDB. I used ADSIEdit and modified it to the new database. The new database now has the new S...

Macros and Great Plains
When I create a macro in Great Plains it seems to lose focus when I try to stop the recording. This happens even if I use shortcuts. It just does not stay in the field I finished in. In the past I have used Macros with Word mail merge in order to have a low tech update solution for my clients but in Version 10 the loss of focus is making it impossible. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. ...

Extended Pricing Setup Issue
We just purchased the Extended Pricing module, and I noticed that once extended pricing is enabled, all of our previous price list data disappears. Once I re-enable standard pricing, we get this data back (except the default price level). Does anyone know how we can setup the extended pricing price sheets/books/etc. without disrupting our day-to-day work within GP? I seem to recall reading somewhere that you can integrate to these fields somehow, but I'm not even sure what adaptor to use, or exactly what data to integrate. I was thinking that we could set up the price sheets in ...

Auto Email from Great Plains
Are there any 3rd party solutions for Great Plains 9.0 that will auto generate emails for orders that go past a requested ship date? We have email addresses in the Internet Email Address field and would like to submit late order notices to our customers that have orders beyond the requested ship date. Thanks in advance. Bryan Hi Bryan, Messenger by Liaison Software (www.liaisonsc.com) does exactly what you are looking for. One of Messenger's features is the ability to poll GP and transmitting/routing forms based on the GP data processed. Please contact me for more details. Bes...

Relationship between Product and Price
I have created a new entity call Renewals where all subscription products sold to customers can be tracked (anti virus, web hosting etc). I have created a relationship to the products entity to select the product and place it in the table. My question is whether or not it is possible to have a price field in there that is dynamic, and is the price list price not the product price. I cant see anyway of doing this but I'm hoping you can. It needs to be dynamic as the idea is I can take a look at a company and see what is coming up for renewal and see a current price for the item, no...

how do i develop a software like paint?
i can load a bitmap, and edit it, and save the edited bitmap into a file. how? in sdi, how do i get the bitmap of dc of the active view? that is to say, how do i get the bitmap of dc? then i can save it into a file. right? any help would be greatly appreciated. Look at some of the bitmap-related examples on www.codeproject.com You will have to create a memory DC, select the bitmap into the memory DC, and use BitBlt to transfer some part of it to the display DC. This is documented in the MSDN, as well as there being numerous examples on www.codeproject.com. You can also download so...

discounting price lists
please excuse my newbieness. I have a price made up of about 500 items. I would like to be able to enter a discount (ie 40%) and have excel apply the discount to each item individually in a new column beside the list price. I can do it by creating a formula for each individual box (by typing in a box =d8*a2) but this is too time consuming, I want to be able to change the discount or multiplier amount at any time and have every price change accordingly. Hi Dan! If your discount is in A2 use: =D8*$A$2 When this is copied down the copy will always refer to your discount cell --...