hyperlink #8

Can anybody teach me hoe to hyperlink such that if the entire folder is moved, the link will not be broken.

EggheadCafe Stock Quote WebService
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8c1dd64f-d6cc-41f7-97da-a9ace43aaf66/eggheadcafe-stock-quote-w.aspx
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hyperlinks in excel #2
How do I stop excel from automatically inserting a hyperlink when I insert an email address in a cell? Take a look at http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/nohyperlinks.html it's written for MacXL, but the techniques work in WinXL as well. In article <03f101c3d9d5$051130e0$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "Daryl" <coxdf@ornl.gov> wrote: > How do I stop excel from automatically inserting a > hyperlink when I insert an email address in a cell? Hi Daryl! In Excel 2002 and 2003 you can turn this off: Tools > AutoCorrect Options "AutoFormat as you type" Tab Remo...

Hyperlink IN slideshow TO another ppt file
Recently had the hard drive replaced in my computer, and believe some personal settings were lost. Problem I'm having is: BEFORE: hyperlinks IN a .ppt TO other .ppt files would open target directly into slideshow mode. NOW: hyperlinks IN a .ppt TO other .ppt files open the target file in edit mode. Causes delay and disruption in meetings I run... Using .pps file extentions is an unreasonable work around due to the frequent use of the files. In article <958985F6-503F-46FC-B105-5DC98EF79FF3@microsoft.com>, 29Sleepy wrote: > Recently had the hard drive replace...

Hyperlinks do not work anymore
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01CB2743.93A1FCF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Firefox and Windows 7. Since to-day all of a sudden hyperlinks do not work from most of Mozilla = Firefox and most of Windows Live Mail. It always can not find the Application. What is the cause of this? (no new SW installed) ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01CB2743.93A1FCF0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quo...

How can you mix text and a hyperlink in the same cell?
I would like to have text and a functioning hyperlink in the same cell in Excel. I believe it is not posible, because excel interpret whole cell as hyperlink. You can put some text in cell using ="Text " & HYPERLINK(link_location, friendly_name), but whole result will be formated, and interpreted as link. "Brenda D" <Brenda D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:542B1088-F478-4FAD-BAF4-33A5BB8F291D@microsoft.com... >I would like to have text and a functioning hyperlink in the same cell in > Excel. Maybe you can cheat. Format the text...

Integrating CRM 3.0 and GP 8.0 through econnect
Does anybody know how to extract service item info from GP 8.0 to CRM 3.0 using e-connect? ...

workflow emails add hyperlink back to regarding record
Hello all!! The subject may not make much sense, but what I am looking for is a way to add a hyperlink to an email created by workflow. For example, I have a workflow rule for appointments that fires on status change. (when the appointment is completed). It sends an email to the manager with a title “the appointment has been completed: [appointment title]. I would like to add a link in the body of the email that will allow the manager to open up the closed appointment. I have tried the syntax &appointment.activityid; (like in 1.2) to get the appointment guid, but that failed....

Hyperlinks #30
Whenever I insert a hyperlink into a cell, I can only click on it once or twice, and then it wont allow access back to it. It says file is not valid. How do I fix this? How did you insert the hyperlink--Insert|Hyperlink or the worksheet function =hyperlink()? There have been a few posts that describe problems with the Insert|Hyperlink that the hyperlink actually changes--it changes the slash to backslash and alters the hyperlink address. Maybe you could check the address and see what it is--and compare it to what it was. I've never seen this in real life, but I usually use the =hype...

I'm having a problem saving password/username in Internet Explorer 8
Hi all, I'm having a problem saving password/username in Internet Explorer 8. I've gone into "Tools", "Internet options","Content" and under "Auto Complete" everything is checked off as they should be in boxes username and password. But it will not save the user name or the password when I go into that particular webpage. Albert amlazon@Hotmail.com (use s instead of z to e-mail me) "Albert" <amlazon@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:inrag5pn5ocl708ceja31mdbc5tv8egm4q@4ax.com... > Hi all, > > I'...

DEMO for GP 8 or 9
Microsoft Great Plains does not have demo's for either of these products...has anyone out there created their own demo to send out to customers. Or, can anyone suggest where I can obtain a demo. My plan is to send prospective clients an overall and financial demo of GP before I go out to make a sales/consulting visit. What if the prospect needs intercompany in Bank Rec and Receivables? What if the prospect wants Positive Pay or EFT? I think there's harm in having a generic demo unless it's targeted to a specific type of industry. -- Charles Allen, MVP "LittleR...

Econnect 8.0 tax in reception purchase Error (TAXAMNT + FRTTXAMT
I want To enter a reception purchase from an order of purchase but when handling taxes send to error story to me with Econnect 8.0.4, the rare thing is that the order of purchase the entrance also with taxes and if happens and the mada reception the following error: rocedure taPopRcptHdrInsert Error Number = 843 Error Description = Tax detail amount (TAXAMNT + FRTTXAMT + MSCTXAMT) does not match the header tax amount where the XML that I am using is the following one <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <eConnect xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XM...

OWA #8
Anybody know why when you close the browser (using the close button) after logging off of OWA it does not close all the windows (i.e. the message you have open)? ...

Gp 8
Hello all, We are looking at moving from Gp 8 to Gp 10. We need to go from one server to another and the server needs to be same name and IP. I looked but did not find any docs as of yet.. Or better still anyone who is done this already On Mar 6, 11:05=A0am, Brian <nixtoo...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello all, We are looking at moving from Gp 8 to Gp 10. =A0We need to go > from one server to another and the server needs to be same name and IP. > I looked but did not find any docs as of yet.. Or better still anyone > who is done this already Hi Brian I have just completed ...

=?Utf-8?Q?Currencies=C2=B4_change?=
I´ve a loan in a japanese yens, but I live in euroland, so money in the account list tells me that I owe in japanese yens and in the botton line that I owe in euros. But, Ihey don´t fix If you are using today´s or yesterday´s change Why? ...

Time Format #8
When I type 1315 I'd like for it to show as 13:15. What is the solution? Hi not possible with VBA. See: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany CB wrote: > When I type 1315 I'd like for it to show as > 13:15. What is the solution? Check out this web page of Chip Pearson's: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! -------------------------------------...

list box, combo box hyperlinks #2
That's alot of code for a hyperlink! I'm assuming that this is for control box listbox linked to cell E1. I keep getting the syntax error I don't think I'm inserting the web address in the right location? Ca you help -- P-C-Surgeo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- P-C-Surgeon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1477 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26473 ...

count #8
On a worksheet i have column that contains the length of service (in monnths ) of each of my employees. I want to a formulae that will segregate them into sertain groups e.g 0-7, and count how many of each group i have. I have tired using the countif and sum functions, but to no avail. could someone please give me some direction? lots of thanks colin Take a look at =frequency() in excel's help. I think that'll do what you want. Colin Matchett wrote: > > On a worksheet i have column that contains the length of > service (in monnths ) of each of my employees. I wa...

3/8 In Drive Tuff 1® Ratchet Set
Price:$78.95 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B000I1SV0W Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000I1SV0W 3/8 In Drive Tuff 1® Ratchet Set - 2 Piece 72 tooth head design delivers a short 5deg stroke for use in tight areas. 17 teeth engage when torque is applied to provide a strong grip without slippage. Thumb falls naturally into position, giving instant control with one hand. 2 Piece Set Includes: 3/8" Drive - 10.3" Tuff 1® Reversible Ratchet 10.9" Tuff 1® Bent Handle Flex Head Ratchet Packaged in a tray. ...

Grabbing URLs from a Hyperlink
Hello everyone, I have copy and pasted from the web into excel. It accurately copies the hyperlinks from the website, but what I would like to do is to grab the URL from that column. I've tried some paste specials...but that doesn't seem to work. I know there has to be something fairly easy to do. :) Thanks for your help, -Dwayne ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Are they treated as hyperlinks in Excel You could use a macro: Basic approa...

Multiple Hyperlink inside the Text boxt?
How do I create multipal hyperlink inside the text box. You can't but there is a workaround. In Word create you list of keywords and assign a hyperlink to each word in your list. Select all the words in you list and copy them ctrl+c In excel select paste special and then Microsoft word document object and OK. You now have the object embedded and you can re-size as necessary. Double click the object and then ctrl + click to follow and of the links you created. In truth is a lot easier to ceate links directly in Excel with 1 link per cell. Mike "Anand vijay" wrote: > Ho...

Mail merge #8
I have created a 19.2 mb 8 page newsletter. I want Kinkos to print it so that each newsletter copy is printed with an addressee on the front page. That means I have to do a mail merge. When I select "print to Kinkos file prep tool" it takes about 1 minute per copy and I have 300 addressees to mail to. That means 5 hours and probably will run out of memory or so says Kinkos pro. Kinkos says that I can also just take the mail list which is an MDB file and send it to them as a PDF file which I don't think can be done. Anyone out there who has been through this? Thanks, Jeff ...

How to register 8-CD "CRM Sales Advisor" Kit
Hello, I recently registered as an MBS Partner. After discussing the "CRM Sales Advisor" program, MBS sent me an 8-CD CRM Package that was said to be a five-license kit for demonstration purposes. I can't figure out how to register it to get a License Number. I've successfully registered my MS Partner Action Pack CRM Package, but that one came with a usable 25-digit Product Key. THIS SET has no Product Key. Disk One has a yellow sticker that says: "Volume Licensing Customer. To use this product you will need a Business Solutions Registration Key. In order to o...

Disable Automatic Hyperlinks
I have a spreadsheet with names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-Mail addresses. Is there ANY way to stop Excel 2003 SP2 from automatically turning the e-Mail addresses into Hyperlinks every dern time I copy the address or in any other manner make that cell active? TIA, Steve Try putting a single quote in front of the address. Not the best solution but it is what M$ recommends. -- Hope this helps Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand Please do not forget to rate this reply. "Og" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-Mail > address...

IE 8 Makes Windows unstable
Once IE 8 was loaded, I started having boot problems and it slowed everything down to a crawl. IE would freeze the computer and I had to Hard power off. The compter had to be booted three times to get a good boot. I uninstalled IE 8 and everything is working smoothly. Is IE 8 incompatable with Windows XP Pro? Or did I get a bad install? No-charge support for Internet Explorer 8 installation, set-up and usage (only) is available via telephone (based on your locale) and has been extended until 02 July 2010. Customers must be running Windows XP or Windows Vista in a non-domain envi...

=?Utf-8?Q?F=C3=B3rmula_para_convers=C3=A3o?=
Tenho dificuldades na fórmula para converter hh:mm:ss (ex.: 01:30:00) para mm (90). Try custom formatting your cell... Format > Cells > Number > Custom > Type: [mm] Hope this helps! In article <E3D7948B-B52C-4D26-B62A-2FC84A37375B@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-8?B?TMO6Y2lv?= <Lúcio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Tenho dificuldades na fórmula para converter hh:mm:ss (ex.: 01:30:00) para mm > (90). Voce deve extrair as horas (hour(cell)) e converte-las para minutos e dai adicionar os dois. Veja 'time functions' no help. "Lú...

User permissions, Office 2001 and OS X 10.2.8
I need help. I am setting up user accounts with OS X 10.2.8. I want to limit what applications people can use. I can find no way to get MS Word, Power Point of Excel into the list of allowabl applications. I select the user, capabilities, check the "use these applications only" but neither drag or locate allow me to put the 2001 applications into the list. All suggestions appreciated. In article <4f9101c40001$ad299f90$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "Terry Booker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need help. I am setting up user accounts with OS X >...