How to transfer data from Excell to a Outlook form

I have a developed a excel worksheet with various data.  I am looking how to
develop a vba macro that would do the following

Open Outlook
Open a specific form
Copy data from excel in to a specified field in the form

Thanks
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Ok to open outlook is

Shell ("OUTLOOK")

"murph261" wrote:

> I have a developed a excel worksheet with various data.  I am looking how to
> develop a vba macro that would do the following
>
> Open Outlook
> Open a specific form
> Copy data from excel in to a specified field in the form
>
> Thanks

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

Excel button problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel 97 #9

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

learning Excel #3

Pulling data from separate tabs