How to start the default mail program using Excel VBA? #2

From Excel (using VBA) I want to click a button and start the default mail
program installed on the computer. After this I want to prepopulate the TO
line in Outlook Express or Outlook (depending on what's installed on the
machine) with a few e-mail addresses (stored in my spreadsheet). Any sample
code for this please?

Thanks in advance
Michalakis Michael
michalakis_michael@hotmail.com

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Excel to PDF
When converting Excel workbook to Acrobat some sheets are dropped without giving any error messages. How can I fix this ? I am using windows 95, Office 97 and Adobe Acrobat 4. ...

Excel 2007

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

help with simple maths in excel

Default Roles and Tasks in Canadian Payroll
Installs of Dynamics GP version 10 should have default Security Tasks and Roles pre-installed. Currently all tasks and roles have to be built from scratch - causing many customers to delay migration to the version 10. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

cant start outlook pst file to large

Mail lMerge