how to get rid of errors? #2

Thanks for the input, but actually I was more concerned about gettin
rid of all error messages when the file loads up.  It looks like yo
gave me a cool utility, but I am not too concerned about fixing th
links.

Is there a way to ignore all messages that pop up when i load my exce
sheet? regardless of what it is?

Thank

--
Jon
Jonx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1317

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Think deleting all the "phantom" links via Bill M's utility
will remove the link pop-ups

but for the rest of the other pop ups ..
I don't have any suggestions, sorry

Perhaps others will lend you some insights ..
--
Rgds
Max

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13178
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=261483

0
demechanik (4694)

Status Reason Error
I am trying to edit available selections on Lead Status Reason. However when I try to save it give me an standard error message to see my administrator. I have administrator and customizer permissions. Any ideas on why this is occuring and how to fix? thanks in advance. ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

printing 2 charts on single page