how do i extra data from excel into Word Document template

Hi all
I have two columns in my spreadsheet:

*Name* and *amount due*:

I have 100 records of a *name of  a person* and a*mount due for each*.

I wanna be able to Extract Each data from the spreadsheet
and put it into a general Word Document Template for example
-
Dear [name goes here],

Please advised that you have $[amount due] left and this should be
paid by the end of the month.

Sincerely,
Your accountant.
-

How do i go about extracting this data and just basically automating
the whole process?

Thank you
-Khaled

--
Dev4me
Dev4me's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29709

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

It's called Mail Merge, Khaled. See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/mail_merge_letters_in_microsoft_word.htm
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Dev4me" <Dev4me.22obym_1139004601.2351@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:Dev4me.22obym_1139004601.2351@excelforum-nospam.com...

> Hi all
> I have two columns in my spreadsheet:
>
> *Name* and *amount due*:
>
> I have 100 records of a *name of  a person* and a*mount due for each*.
>
> I wanna be able to Extract Each data from the spreadsheet
> and put it into a general Word Document Template for example
> -
> Dear [name goes here],
>
> Please advised that you have $[amount due] left and this should be
> paid by the end of the month.
>
> Sincerely,
> Your accountant.
> -
>
> How do i go about extracting this data and just basically automating
> the whole process?
>
> Thank you
> -Khaled
>

> --