how can make the program read the word

hi
i have an excell program in that i write a word in the cell ( b2) for
example then i change the word according to the program >
i need the program to read voicely the word which i wrote .
i need someone to expaline who to do that or to upload aready file with
this macro
and i will be thankfull for all

--
frsm
frsm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31231

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Reading Palm files into Outlook
I'm converting from a Palm PDA to a Pocket PC 2003 based PDA. How do I add all the addresses, etc. from the Palm Desktop directly into Outlook. You need to install the PocketMirror software from Chapura included on most Palm OS CDs. You can then synch with OUtlook when you choose that option during the installation. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Jerome <anonymous@discuss...

Can you help test our Excel test?
We recently completed an online Excel test that people can take then post the results to Facebook so if you're an Excel expert and have 5 min to spare, we'd love to get your input on the questions and format to help make it better. If you can help, we'd really appreciate it ... plus you can let your Facebook friends know how great you are at Excel! http://www.accessanalytic.com.au/services_excel_test.php Cheers __________________ Jeff Robson Principal Business Analyst Access Analytic http://www.accessanalytic.com.au Well, it made me think a bit (9 out of 10 - be...

How can I translate a comment to text in a cell?
A cell has existing text in it and it has a comment attached to it. I'd like to append the comment to the end to the existing text in the cell. Has anyone done this already? Is it possible without going into each and every comment? Thanks, Chris ASAP utilities has a UDF formula called "ASAPGetComment()". If you install this utility (which I highly and impartially recomend), you could use this formula to concatenate the two together. http://www.asap-utilities.com "DFIChris" wrote: > A cell has existing text in it and it has a comment attached to it. I...

making cd labels with publisher 2002?
I have windows xp, and publisher 2002. when attempting to print round labels that will fit onto a cd or dvd disk, I find under LABELS menu in PUBLISHER 2002, only square labels. Is there a template available or upgrade available that will enable me to print labels for dvd disks using Publlisher 2002? I just purchased Memorex Label Maker that came with it's own software, but using it proved to be extremely clumsy. I know Publisher and prefer to use Publisher. best, Aaron Pub 2003 has the templates but not 2002. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] <aaronep@pacbell.n...

multiple program windows?
How can I enable a second excel program window to view on a secon monitor connected to a laptop -- tafstewar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tafsteward's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2593 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39304 You would use the same Excel instance, but drag the right border of Excel to run into the next display. If it cannot be done with just the graphics cards, you could download and try the stuff from www.ultramon.com. It will do it for sure, ...

how do i open a read-only or encrypted file in excel?
i am trying to open an excel file but get the message " excel cannot access this file, it may be read-only or encrypted" how do i open it?? Thanks.. If it is read only, then that shouldn't be a problem. Excel opens read only files every day of the week. Encryption is a different matter. The file may have been encrypted by encryption sofware other than Excel, and the .xls file extension left intact. Or, this from the Excel Help files may provide a clue for you. I get an 'encryption scheme not available' message when I try to open a workbook. Some workbook prote...

Upening EXCEL and Word Documents from OE
OE blocks attached Word and Excel documents---what do I do to get them to be unblocked? -- thanks for your hlep This is an Excel group rather than Outlook Express, but in OE click on Tools | Options | Security tab, and then UNCHECK the option "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus". Click OK and then you should be able to attach and receive Word and Excel files. Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 16, 6:34=A0pm, tidwell <tidw...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > OE blocks attached Word and Excel documents---what do I do to get the...

Word document embedded in Excel 2003 won't wrap
A word document embedded in a worksheet won't automatically wrap, the text runs out of the box. This same spreadsheet worked fine in Office 97, won't work right in Office 2003 Pro. It's driving me nuts, this is the specifications pages in my construction estimating spreadsheet, and if I can't use a word document I'll lose access to all my painstakingly written auto text accumulated over the years. I've tried adjusting margins both of the individual worksheet and the word document, but nothing seems to work. ...

how can i use imperial units eg stones and pounds
I want to create a spreadsheet to track weight loss/gain for a number of people in our office. The gotcha is that we want to work in Stones and pounds (1Stone=14Lb). I would like to be able to calculate differences between cells displayed in Stones/Lbs Option 1: Format the cell using the fraction option (2 digits), press ctrl+ 1 to open the formatting menu, select the number tab, and select the fraction option. You can then enter a wight such as "8 10/14". The downside is that this will be displayed as "8 5/7" Option 2: You have to put the Stones and Pounds in se...

How can I send my e newsletter created in publisher as the body o.
My Publisher programme won't allow me to send a newsletter as the body of an email, it only offers me to send it as an attachment. Any suggestions please? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Kirsten from New Zealand Health Shop <Kirsten from New Zealand Health Shop@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > My Publisher programme won't allow me to send a newsletter as the > body of an email, it only offers me to send it as an attachment. Any > suggestions please? Publisher 2002 and 2003 offer the option of sending the current page of a ...

how can i print the notes of powerpoint presentation slides?
i want to print my notes so i have them in front of me (not on the comp screen), but if i print the powerpoint presentation, only the slides are printing..... please help! On the print menu, there is a field called, "Print what:" wherein you can select "Notes Pages". "Luisa Grey" wrote: > i want to print my notes so i have them in front of me (not on the comp > screen), but if i print the powerpoint presentation, only the slides are > printing..... > > please help! ...

how to rotate excel table in word
I insert a excel worksheet in word and like to rotate it Select the area in the worksheet you want to move to Word. While hold down the shift key, pull-down Edit > Copy Picture. In Word, just paste. Because the item is now a picture, you can use the drawing toolbar to rotate it to any desired angle -- Gary''s Student "dro" wrote: > I insert a excel worksheet in word and like to rotate it Thanks, its working just fine for me. "Gary''s Student" wrote: > Select the area in the worksheet you want to move to Word. While hold down > the ...

tiger probelms saving word and xcell documents to a server
We are having trouble saving word and xcel documents to our sever from os X tiger. We can only save as an .rtf and .xml, but them we loose formating and things like charts in xcel! We can save directly to the individual computer, but not to our server. Any help out there? ...

How can I limit the range of data graphed by the value of another column?
The question is hard to ask, which is why I haven't found the answer. The spreadsheet has lots of data, but I want to graph a subset of the data at a time. One column contains an integer that is incremented every 700-1000 rows (ie 1..1,2..2,etc.) which is the event number, and there are 2 other columns of data that I want to plot. So I want to plot one chart with all the data with the event number of 1-3, another 4-6, etc. I know I can just specify the data range with the row numbers that correspond to the event number range I want, but is there a way excel can do the work for me? I a...

How can I count dates if few duplicates in a column
I entered few dates in Column C3 to C20, few of them are duplicates. How can I count total number of dates (excluding duplicates), duplicates should be count 1. Try the below =SUMPRODUCT(--(C3:C20<>""),1/COUNTIF(C3:C20,C3:C20&"")) -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Tariq Aziz" wrote: > I entered few dates in Column C3 to C20, few of them are duplicates. > How can I count total number of dates (excluding duplicates), duplicates > should be count 1. Hi, Try this =SUMPRODUCT((C3:C20<>"")/COUNTIF(C3:C20,C3:C20&am...

making boxplot in excel 2007
Hey. Got a problem on making a boxplot in excel 2007. I used to make excel 2003 to make the boxplot, but now I have the 2007 edition. I learned from my teacher that I need to use the "High-Low-lines" and the "Up/down-bars" to make the boxplot. The problem is that when I made the "Up/down-bars" it will cover the data-points so I can't see median ect. Is there anyway to change the order of the chart-figures like to show the data-point at the top, the up/down-bars in the middle and the high-low-lines at the bottom just like when u change the order of several...

Finding the word False in an Excel Worksheet
Hi, I'm back. I am trying to find the word "FALSE" in Column D of my worksheet and then copy the whole row to a new sheet. Code so far: $xl = New-Object -comobject Excel.Application $xl.Visible = $true $xl.DisplayAlerts = $False $xlCellTypeLastCell = 11 #Open spreadsheet $wb = $xl.workbooks.open("C:\Temp\test.xls") # rename the Worksheet. 30 charactor limit $ws1 = $wb.worksheets | where {$_.name -eq "xml_source"} $ws2 = $wb.worksheets | where {$_.name -eq "Report"} $ws3 = $wb.worksheets | where {$_.name -eq "sheet3"} # Act...

Can't send to Korean Address
Can anyone help please? When ever I send to a Korean e-mail address it converts the first letter of the address from a J to and H and i get a non delivery report. I have tried changeing case, the mail format(ASCI and Western European), the font and format (plain text, HTML, Outlook RTF) Thanks for your help Fred ...

Attachment Icons in reading pane
Hi, Until recently (rebuilt system etc...) in Outlook 2003 I could see attachment icons in the reading pane. I want to have this again, but cannot find the option / setting to alloow attachment icons to be visible in the reading pane. Can anyone help. TIA Where do they show now? "Eeyan" <eeyan@XXXsofthome.net> wrote in message news:dqruvd$q4m$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > Hi, > > Until recently (rebuilt system etc...) in Outlook 2003 I could see > attachment icons in the reading pane. I want to have this again, but > cannot find the option / setting to a...

can't find .pst file
I have an employee that would like to use Outlook XP. The entire Office XP suite is installed on her Windows 2000 PC. When we try to open Outlook, this is the message that comes up: "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The path specified for the file C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is not valid." I've done a search on the C:\ drive for *.pst and nothing is found. I've upgraded to OE6 and have re-installed Office XP. What else would you ...

How can i add a print-and save-date field in Excel as in Word?
In word, you can add a Field of the print-date and save-date. I want to do the same on an Excel document ...

Runtime error! "Abnormal program termination" in Outlook
Suddenly I get a dialogue box (Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) saying:- Runtime error! "Abnormal program termination" Tried the MS Ofice disc to 'Repair' but with no success! Suggestions, please (NB All Virus protection, fire wall & MS downloads are up to date) >Suddenly I get a dialogue box (Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) >saying:- Runtime error! >"Abnormal program termination" >Tried the MS Ofice disc to 'Repair' but with no success! >Suggestions, please > >(NB All Virus protection, fire wall & MS downloads ...

WORD: Table of Contents with latin numeration
If have got a document dividedin sections. The first sections use latin page numbering and the rest normal arabic numbering. For each section this is working all fine. The only trouble appears when I create the TOC. The reference to the page numbers of those sections that use latin page numbering appears with arabic numbering. THe example will surely clarify the problem: It appears as ****************** Table of contents..................................2 Foreword ...................................4 Summary ...........................................5 1 Introduction ......................

converters for word processor
I am trying to import from Word to Publisher 2003. Error message cannot use MSCONV97.dll I have updated and added converter for Office 2003 but still the same message Copy and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Cliff" <Cliff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76D4BC29-C9D5-4FAA-B60E-E8CE64412AAB@microsoft.com... >I am trying to import from Word to Publisher 2003. Error message cannot use > MSCONV97.dll > > I have updated and added converter for Office 2003 but...

desperate- can't export
I am trying to move my outlook data from a windows/95,outlook97 to a new xp/outlook2002 system. I use the export feature to a pst file. When I try to import on the new system, it says I don't have file permission. Any ideas? Copy pst to hd,ensure read only is off, before in OL File/Open/Personal Folders ....browse to pst BTW theres no need to export, just copy. PS a search of this ng would have shown numerous Q on this and the A David "harlan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:239c01c3e0b6$6d972ec0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to move...