Help with column

I have a datafeed that comes to me everyday i need to format one column

of around 1000 rows so it multiples the total column but a 1000 so
getting rid of the decimal point i.e =A3100.00 becoming 10000 , i also

need to do this using a macro. can anyone help=20

Regards=20

Paul

0
paul5907 (12)
5/9/2005 3:06:46 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Dim iLastRow As Long
Dim i As Long

    iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
    For i = 1 To iLastRow
        Cells(i, "A").Value = Cells(i, "A").Value * 100
    Next i

--
 HTH

Bob Phillips

"lennymos123" <paul@palo.co.uk> wrote in message
I have a datafeed that comes to me everyday i need to format one column

of around 1000 rows so it multiples the total column but a 1000 so
getting rid of the decimal point i.e �100.00 becoming 10000 , i also

need to do this using a macro. can anyone help

Regards

Paul

0
phillips1 (803)
5/9/2005 5:33:58 PM
cheers bob it worked perfect and helped me out alot

many thanks

0
paul5907 (12)

Please help
I succesfully installed Microsoft CRM SBS on a SBS server. When i try to add users to CRM I get a error message that the users have no CAL (client access license) and for that reason can to be add to CRM. Can someone please help me with this problem? Is there a way to assign a CAL to a user, i do not know how to do this.... Ron A CAL is a licence. You have already used the number of licences allowed by your licence. To tell CRM not to count a user as using a licence, open the user, and select restricted access mode on the front screen. Any user with this option selected will not be using ...

cd liner TEMPLATE HELP!
I think it was a week ago that I saw someone asking for help with a template for a CD 'liner' which would carry the title of the CD. Somewhere along the way I'v lost my records of the newsgroup and have had to do a rebuild. Rebuild was no problem, but will someone please give me the contents of the answer/s ? Many thanks. You can always search the archives of this newsgroup thru Google. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "john" <john.masefield@poetshead.co.uk> wrote in message news:94q9k1d2m12ua19ukiar3dm07lrojgmcru@4ax.com... >I think it was a...

help needed with a combo box
Hi, I am trying to create a database for ordering materials. I have a form with two tabs. The first tab is for order details and the second tab is for order items (with a subfrm to list products for that order). On tab one I select the supplier for the order. When I go to tab two, to fill out the order items I have a combo box for ‘Product code’ and I want the combo box to only show products for the supplier I selected on tab one. The products are all in the same table and the column for ‘supplier name’ is linked to ‘supplier name’ in another table for suppliers details. In the combo...

fix cell contents before deleting column from which formula's are based
I want to e-mail a spreadsheet to someone showing only the calculated results and deleting the column from which the formula's are based. I have done this (fixing the cell contents) before but can't remember how and am obviously not wording my query correctly for the help function. Thanks. Erica Copy, paste special, values? then delete the column? >-----Original Message----- >I want to e-mail a spreadsheet to someone showing only the >calculated results and deleting the column from which the >formula's are based. I have done this (fixing the cell >cont...

Email with anote as an attachment .. help
Hi I have in the quote a note (attachment - mht file ) I want to create an activity email with the quote note as the attachment Can I do it ??? besides the way to open the Note, Save it, and finally attach it... -- Thx, Omry ...

Why would a dialog not construct properly? Help needed...
I am rather new to mfc and do not know what to look for... I have a dialog class that is derived from CDialog, here is the constructor: class CSegmentMode : public CDialog { // Construction public: CSegmentMode(CWnd* pParent = NULL); // standard constructor // Dialog Data //{{AFX_DATA(CSegmentMode) enum { IDD = IDD_SEGMENT }; CListBox m_wndSliceNum; //}}AFX_DATA // Overrides // ClassWizard generated virtual function overrides //{{AFX_VIRTUAL(CSegmentMode) public: protected: virtual void DoDataExchange(CDataExchange* pDX); // DDX/DDV support //}}AFX_VIRTUAL // Implementati...

Help! Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 are not compatible?
Help! Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 are not compatible? Hi all, I just don't understand this. I have a Excel sheet which was created in Excel Xp 2003. And it is full of calculations. When I open it in Excel 2007, And press SHIFT+F9, it always gives "NO-CELL" error. Basically it doesn't run at all. But when I go to each cell, and following the logical dependency, and refresh/recalculate each cell one by one, then the results are correct... But there are so many cells and manually going through them are infeasbile. What can I do now? Can anybody help me? Thanks! Try re...

Help pls
I have a form for data entry only with 2 controls "initials" and "notesEntry" On the main form, there is a link to open the above form [frm_Logs_NotesEntry] and on the [frm_Logs_NotesEntry] form is a button to transfer the notes entered to the main form's subform I will have mutliple forms using the [frm_Logs_NotesEntry] for data entry and on each form the subform is standard name sfrm_NAMEOFMAINFORM_NotesOnly. Here's the code: Private Sub enterNotes_Click() Dim xNotes As String Dim xInitials As String Dim xDate As Date Dim yNotes As String ...

Help, How can I deduct time for a timesheet?
I am currently working on a timesheet and its urgent that I can sort something out today. we work on a flexi basis this lady has a contracted hours of 14:48 hours a work and she worked 12.21 hours last week but it doesn't seem to like to deduct time I think it should be -2.27 (2 hours 27 minutes) but it just comes up ############# I don't think it likes the minutes????? It works ok if she has worked over her contracted hours. Can anyone help me please. Thanks Jo, The # signs indicate that the column in which the cell with your result displays is formatted too narrowly to s...

Exchange Notifications not working :-( help
Hello all, Ok here is my new problem. Exchange Notifications not working. I’m running Exchange 2003 enterprise Cluster I have setup monitoring of the C drive free space threshold, SMTP Queues growth and some other default monitoring exchange stuff. I then went to the notifications of exchange system manager and setup email notifications. I know one of my drives on exchange exceeded its size and passed the threshold in the monitoring tab, the other day the SMTP queues growths were exceeded also. I setup my notification to send an alert to an email address and on the warning sta...

Excel Help File Problems
Our company is using Office 2000 on Window 2000 / NT OS. I recently had some issues and had to have my hard drive re-imaged. I am a relative novice with Excel VBA and rely heavily on the VBA Hel files. Unfortunately the hot links on the top of the help pages ar missing and there is only a placeholder (small square box shaddow wit a dot in the middle). These use to have hot links such as "See Also", "Examples", Methods" etc. Most of the hot links embedded withing the text of the help files d not work either. A common error message that appears would be: "An ...

Secure mail wizard please help me!!
Hi I use windwos 2003 SBS server with two network cards: Lan side Ip:192.16.x.x Wan side: Ip:172.16.x.x I trying to publish a mail server using "Secure mail wizard" of ISA server. I completed with no errors this procedure, but i don't view anything!! Can help me to resolve this problem? Or find another way to publish my mail server? TA Simona On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:07:46 +0100, "Simona" <123star@libero.it> wrote: >Hi >I use windwos 2003 SBS server with two network cards: >Lan side Ip:192.16.x.x >Wan side: Ip:172.16.x.x >I trying to publish a mai...

Help
I am using store ops version 1.3.1010. We are using a windows and not an OPOS printer for our receipt printing. When we post a transaction, I would like the cashier to have the ability to enter how many copies of receipt to print before it prints. To do this I added the PrintReceipt hook to my windows registry, and have code added to my custom DLL that is triggered when this hook is activated. That piece is working fine. My code contains the following lines: Dim MyCount as Integer MyCount = InputBox("Enter receipt quantity", "Receipt Quantity") posSession.Configu...

Hiding rows and columns in XL 07
How do I get the top column row, which contains only the column letters, and the row number, which is the narrow column to the left of Column A, to disappear when I print? thanks everyone for your help. -mlenard Click File > Page Setup > Sheet tab Uncheck "Row and Column headings" > OK (Its probably checked) Success? Hit the YES below -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:27,000 Files:200 Subscribers:70 xdemechanik --- "mlenard" wrote: > How do I get the top column row, which contains only the column letters, and > the row num...

help with formula #2
Here is the answer of my question sent to Google on 2003- 07-15 00:41:33 PST : """ Tim wrote in message: > > I've got a workbook with many worksheets on it(about 60). On 2 columns > on a sheet in this workbook i have data and i need to export this data > to particular cells in other worksheets. For example on columns A1:A20 > and B1:B20 on a worksheet is my data and I want to export the contents > of cells A1B1 to cells A1B1 in worksheet1 then data from A2B2 to cells > A2B2 in worksheet2 and so on. > What is the easiest way to do this job? > ...

Multiple criteria IIF function help
Hello, I am trying to create an IIF query field where if RtgGrp not equal NA or Non, the return Yes, otherwise return No. But it is not working. What is wrong with the formula? Thanks NoNONV?: IIf([RtgGrp]<>"NA" or "Non","Yes","No") On Mon, 17 May 2010 09:18:01 -0700, Cam wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to create an IIF query field where if RtgGrp not equal NA or > Non, the return Yes, otherwise return No. But it is not working. What is > wrong with the formula? Thanks > > NoNONV?: IIf([RtgGrp]<>&...

Too Few parameters. Expected 2. (3061) - Northwind DB
I am a newbie when it comes to access, so I beg you to be patient. I downloaded the Northwind 2007 db and made some adjustments. My goal is to allow persons logging into the db to only customer records to which they are assigned and administrators should view all records. I used the following as criteria on the Customer Extended query... Like IIf([TempVars]![CurrentUserLevel]=4,"*",[TempVars]![CurrentUserID]). The query works fine and filters the records when I run it in access. When I go back to the Order Details page and choose a customer I get the error... Too Few p...

multi-column data consolidation
Hi guys, here is my problem.... Scenario: - Column A to F are months (Jan to June) - Beneath each month (starting row 2 downwards), text data will b entered. Question: How can I have the six months add up or compiled as a single colum database in another sheet or a separate column in that same sheet? will be adding data every so often under these months and it shoul update the database. Thank you for any assistance/help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Question is not clear to me. Not sure what 'add up or compile' means with text entries Perhaps, in G2 enter =...

Help configuring email delivery
how do I configure my email server to deliver email destined for a specific domain to a specific IP address in Microsoft Exchange server 2003? For example if i wanted all outbound messages for xyz.com to be directly delivered to IP address 64.15.2.25, ho wwould I configure that? Thanks. configure an additional smtp connector...you will have the option to do just that... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "TD" <TD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:925866B8-C382-4BC9-A4FA-4736CEC6D953@microsoft.com... > how do I configure my email server to deliver email destined f...

Scatterplot Duplicate Values Charting Help (URGENT!!!) GMAIL invite offer inside
Sorry to be so rude in the title but I'm making a scatterplot in Exce and I have XY values like (1,4), (1,3.5), and (1,4). When I plot the with the scatterplot wizard, the (1,4)s are indistinguishable. I'd lik Excel to differentiate them. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I'l throw in a gmail invite for anyone who can do this for me. . I've bee using Photoshop to paste numbers next to the points and this is reall tedious. THANKS -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Two methods employing datalabels come to mind. The first replaces the normal marker with a co...

Help with a Query 02-29-08
How would I do this in Access: I keep getting errors: update target set Assemrec = source.Recno from @Components target Join @Components source on '<$-' + target.RefDes + '>' = source.RefDes On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:54:11 -0800 (PST), "the_grove_man@yahoo.com" <the_grove_man@yahoo.com> wrote: >How would I do this in Access: I keep getting errors: > >update target >set Assemrec = source.Recno >from @Components target Join @Components source on '<$-' + >target.RefDes + '>' = source.RefDes This isn...

SharePoint Columns in a Webpart
Is there anyway to center values in a SharePoint column? Without SPD it appears that everything is left aligned. I have just list that I am displaying in a Webpart, because the column header is long and the value displayed is only an arrow the content looks off-centered. ...

Help with Money Plus Deluxe
I'm trying to use Money Plus Deluxe on a Dell Inspiron 350 running 32-bit Vista Home Premium. I keep getting the error message "Your current security settings do not allow that file to download." when I try to open my accounts list, bills, anything except for online pages. I can see the online Investment Center and I can see a list of my investment under My Portfolio, but I get the error message when I try to update any investment. I also get Alerts that I have bills due/overdue, but can't open anything to PAY them. It looks like the data is there, Money just won&#...

Help! Pubic folder error
I receive the following error message when trying to expand the Public Folder tree in the Exchange System Manager. The error message takes about 2 minutes to pop up , with the hour glass displaying up to that point. "an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" Facility: Win32 ID no: c0072746 Exchange System Manager This results in the Public Folder not being viewable within Exchage System Manager - hence permissions can't be set and possibly other problems. There is no information anywhere on this error message as far as I can find, though I have seen it po...

Hiding rows
hope someone can help iv merged a whole bunch of documents into one spreadsheet that look something like this but on a much greater scale of course User Name JSoap MMouse DDuck Excel x x Word x PowerPoint x x Access x x i have about 12000 rows of these and about 250 columns which i have t take the information and input the data somewhere else. I dont wan...