help with 2 xl sheets...

I need help with 2 worksheets.

first sheet is a time schedule sheet. I need to count the total number of
shifts entered in a week

The sheet is set up so columns are days of weeks, each person has 2 rows,
top row is the start time bottom row is end time, time is entered is in 24Hr
format and shifts start at various times of days.

Second I have a row of numbers 1 to 20 that is averaged  in row 21 in column
A. Row 1 has the most current figure, row 20 is oldest, Can I set it up so I
can enter the most current number in row 1 column A and all the existing
figures automatically bump down 1 row? example what was in row 1 would jump
to row 2 , row 2 go to row 3 and so on. row 19 would go in to row 20 and
what was in row 20 would be deleted?

0
me1461 (26)
2/13/2004 4:36:34 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Help Needed in query
hello, everyone Help needed in query i have a table which have three field tabId tabPrtId tabSlab 1 11 50 2 11 100 3 11 150 4 11 200 tabId Is table id it is key also tabPrtId Is Party id in table tabSlab Is slab value now i want result like tabPrtId slabFrom slabTo 11 50 100 11 100 150 11 150 200 means for a particular party id i want to create slabs range -- fro...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Help, I cannot Save!

printing 2 charts on single page

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Help Required

Offline folder problems #2

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc