Help Please - A bit of a challenge - Sample.xls (0/1)

Hello everyone~

     I had had some trouble on a project I have been working on for
some time. I have tried numerous approaches, each with undesired
results. (VAB Code)

     The project I am working on has become quite complex, so rather
than bother you with my spaghetti code, I have made a simple example
of what I am trying to do. (Attached to this Message)

     The sheet tracks People and how many fruits they had each day.
Day1 is where the information is Inputted, Day2 will double the DAY1
numbers, and Day three will triple the DAY2 Numbers.

     The challenge I am faced with: On DAY1 every time ANY information
is inputted (even if there is no name) have a new Row AUTO inserted
for the next person on ALL three days. (Keeping in mind each day has
different formulas, so the Formatting and Formulas must be copied from
the line above it on each sheet.)

    ANY help I can get here would be greatly appreciated, as I know
this is no task for a beginner...

0
home8667 (4)
10/28/2004 6:44:21 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

code examples for BITS
Hi, I am looking for sample codes for programming background intelligent transfer service..I was able to see sample code in .NET, but I'm specifically looking for VC++ 6.0 (command-line application).Please help me.. Thanks, NKH ...

Vlookup returns "0"

Help Required

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Need HELP! for Linking data

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Here is a real challenge!
I am looking for a way to define a range based on the background colo of cells. I need to name a range and have it consist of all cells wit a white background. I have been looking on this forum for hours tryin to find some code to do this, all I can find is stuff to count, sum and stuff like that. I tried to use these and modify them but I reall don't understand VBA so it didn't work (although I did get close)! would really appreciate some help on this, Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Try... Sub RangeBasedUponColor() Dim r As Range, c As Range, rr...