HELP! I want to start a macro at a certain time

Hi,

I really need help. I want to start a Excel macro at a certain
predetermined time. At that time I will not be at the computer. Does
anybody know how to do that?

Thanks a lot

Bye Joerg
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

you can use the taskplan of the windows system.

"Joerg" <sports_guy@gmx.de> ????
> Hi,
>
> I really need help. I want to start a Excel macro at a certain
> predetermined time. At that time I will not be at the computer. Does
> anybody know how to do that?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Bye Joerg

0
jim5623 (3)
10/20/2004 4:48:09 AM
You can also use the Ontime function

This example runs my_Procedure 15 seconds from now.

Application.OnTime Now + TimeValue("00:00:15"), "my_Procedure"

This example runs my_Procedure at 5 P.M.

Application.OnTime TimeValue("17:00:00"), "my_Procedure

--
mudrake
mudraker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=247

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Methodology
I'm looking for some tips for how to manage naming conventions within and across Visio files. If you have a subprocess that is used in/called by multiple processes, what would be a good way to name the "start" and "end" shapes? For example, if you were modeling something simple such as "serve breakfast", "serve lunch", and "serve dinner", all three would have a subprocess called "set table". The "set table" process is the same regardless of the main process that calls it. Do you just call them "start&...

Timesheet to monitor flexi-time
Hi All, Does anyone have a spreadsheet that can be used to record employee timesheet details, capable of accommodating simple flexi-time and part time hours. Ideally, i would like an option to add employees and then enter their agreed working hours (this is to be used as a look up). Then, On a weekly basis, data will be entered for the previous 7 days� Hours worked can fall under the following categories... Hours worked �normal� time Hours worked flexi time Hours �Sick� Holiday Bank Holiday Authorised Absence Paid Authorised absence unpaid I'd also like A way of viewing information...

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Help Required

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro to seperate data

question about Time

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Short time vs short date

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Help with Registration

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...