Help for time saving!

Hi

I have got created an Excel Script that creates a Word Document. A bill.
But for only 8 bill entries the script needs to much time. For this entries
it works about 30 secounds. If you want to help me look at this page:

www.kluesener.info/excel.html

And if you find anything that saves time please tell me how I can do it
better.

Sorry for my bad english

Many Thanks

Jens
0
jens6335 (3)
9/21/2003 7:57:48 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

How to Filter cells and save the file with certain criteria?
Hello. I have a Excel file that contains a large list of Tracking Numbers. The tracking numbers are from two sets of order types- Internet orders and Mail Orders. Orders that are from the Internet are matched up with a order number such as "5678". Orders from the mail-order side are designated by initials "MO". So in Excel it'll look something like this: trackingnumber orderid 123365656666 5467 152155896345 5468 123365634567 MO 152134567789 5469 152151234563 MO Is there a way to eliminate the Mail-Order rows and save the Excel file to ...

work order form and report design help
I am building an automotive shop database. I have a table that lists all of the services and the prices. I have the main form created where all of the customer data is entered in and I have another form that builds the work order for the customer. How do I build the form to allow for different services for the same customer without having to create service type 1, service type 2, etc. I need them to be independent of each other and I then need to create a report to print out for the customer. On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:24:01 -0700, Jimmy <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

Graph Help- 12 month graph, but only want months that have passed
I need help setting up a graph. It is a simple bar graph, that has the months of the year on the x axis, and production in tons on the y axis. I have a table setup for this Jan to Dec, but obviously only have data for Jan through May. Is there a way I can set up the graph so it will only make the graph Jan through May, but as I add more data, and months go by, it will automatically add a new column for June, then July and so on and so on? I do not want the months that have no data to be graphed with a value of zero, I would rather them show up automatically when that month has data....

Help with Html Help in MFC
Hi; I am using Visual Studio .net 2003. I have created a CDhtmldialog. I also created a html help file using Html help workshop. According to some source from web saying that I can call this method: BOOL HtmlHelp( HWND hWndMain, LPCTSTR lpszHelp, UINT uCommand, DWORD dwData ), directly from anywhere in my code. So I include the htmlhelp.h and htmlhelp.lib to the project. But I don't know how to call this method, since there is a another htmlhelp method in Cdialog too: HtmlHelp( DWORD_PTR dwData, UINT nCmd = 0x000F ); Please give me a hand. Thx in advance. Pan Wilson. ...

If I accidently replace a saved file can I retrieve the old file?
No. PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject. Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk "kamabiv" <kamabiv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A547F5D-AA2C-44D7-AEC7-8961A81AC4E5@microsoft.com... > ...

Wrong time in Outlook
Hi, I've got a really strange problem. My Mails in Outlook have all the wrong time - 9 hours back. This affects incoming and outgoing mails. It can't be a matter of the e-mail-provider because I've got accounts in gmx, web, yahoo, gmail and all have the same problem. Where can outlook get the wrong time ? The system time is correct of course. Thanks for your help. Ralf is the system time zone correct? whois shows your posting IP is in Germany... and windows defaults to pacific time zone so that would account for the difference. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Te...

VLOOKUP help!
I have 2 worksheets with ID numbers in separate comlums . When I use vlookup it gives me a N/A value in return. I have formatted cells as "text" as "general" - tried all sorts, but it still does not return a value. This is a simple vlookup action and I am getting no-where. I simply want to find out if the ID on 1 list is also on the other list! Please always post your formula. Formatting makes no difference. Some data may look like numbers but are actually text. Formatting doesn't change that. You can find out with the ISNUMBER() function. If numbers are actual...

PST Nightmare
Hey there, This is the last resort for sanity. My PST which holds ALL of my emails is on an external HD, which worked fine up until last week, is over the limit. I did find this out the hard way and ran the SCNPST as well as teh PST2GB things and still nothing. What confuses me is that once i ran the PST2GB thing it told me to complete it with the SCNPST but it would not do it :( The latest and greatest trimming through PST2GB has brought the size down to 1.9GB and some change but still no cigar... Now outlook is giving me the error:"..is not compatible with this versio...

Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA
Hi All, How do I select a specific property in outlook while sending email from excel? There is an option we can set in outlook outgoing emails call "Voting buttons" in that feature there is a custom option that we can select called "Have replies sent to" its a checkbox. I want it checked when i send an email from excel. Hope i made it clear. Thanks in advance If sending through the Outlook Object Model, use the MailItem.VotingOptions property and MailItem.ReplyRecipients collection. -- Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP) http://www.dimastr.com/ OutlookSp...

Help please - tried everything - nothing works
Hi I look after a network for a charity in the UK. We recently implemented web content filtering using Webmarshal from netiq. Users now access the internet using webmarshal's inbuilt proxy server. Since introducing this, users of MS Publisher can no longer access online clipart from within the Publisher programme - by doing a search. You can however view online content by browsing categories in clip organiser. I've been assuming that the issue is with the proxy server configuration and have added various microsoft.com addresses (the ones I've found reference to in Newsgroups) ...

Help me! About CTreeCtrl CustomDraw.
Hi: I use CustomDraw to custom color of my CTreeCtrl. All color was setted as I wish except the backcolor of left position line that always is white. Please help me! These is my source codes about I custom my CTreeCtrl: void MyTreeCtrl::OnCustomDraw(NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) { m_clrTextBk = ::g_ShowSetting.iTextBKColor;//the back color of my text m_clrText = ::g_ShowSetting.iTextFontColor;//the color of my text m_clrBkgnd = ::g_ShowSetting.iTextBKColor; //the color of background LPNMLVCUSTOMDRAW lplvcd = (LPNMLVCUSTOMDRAW)pNMHDR; switch(lplvcd->nmcd.dwDrawStage) { ...

Help needed with form problem
Workbook contains several forms of varying style and function. One form shows the results of 10 recent tests in a countdown fashion, showing just the results of one test, followed by a one-second delay, followed by just the results of the second test, and so on until the result of each of the 10 tests has been shown. Then the program proceeds on to the next step by calling up a different form. The problem . . . Sometimes when the program starts running one or two of the forms are blanked out ("white" with just the top header showing). The forms continue to function within the ...

No Smart Tag help: just a blank "MS Excel Help" window
When I invoke "help on this error" on a Smart Tag drop-down, a blank "MS Excel Help" window appears with no content. The general help pane that appears via <F1> etc. is fine - it's just the Smart Tag help option that doesn't show anything, just a blank window. Any suggestions? Win XP Home SP2 Excel 2003 (11.6355.6360) SP1 ...

Subtracting time values
I am trying to calculate the difference between two cells which ar formatted with Custom [h]:mm option. It has so far worked fine unti now, the higher of the two values is over 10000:00. I now get an erro stating that the higher value is not greater than the lower value. think it is because time values are represented by a date time syste which perhaps cannot work above values of 10000:00 -- fishphon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- fishphone's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2462 View this thread: http://www...

Saving as web page for workbook with frozen panes
I have tested saving workbook with frozen panes as a web page but can't get it to save all tabs while freezing the upper pane. When I choose file, save as, Web, Save, it will save the entire workbook with all of the tabs, but WILL NOT freeze the top pane. When I choose file, save as, Web, Publish, it will save only one tab, and but WILL freeze the top pane. All suggestions welcome! ...

Vlookup Formula help required?
I'm trying to run the following formula:- =IF(B2="","",VLOOKUP($B2,'Data Field'!$A$7:$B$12,2)) I need the formula to run in each cell from B2 to B10000. I know I can drag the formula down through each cell. But this increases the size of the sheet. Is there any way to have the formula run in each of these cells without dragging down? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "Alan T" <Alan.T.x34nm@excelforum-nospam....

missing wab dll first time using outlook 2000
while trying to install outlook 2000 for the first time I get a missing dll file message. A computer search did not turn up any wab file. I have a new phone (droid) I am trying to set up a sync with it from outlook Applies to Vista and Windows 7 when it comes to this *.wab error See the following about Outlook 2000 and missing *.wab http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "airport mark" <airport mark@discussions.microsoft.c...

Sum of total Time
I need to Sum the total units of time that could be either entered in thousandths or milliseconds in a worksheet. Do I need a special add in? Any tips would be gratefully accepted. thanks Hi you may provide some example data of how you enter your values currently -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Deltaecho" <Deltaecho@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:45968003-50B1-4651-A009-BAA7664BD8AC@microsoft.com... > I need to Sum the total units of time that could be either entered in > thousandths or milliseconds in a worksheet. > Do I ne...

save formats of percentage when copying a chart
How do I keep the percentage format of data on a chart when I copy/move the chart to another spreadsheet that does not have the original data in it? ...

[Help] Tape Backup Developing
In order to develop tape backup program under Windows, I have just read "Microsoft Tape Format v1.0", and think I should follow the guidance of MTF. The question is: 1) There are many complex control structures (as many as 8 types of HEADERs) to store information such as volume, directory and file name; 2) But the Windows API only provides very simple (low level) Read/Write operations. Does it means that I must manually fill out those structures in accordance with the MTF and write them to the tape one by one? That will be a very big burden to us programmer! Any suggestions or re...

HTML Help Redistribution
Do I have to redistribute and run hhupd.exe to ensure that html help files can be displayed on a target computer or does statically linking in htmlhelp.lib satisfy the requirements ? "Ian Semmel" <anyone@rocketcomp.com.au> wrote in message news:%23yvQkPhsIHA.4840@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Do I have to redistribute and run hhupd.exe to ensure that html help files > can be displayed on a target computer or does statically linking in > htmlhelp.lib satisfy the requirements ? I believe every version of Windows since Windows 95 has included the HTML help engine....

Help using Tables
Hi guys! I need some help. I have a table that has a percentage range. Like this. Less than 90% 0 90.0% 90.9% $ 2,625 91.0% 91.9% $ 3,413 92.0% 92.9% $ 4,200 93.0% 93.9% $ 4,988 94.0% 94.9% $ 5,775 95.0% 95.9% $ 6,563 96.0% 96.9% $ 7,350 97.0% 97.9% $ 8,138 98.0% 98.9% $ 8,925 99.0% 99.9% $ 9,713 100.0% 100.9% $ 10,500 101...

please help me to fix this mapi32.dll
Hi there, =20 I really hope that you could help with this.. I've been=20 searching all over the place to find a simple answer =20 I have this message when open up Outlook 2000 and=20 sometimes when I open a new Windows XP Pro session "The procedure entry point WNETEnumCachedPasswords could=20 not be located in the dynamic link library MPR.DLL" What can I do to solve the problem? Except for that message, everything seems to be working=20 just fine..=20 I saw in other chatroom that this has to do with the=20 CorelDraw 7 that I've installed. It's now uninstalled =20 I have...

GDI+ Save Background and Printing
Hi, I'm using GDI+ for devoloping a Graph XY object. I use a graphics associated to a bitmap Graphics graphics(dc->m_hDC); Bitmap bmpZone(rZone.Width(), rZone.Height()); Graphics* gZone = Graphics::FromImage(&bmpZone); and I draw into gZone then I "paste" into original graphics. graphics.DrawImage(&bmpZone, 0, 0) I have two kinds of problems 1) I'd like to use transparency so, I think, I need to save the background of the area before start painting (I need to repaint because I allow the user to zoom certain part of the graph). Is this the right way ...