Help : Cell Flags

In Excel 2003, some of the cells in my spreadsheet have a small triangle
indicator in the top left corner.  What does this indicator signify, and how
can I remove it from my spreadsheet?  Thanks for any help.

0
tom_0127 (8)
5/27/2007 12:45:07 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Tools|Options|Error checking

You can turn them all off -- or even use the warning to correct something.

--

Dave Peterson
0

> Tools|Options|Error checking
>
> You can turn them all off -- or even use the warning to correct something.
>
> Tom_0127 wrote:
>>
>> In Excel 2003, some of the cells in my spreadsheet have a small triangle
>> indicator in the top left corner.  What does this indicator signify, and
>> how
>> can I remove it from my spreadsheet?  Thanks for any help.
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

0
tom_0127 (8)