Header and Footer Locations (2)

Gord  Dibben:

Excuse my ignorance, but where do I find "Custom Settings" so I can move the
Header and Footer margins in?

Thanks,
Bernie

0
bquest (21)
7/13/2004 8:32:51 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Bernie

View>Header and Footer>Custom

To have a left footer several spaces in from default, enter the footer using
one of the buttons provided then click in box and enter the spaces before the
actual footer.

This is not an exact science, so some experimentation will take place.

Gord

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:32:51 GMT, "Bernie Beal" <bquest@optonline.net> wrote:

>Gord  Dibben:
>
>Excuse my ignorance, but where do I find "Custom Settings" so I can move the
>Header and Footer margins in?
>
>Thanks,
>Bernie

0
Gord

Excel Functions #2
hi guys, just wondered if anyone knew which function i would use to do this, because im fairly novice with excel: Basically if the cell value is above 110 i want the cell to turn green if the cell value is between 110 and 105 i want it to turn yellow if the cell value is below 105 i want it to turn red any help would be seriously appreciated. thanks spotseven wrote: > hi guys, just wondered if anyone knew which function i would use to > do this, because im fairly novice with excel: > > Basically if the cell value is above 110 i want the cell to turn gr...

RMS 2.0 Integration Approach
Hi everyone, I have Commerce Server 2009 in place and would like to integrate it with RMS2.0. What are some ways in general that an external system can integrate with RMS2.0? Regards. ...

show header
this is such an obvious one but I can't find it -- how do you get the headers to show while you're viewing the page on the screen? Print preview works fine, but I need to have the headers show up when looking at it as a spreadsheet. Looked for "Print View" equivalent, but can't find it. You can't display the header or footer unless you use print preview. Excel doesn't have a Print View mode like Word does. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "jchoy" <anonymous@discussions.micro...

Trouble Printing Checks #2
I'm using Money 2004. I have a list of checks to be printed, but no 'Print Checks' on the left side panel. When I go the 'File' menu to print checks it gives me a "You don't have any accounts with checks to be printed." message. What can I do? David See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=91. "David" wrote: > What can I do? I would run a file repair to see if that will correct the number do indicate the number of checks that have been set to "print". "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

can't delete mailbox #2
I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? Wait until AD replicates then you'll be able to purge the mailboxes with the red Xs "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23fkHzmOMGHA.1180@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I >can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? > Right click on Mailboxes in ESM and select Run Cleanup Agent. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange M...

Product list in CRM v.1.2
Hi all, i have another question concerning the product list, can i attach an excle sheet that contains my products instead of loging each product one by one as i have over 25,000 products to log? -- Regards, Marwa I'm afraid not. This is a major pain point for a lot of people and I do not kno of any 3rd party add-ons that have addressed it either. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "marwa" <marwa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C062CF1E-EEF8-43B4-AC31-F299BF707252@microsoft.com... Hi all, i have another question concerning the product list, can ...

OS version 10.2
In a previous post, I was told that Office 98 for MAC will not work on OS 10.2 and was directed toward getting Office 2004. In the system requirements for 2004, it says that it is for users who have 10.2.8 or later. Is OS 10.2 upgradable to 10.2.8 or do I need to go with Office X or 2001 for OS 10.2? Heath Kuszak IT Manager Verdone Landscape Architects, Inc. Heath Kuszak <heath@verdonelandarch.com> wrote: > In a previous post, I was told that Office 98 for MAC will not work on OS > 10.2 and was directed toward getting Office 2004. In the system requirements > for 2004, ...

Matrix #2
Hiya, I need to create a chart which is a matrix of four 'boxes' (a bit like the BCG 'Cash cow, star, etc matrix if you know it). But am having real trouble. What I need is this (and I'm going for the simplest method here - I ignored the four 'boxes' and just tried to get the data as I want on the chart): Data source: Project Name Value(1-10) Difficulty(1-10) Proj1 5 8 Proj2 8 10 Proj3 1 8 Proj4 3 ...

When will CRM 2.0 be released?
I was wondering if anyone has a firm(ish) idea when version 2 will be released. I've heard 2005, but that is a little vague. My company has identified a few gaps that should be resolved with the 2005 expected enhancements. If the release is put off until this time next year, we will go ahead and correct now. However, we would like to hold off wasting time\money is Microsoft will deliver within the 1st two quarters of 2005. Thoughts? The latest word is that CRM 2005 should be release sometime in calendar Q2 of 2005. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------...

Spinning Beach Ball
I seem to notice a correlation between seeing the spinning beach ball more often after launching MS Word for OSX. I removed the PDFMaker.Lib and this improved the performance a great deal, but still noticing the SBB more often after launching Word. Anyone know about this? Many Word issues are related to corrupt Word Settings or Normal Template. You could try removing the Word Settings file, then testing. The Normal Template could be renamed, then test. Be sure Word is closed before removing or changing any files. You could also consider running the Remove Office utility and reinstalling Offi...

How to add summary fields to Group Footer in Access Reports?
How do you add a Summary fields to Group Footers in Access? I have a Detail field I want to Sum in the Group Footer in my report. -- Pat Dools ...

.pst to different locations
How do I get outlook to save e-mail to a non-defualt location. I tried to follow microsofts instuctions but when get to the part that says go to control panel and open mail in XP home, there is no "mail" under user accounts. Thanks Move the pst-file when Outlook is closed. When you now open Outlook it will prompt you for the new location -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Excel #2
College text asks students how to save a file with a preview? I assume a print preview? Any suggestions? Choose File>Properties On the Summary tab, check 'Save preview picture. Click OK Tech Coor wrote: > College text asks students how to save a file with a preview? I assume a print preview? Any suggestions? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Headers for internal messages
I've been asked to find a way to display message headers in Outlook for our local Exchange communications, IE employee to employee message. I'm aware that you can go into Outlook and view a message's full header under Message Options, but this only works for internet based messages. We'd really like to be able to see the originating client IP address for our Exchange messages in that Options box. Is something like that possible for Exchange? I've seen it with other systems. Thanks! TxKevo wrote: > I've been asked to find a way to display message headers i...

HOW USE 2 LANGUAGES IN AX. ???????????
Hello I have problem and I need Help: 1. Axapta using English Language in all system 2. I need write something in Russian Language. When I use Russian Keyboard and I wriet somethings in Axapta fields is ok, but after this Russian words was change and I see only symbol likely this ??????? (query) 3. In MS SQL database in the fields I see words likely this symbol ??????? (query) Please send my all information how I can write something in different Languages in this same Axapta - I need write simultaneously in 2 Languages. Please send answer on ma email: search1234@wp.pl Thank...

CDialog::DoModal() (2)
Few days ago I have asked the same question but didn't get any answers. :( This is my problem: I have written plugin for one app and it crashes here: //dlgcore.cpp CDialog::DoModal() { .... if (m_nFlags & WF_CONTINUEMODAL) { // enter modal loop DWORD dwFlags = MLF_SHOWONIDLE; if (GetStyle() & DS_NOIDLEMSG) dwFlags |= MLF_NOIDLEMSG; //It crashes on the line below VERIFY(RunModalLoop(dwFlags) == m_nModalResult); } .... } I belive that possible cause was that I didn't initialized MFC in any way. I have noticed this in my other pro...

Outlook 2003 Cannot Send #2
i am using outlook 2003 and windows XP and can receive but not send e-mail. i can send occasionally but only about 1 out of 50 or so attempts, so i am assuming that all my settings are correct as i can send sometimes. i have just upgraded to outlook 2003 and was using outlook 2002. i have verified that my account settings are correct. i have no firewall. can anybody offer any suggestions. Hey Jim, Does the email you are trying to send bounce back as undeliverable? If so, what error message goes with it? I am fighting something similar with Outlook97, and am looking for ideas of what to ...

Information Store Crash #2
The Information Store on our Exchange 2000 server crashed. The following errors were in the event log, but I cannot tell if they are a cause or a symptom of the crash. If anyone has any insight, that would be great. . . a reboot seemed to correct the issue and it has not happened again. Event Type: Error Event Source: EXCDO Event Category: General Event ID: 8217 Date: 10/5/2004 Time: 1:55:25 PM User: N/A Computer: exchg Description: The processing of the recurring appointment with the subject "Tom is gone after 2 pm (class)" in mailbox: UserA failed with error code 0x80040...

2 Axis Pivot Chart
Is it possible to create a 2 axis (a combination of line & bar) chart from a pivot table? Sure is, did you try? Right click a series that you want on the secondary axis, choose Format Series, and on the Axis tab (Excel 2003 and earlier) or the Series Options tab (2007) select the Secondary Axis option. To change the chart type, right click on the series, choose (Change) Chart Type, and select the type you want. Of course, the pivot chart is likely to lose this formatting when it is refreshed, Which even Microsoft admits is a problem. They suggest recording a macro next time you f...

macro #2
I'm new at this so this might seem elementary but if you don't know you ask those that do. I've created a macro that is suppose to clear the input data on a worksheet when a command button is clicked. However when the msgbox appears asking them if they wish to continue and they click "yes" nothing happens.I've included the code that I've written. Any help would be appreciated. Private Sub cmdclear_Click() MsgBox "Caution: You are about to delete the information on this worksheet" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & "Do you wish to continue?"...

publisher 2003 will not insert MS clipart #2
Error message - Publisher cannot insert this picture into the publication. The appropriate graphic converter is not available. For information on running Setup to install converters, press F1. "Pub 2003 will not insert MS cliipart" wrote: > Error message - Publisher cannot insert this picture into the publication. > The appropriate graphic converter is not available. For information on > running Setup to install converters, press F1. p.s. to this message, F1 provides no information and I already cleared cache in IE tools. Did not work. Clipart will not insert. &qu...

Conditional Formatting based on deadlines #2
Excellent! Thanks! My brain gets confused between what you can use i formulas and what can be used in VBA. Alex Delamain Wrote: > Under conditional formatting set condition 1 > Formula is =+$E2<=NOW()+7 > > Then apply your forma -- madblok ----------------------------------------------------------------------- madbloke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1442 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27448 NOW() has a date and time component TODAY() has only a date component Ok, incorpo...

How 2 sort an autosum total list after adding items 2 autosum item
Am using detail dollar amount list to insert new transactions in the middle of a the detail list, and they in turn get included in the 'autosum' total calc which is located in another item total summary list in the same workbook. If we try to sort the autosum total summary list, the autosum totals seem to loose their connection with the detail autosum calc list. Is there anyway to keep this connection, ie be able to add items into the detail autosum calc lists, and then sort the autosum summary totals ? -- Thanks again for your help. akm (XPpro,SP-2,IE-7,Office2003...

RE: MSCRM V1.2 & Lotus Notes V6.5
Hi. I need some expert advice regarding MSCRM as you are aware of that MSCRM uses exchange 2000/2003 as a mail server. I have a potentail customer to whom i am trying to sell the CRM package but the only problem is that he is using Lotus Notes v6.5 for mail. They do not want to change. Is their a way around this issue. What i am trying to achieve is CRM mail gets into CRM & general mail gets to the user machines with Lotus notes 6.5, instead of using Outlook. Kind Regards.. Shaz.. repost your question as I think there is a CRM to lotus notes solution for email. I think at le...

CRM 1-2 -> 3.0 Input string was not in a correct format. (upgrade
I've the same error during the upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0. I've tried without any opportunity to make sure not to have est. revenue data but the error is still there during upgrade. It happens during the ImportDefaultDataAction step near the end of the upgarde process. Otherwise 1.2 wasn't giving the error. Any idea? thanks in advance Refering to http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?query=input+string&dg=microsoft.public.crm&cat=&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=8d3f188d-a0E9-40e4-86e2-46508a35c759&...