Graphics: get data from different worksheets

Hey all,

I just wanted to ask if it is possible to make a graphic in a
worksheet and get the data from other worksheets...I don't know if I
explained myself clearly!

Thanks in advance!
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

how do i get my task pane up in excel
tanya Try Tools>Options>View. Under "Show" check Startup Task Pane option button. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:07:01 -0800, "tanya" <tanya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Data Migration Framework should allow custom entities
Data Migration Framework shoul allow importing data to custom entities. -- Luis Panzano Renacimiento Sistemas Microsoft GOLD Certified Partner http://lpanzano.spaces.live.com/ ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/...

How do I get outlook to read back my emails so that I can listen
I hit something by mistake and my computer started reading my email to me. I would like to be able to utilize this function, but don't know how too. Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this. Thanks Have you looked at the Narrator (Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > Narrator) "SRight" <SRight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A7035FB-0800-453C-AD58-3D94D41E6C10@microsoft.com... >I hit something by mistake and my computer started reading my email to me. >I > would like to be able to utilize this function, bu...

how do get the bcc field to display?
Its odd but I have no BCC field, I used to but I dont now! \ S It's a pain, isn't it :-) The BCC field is visible only if you are sending an EMAIL. If you are in a Newsgroup, it doesn't exist. In an email (not a news post) click in the Address field (either To or CC). The BCC field will then appear. Use Send Feedback on the Help menu to tell Microsoft you would like it back :-) Cheers On 27/02/08 8:22 PM, in article ee8ef11.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "kokney@officeformac.com" <kokney@officeformac.com> wrote: > Its odd but I have no BCC field, I used to ...

windows user deleted, now we cannot acces user crm data
we have deleted a windows account a a salesman, an now we cannot access his crm data. creating a user with the same name did not solved the problem (i think it is the UID...) What can we do? Hi Thomas You can reassign the users records to another user in CRM. Follow these steps: (note- you should use a user with the Systems Administrator role to do this, and the user must have either the Suite License on both Sales AND Service professional licenses.) 1. Go to Settings>Business Units>Users 2. Select and open the user who's account was deleted. 3. On the opened user record...

Adding Graphic
I am doing a church newsletter. Currently it is 9 pages long. I have text boxes on each page and many graphics. My problem is on some pages, when I insert a graphic, they appear directly over the typing and do not move the typing around the graphic--instead it just appears directly over the typing and is directly on top of the words. However, when I go back to some previous pages, I move the graphic to where I want it to appear, and the text wraps around the graphic. Can anyone tell me why on some pages the graphics appear with typing around them, but on other pages the graphics ar...

Certain email receipents not getting mail from me
I have a Toshiba (Vista OS)laptop with Outlook 2007 installed, also a desktop (XPSP2) with 2007. Same Address book. Same email account, however not connected at the same time. Wife has XPSP2 Desktop with 2007 installed. There are 2 COX.NET accounts that can't receive new or reply messages from the laptop, but can from my desktop. In testing from laptop, I (forwarded & new) cc&multiple addressed to the 2 addresses plus wife. Wife got messages but nothing at the COX.NET addresses (on the phone with the COX.NET target). Wife can receive email and forward to the COX.NET accoun...

creating a worksheet in a worksheet?
Can you select a certain group of rows and columns, then separate tha from the rest of the worksheet? As if it could make its own littl worksheet, so I could edit the # of columns and the sizes of thos columns without it changing the entire worksheet? If so, how do I d that? thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Excel Forum user who thinks "skaskaska >" suffices as their name, or even that symbols look okay within name/author field in newsgroups. No. Among other things you cannot change the width of a cell within a column, the entire column must have the s...

Count if different formula
I need a formula to count the number of different cells in a column. Example A1 = 25A99 A2 = 45C22 A3 = 25A99 A4 = 3195A A5 = 3195A A6 = 8621E The total would equal 4.Four different values in the columns. T.I.A. using Ron de Bruin's google search addin http://tinyurl.com/n0s1 "dayton" <dayton500@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bjq8nu$locs5$1@ID-201461.news.uni-berlin.de... > I need a formula to count the number of different cells in a column. > > Example > A1 = 25A99 > A2 = 45C22 > A3 = 25A99 > A4 = 3195A > A5 = 3195A > A6 = 8621E >...

do pictures get sent with Vcard?
when I send a contact that I have that has a picture in it, will the recipient get the picture too, or just the phone #s, addresses, etc.? ...

how do i get the office assistant to install in office 2003?
WHEN I CKICK ON SHOW THE OFFICE ASSISTANT IN EXCEL, I GET THE MESSAGE THAT THE FEATURE IS NOT INSTALLED, WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSTALL IT NOW? I CLICK ON YES, BUT I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE : ERROR 1311 SOURCE FILE NOT FOUND, VERIFY FILE EXIST AND YOU CAN ACCESS IT, AND RETRY. ANY IDEAS ON THIS??????? I get that sometimes - what I do is open a file that does have it, then try again. Sometimes I have to go to Help and click Show Office Assistant, after trying a file that does have it. I haven't figured out what scares him away... Carole "MONASTERYRN" wrote: > WHEN I CKICK ON S...

How to automatically trigger the vba coding by opening worksheet?
The following code is stored under specific worksheet, whenever the worksheet is opened, it required to update all links and do all the calculation for each cells. For the given code, it requires to manually press F2 and enter to update and trigger the rest of coding. However, the value within cell A1 is calculated by formula, without manually pressing, the rest of coding will not be performed without triggering cell A1, so does anyone have any suggestions on how to trigger the rest of coding without manually update the A1 cell's value? Thank everyone very much for any sugg...

Can I run a histogram with non-numeric data in Excel?
Example: E01a, E01b, E02a, E03a would be the bins. Not directly, but you could easily cobble something together. The histogram created by the Analysis ToolPak is a custom bar chart based on a table. You could easily modify that table after creation to use your desired labels and count text frequencies by using COUNTIF(). Jerry QATegan wrote: > Example: E01a, E01b, E02a, E03a would be the bins. ...

is there a formula in Excel that will enter the worksheet name in.
What I want to do if possible is to be able to enter a formula in to a cell that returns the name of the worksheet that is open. my thinking is that if we can obtain the path of a file by typing =cell("filename") can i have a similar formula by typing =cell("worksheet") which would then return the name on the tab eg Sheet1 in vba it is activeworkbook.name you could assign this to a cell in a macr -- duan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- duane's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1162 Vi...

How do I copy page setup from one worksheet & paste into new shee.
I have set up a template in one Excel worksheet and want to be able to paste it into new worksheets. My problem is that I the have to adjust the page setup in each new worksheet. Is there a way I can copy the page setup into the new worksheet? Hi if this sheet is the first in your workbook try: - select this sheet and the other sheet(s). Hold down the CTRL key to group the sheets - goto the page setup dialog and simply hit OK -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Rasc0" <Rasc0@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:7E2EB66D-90F8-49F6-9043-62CBB9CCE602...

Excel>Data>Import External Data>New Web query #2
Hi I am trying to use Excel 2003 to import data from http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quotes/default.asp?refresh=on&rand=8519 I use new web query on the above url. I select the data in the block under 'My Favourite Quotes' The wizard behaves as expected but only returns 1 line not the 3 that have been selected. Can someone please give me some pointers on how I can get the 3 lines. Thanks Bruce Try yahoo instead or go here and get my FREE excel file for quotes or history. Look for donaldb36 as author. xltraders@yahoogroups.com -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@...

Update data in Excel
I have two reports in Access one is and output to and the other is exported. I am trying to figure out which one to use so my columns (data) will be updated when the user clicks the automated button. I noticed the export to excel does not update but the output to does. I have two questions 1. Is there a easy way to update the data based of Access report export? 2. If not I can use the output to but I need to find out how to automatically align the columns when the new data is entered. Am I taking the hard way or is there an easier way to export updated reprts to Excel? Please help I am...

How to dynamically load data in picklist?
Hi, I have two quries. On a tab of my MSCRM application, i want to display a drop down which will display data depending on selection of another picklist. I want to display data from a table of database, in other words i want to read data of picklist at runtime from a CRM table. Kindly tell me what will i have to do, and how to incorporate these changes. Thanks in advance If this picklist is on an original CRM form using CRM picklists, then its impossible. Only way is to create your own form and add it to the CRM form,....then its basic programming..... -gary "Farhad" <...

Error in Chart data
I have a report that is populating from one query. It takes data for a year and groups it by month with the lost time for that month. I am comparing 3 years data 20005, 2006, and 2007. I have set the chart up and it looks good except that my time for each month goes into the data area as a "CountOf" lost time and all months are therefore one. I want to show the lost time for each month. I have tried right clicking on the field in the data area and Autocalc is set to Count, but everything else is grayed out and unavailable. How can I change this setting to just display the valu...

how do I protect my outlook data file in a domain with exchange se
I have VERY confidential info in my outlook 2007 ost data file and recently found everyone on network within domain (all use exchange for mail) have FULL ACCESS to my entire data file, even though not shared by me. Dug deeper and found my IT guy (a taz-man) had setup "everyone with Domain Admin permissions" - not right my any means... all have complete run of the domain and can open my entire outlook data file (inbox, calendar, tasks, contacts & more) from their workstation. I'm livid - need a way to LOCK DOWN everyone from ability to view my data ASAP as it i...

Anyway to get settings back..?
I lost the ability to get into my Windows 2000 Server system, almost 2 weeks ago, and the ONLY way I can actually access my files, is by booting under "command prompt" in safe mode. I tried everything I can think, to bring back the GUI interface, but I wasn't able to access my regular desktop, and any of its graphical components (the icons, the task bar, the quick launch, nothing). During my desperation to eliminate a "spy ware" I got from the web, I apparently deleted some "key files" that were responsible to display the desktop, with all the regular settings...

excel 2002
I am trying to copy a worksheet (sheet2) to a new worksheet (sheet3) all within the same file, but when I do the copy, not all of the formulas changed. The formulas that did not change all reference a sheet number. This is an example of one of my formulas under sheet2: =+Sheet1!B3+1. When I copy this to the new worksheet (sheet3), I want it to be: =+Sheet2!b3+1, but the formula will not change. Any ideas on how I can have the sheet number change automaticly? Greg wrote: > I am trying to copy a worksheet (sheet2) to a new worksheet (sheet3) all > within the same file, but when ...

=GET.WORKBOOK(1+0*NOW())
When i use =GET.WORKBOOK(1+0*NOW()) and I try to save to xlsx format (Excel 2007), i get an error stating that an Excel 4.0 macro cannot be saved in a macro-free workbook. Is there an excel 2007 version of get.workbook that can be saved in a macro-free workbook? >>Is there an excel 2007 version of get.workbook that can be saved in a >>macro-free workbook? Since an Excel 4 macro is a macro a macro-free workbook cannot contain one. Pick XLSM or XLSB or XLS. -- Jim "Don" <Don@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7656F23E-4987-44E2-834E-618D9D5D5C...

How do I merge two cells without deleting data from the cell?
I'm highlighting two cells in the same row, hitting format cells, alignment, merge cells and I'm getting the error message, "The selection contains multiple data values. Merging into one cell will keep the upper-left most data only." I want to be able to make the two seperate cells one without deleting anything and without having to cut and paste. You can't, you can concatenate 2 cells into one by using a formula and ampersand =A1&" "&B1 however stay away from merging cells, always cause more problems than what it's worth and layout wise ...

Cut and paste specific data
`Hi Have been working on a problem which I think I can now simplify Cell A1 contains the following: 15 Smith Street Blacktown How can I cut the last item (Suburb) from the cell and paste it into B1? Many thanks in advance Stephen Try this in B1: =TRIM(RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE(A1," ",REPT(" ",99)),99)) -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Father John&quo...