Freezing Top and Bottom Rows

Can I Freeze both Top and bottom pane on my worksheet, so when I scrool up
an down I can see them both.
Thanks
/keith

0
kfcam (4)
4/9/2005 12:47:58 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Keith

No.

Just the top row(s) can be frozen.

Sort of work-around.....Window>New Window>Arrange>Horizontal.

Have one skinny window at bottom and freeze top row in top window.

Turn off row and column headers, scroll bars and sheet tabs on skinny window.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:47:58 GMT, "Keith Camacho" <kfcam@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Can I Freeze both Top and bottom pane on my worksheet, so when I scrool up
>an down I can see them both.
>Thanks
>/keith

0
Gord
4/9/2005 12:59:19 AM
Yes you can freeze a top and bottom. Be sure to select the cell below the
cell you want to freeze. So select you top now. Now while holding down your
Ctrl button select you bottom cell. Again be sure you select the cell below
for the cell you want to freeze. Now in the menu under Window select Freeze
Pane. This will freeze only the cells above the cell you've selected.