Formula help/suggestions?

I'm looking for help some help with a formula.

How would I go about a formula for automatically adding 8 hours to a
number each calendar month? I would like to open it and have it done for
me if that's possible rather than having to remember to add it each
month or forgetting if I did or not.

For instance, i start out with the # 248 in a cell that I would like to
automatically add 8 to each calendar month.
0
stoojz3 (14)
1/22/2011 8:15:10 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

"Gadgetman" <stoojz3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for help some help with a formula.
>
> How would I go about a formula for automatically adding 8 hours to a
> number each calendar month? I would like to open it and have it done
> for
> me if that's possible rather than having to remember to add it each
> month or forgetting if I did or not.
>

> For instance, i start out with the # 248 in a cell that I would like
> automatically add 8 to each calendar month.

My solution requires a user defined function - so you need to put code
into a code module. You could then use helper cells, or put everything
into the formula. Your question seems to suggest actually changing the
value -- but I'm going to recommend calculating a number to add based on
today's date, so you're going to need to tell the formula what the
beginning date is.  For example, to use only one cell that looks like it
changes automagically, use this formula:

    = 248 + ( DateDiff ( "Jan 1, 2010" ) * 8 )

You could also use three helper cells, and have something like this:

    = A1 + ( DateDiff ( B1 ) * C1 )

The UDF:

Option Explicit

Public Function MonthDiff( _
   Optional ByVal BeginDate As Variant) As Variant

' Return number of months between BeginDate and today
' (Ignores day of month - calculates 1st to 1st)
' BeginDate in future month returns negative number
' BeginDate missing or not a date returns zero

   MonthDiff = 0
   Select Case VarType(BeginDate)
   Case vbDate
      MonthDiff = DateDiff("m", BeginDate, Date)
   Case vbString
      If IsDate(BeginDate) Then
         MonthDiff = DateDiff("m", CDate(BeginDate), Date)
      End If
   End Select

End Function

If you're not familiar with creating UDFs, do this:
    right-click on the sheet tab
    click on View Code (the VBEditor window will open)
    in the code window that opens up copy and paste everything beginning
with Option Explicit including End Function

Because it is user function code, it is fairly easy to install and use:

1. right-click the tab name near the bottom of the Excel window
2. select View Code - this brings up a VBE window
3. create a code module for your function:
    on the Menu Bar, click Insert | Module
4. paste the stuff in and close the VBE window

If you have any concerns, first try it on a trial worksheet.

When you save the workbook, the user function will be saved with it.

To remove the macro:

1. bring up the VBE windows as above
2. clear the code out
3. close the VBE window

To learn more about macros in general, see:

To learn more about Event Macros (worksheet code), see:

(instructions and links borrowed from a post by James Ravenswood)
--
Clif McIrvin

(clare reads his mail with moe, nomail feeds the bit bucket :-)

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:15:10 -0500, Gadgetman wrote:

> I'm looking for help some help with a formula.
>
> How would I go about a formula for automatically adding 8 hours to a
> number each calendar month? I would like to open it and have it done for
> me if that's possible rather than having to remember to add it each
> month or forgetting if I did or not.
>

> For instance, i start out with the # 248 in a cell that I would like to
> automatically add 8 to each calendar month.

Is this a homework problem, by any chance?

Here's a hint: "add 8 every month" is the same as "multiply 8 by the
number of months between the base month and today, and add that".
The date functions can easily compute the number of months.

I saw someone suggesting a user-define function.  While that's a
possible approach, I don't see any need for it.  A worksheet formula
will do what you are asking.

                                   http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
"Stan Brown" <the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:15:10 -0500, Gadgetman wrote:
>>
>> I'm looking for help some help with a formula.
>>
>> How would I go about a formula for automatically adding 8 hours to a
>> number each calendar month? I would like to open it and have it done
>> for
>> me if that's possible rather than having to remember to add it each
>> month or forgetting if I did or not.
>>

>> For instance, i start out with the # 248 in a cell that I would like
>> automatically add 8 to each calendar month.
>
> Is this a homework problem, by any chance?
>
> Here's a hint: "add 8 every month" is the same as "multiply 8 by the
> number of months between the base month and today, and add that".
> The date functions can easily compute the number of months.
>
> I saw someone suggesting a user-define function.  While that's a
> possible approach, I don't see any need for it.  A worksheet formula
> will do what you are asking.

That was my first thought ... but I was unable to find a worksheet
function to calculate months between two dates.  Am I missing something?

And, "homework question" is an angle I didn't consider.  Good
possibility.

--
Clif McIrvin

(clare reads his mail with moe, nomail feeds the bit bucket :-)

DATEDIF can give you the number of complete calendar months between
two dates. The syntax is:

=3DDATEDIF(Date1, Date2, Interval)

where Interval would be "m".

Chip Pearson has more examples of this undocumented function here:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.aspx

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jan 22, 11:16=A0pm, "Clif McIrvin" <clare.nom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Stan Brown" <the_stan_br...@fastmail.fm> wrote in message

> > On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:15:10 -0500, Gadgetman wrote:
>
> >> I'm looking for help some help with a formula.
>
> >> How would I go about a formula for automatically adding 8 hours to a
> >> number each calendar month? I would like to open it and have it done
> >> for
> >> me if that's possible rather than having to remember to add it each
> >> month or forgetting if I did or not.
>
> >> For instance, i start out with the # 248 in a cell that I would like
> >> automatically add 8 to each calendar month.
>
> > Is this a homework problem, by any chance?
>
> > Here's a hint: "add 8 every month" is the same as "multiply 8 by the
> > number of months between the base month and today, and add that".
> > The date functions can easily compute the number of months.
>
> > I saw someone suggesting a user-define function. =A0While that's a
> > possible approach, I don't see any need for it. =A0A worksheet formula
> > will do what you are asking.
>
> That was my first thought ... but I was unable to find a worksheet
> function to calculate months between two dates. =A0Am I missing something=
?

> And, "homework question" is an angle I didn't consider. =A0Good
> possibility.
>
> --
> Clif McIrvin
>
> (clare reads his mail with moe, nomail feeds the bit bucket :-)- Hide quo=
ted text -

pashurst (2576)
1/23/2011 1:45:55 AM
"Pete_UK" <pashurst@auditel.net> wrote in message
DATEDIF can give you the number of complete calendar months between
two dates. The syntax is:

=DATEDIF(Date1, Date2, Interval)

where Interval would be "m".

Chip Pearson has more examples of this undocumented function here:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.aspx

Hope this helps.

Pete

----------

Undocumented --- that would explain it!  I thought I could remember date
calculations being discussed in this room <g>.

Thanks!

--
Clif McIrvin

(clare reads his mail with moe, nomail feeds the bit bucket :-)

Hello,

Perhaps something like this:

FirstDate is the name of a cell that contains a date.
This date should match the month and year when your data begin (i.e. your
number is equal to 248).
Then try this formula:

=248+8*(MONTH(TODAY())-MONTH(FirstDate)+12*(YEAR(TODAY())-YEAR(FirstDate)))

"Gadgetman"  a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
stoojz3-96EE83.15151022012011@usenet.ptd.net...

I'm looking for help some help with a formula.

How would I go about a formula for automatically adding 8 hours to a
number each calendar month? I would like to open it and have it done for
me if that's possible rather than having to remember to add it each
month or forgetting if I did or not.

For instance, i start out with the # 248 in a cell that I would like to
automatically add 8 to each calendar month.

0
Please9856 (13)
1/23/2011 5:40:28 AM
Sorry,
I did not notice the number could be hours.
If you need hours format:
replace my previous formula with:
="248:00"+"8:00"*(MONTH(TODAY())-MONTH(FirstDate)+12*(YEAR(TODAY())-YEAR(FirstDate)))

and format the cell with format: [h]:mm

"Charabeuh"  a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
ihgf0l$9k7$1@speranza.aioe.org...

[...]

1/23/2011 5:58:38 AM
NO this is not a homework problem. I'm trying to keep track of benefit
hours at work. We get 8 additional hours of sick time every calendar
month. Thank you.

In article <MPG.27a52a446feb216298ca72@news.individual.net>,
 Stan Brown <the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:15:10 -0500, Gadgetman wrote:
> >
> > I'm looking for help some help with a formula.
> >
> > How would I go about a formula for automatically adding 8 hours to a
> > number each calendar month? I would like to open it and have it done for
> > me if that's possible rather than having to remember to add it each
> > month or forgetting if I did or not.
> >

> > For instance, i start out with the # 248 in a cell that I would like to
> > automatically add 8 to each calendar month.
>
> Is this a homework problem, by any chance?
>
> Here's a hint: "add 8 every month" is the same as "multiply 8 by the
> number of months between the base month and today, and add that".
> The date functions can easily compute the number of months.
>
> I saw someone suggesting a user-define function.  While that's a
> possible approach, I don't see any need for it.  A worksheet formula
> will do what you are asking.
0
stoojz3 (14)
1/23/2011 5:09:33 PM
If A1 contains the start date, then this should give you the number of
hours, based on 8 per completed calendar month:

=3DDATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"m")*8

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jan 23, 5:09=A0pm, Gadgetman <stoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> NO this is not a homework problem. I'm trying to keep track of benefit
> hours at work. We get 8 additional hours of sick time every calendar
> month. Thank you.
>
> In article <MPG.27a52a446feb216298c...@news.individual.net>,
> =A0Stan Brown <the_stan_br...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:15:10 -0500, Gadgetman wrote:
>
> > > I'm looking for help some help with a formula.
>
> > > How would I go about a formula for automatically adding 8 hours to a
> > > number each calendar month? I would like to open it and have it done =
for
> > > me if that's possible rather than having to remember to add it each
> > > month or forgetting if I did or not.
>
> > > For instance, i start out with the # 248 in a cell that I would like =
> > > automatically add 8 to each calendar month.
>
> > Is this a homework problem, by any chance?
>
> > Here's a hint: "add 8 every month" is the same as "multiply 8 by the
> > number of months between the base month and today, and add that". =A0
> > The date functions can easily compute the number of months.
>
> > I saw someone suggesting a user-define function. =A0While that's a
> > possible approach, I don't see any need for it. =A0A worksheet formula
> > will do what you are asking.- Hide quoted text -

pashurst (2576)
1/23/2011 6:48:19 PM
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:16:06 -0600, Clif McIrvin wrote:

> That was my first thought ... but I was unable to find a worksheet
> function to calculate months between two dates.  Am I missing something?

A first approximation:

=12*(year(A2)-year(A1)) + (month(A2)-month(A1)

> And, "homework question" is an angle I didn't consider.  Good
> possibility.

                                   http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
Thank you... This worked for me!

In article <ihgf0l$9k7$1@speranza.aioe.org>,
 "Charabeuh" <Please@FeedBack.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Perhaps something like this:
>
> FirstDate is the name of a cell that contains a date.
> This date should match the month and year when your data begin (i.e. your
> number is equal to 248).
> Then try this formula:
>
> =248+8*(MONTH(TODAY())-MONTH(FirstDate)+12*(YEAR(TODAY())-YEAR(FirstDate)))

> __________
> "Gadgetman"  a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
> stoojz3-96EE83.15151022012011@usenet.ptd.net...
>
> I'm looking for help some help with a formula.
>
> How would I go about a formula for automatically adding 8 hours to a
> number each calendar month? I would like to open it and have it done for
> me if that's possible rather than having to remember to add it each
> month or forgetting if I did or not.
>

> For instance, i start out with the # 248 in a cell that I would like to
> automatically add 8 to each calendar month.
0
stoojz3 (14)

Limiting formulas based on filtering?
Is there an easy way to build a formula that will only take values into consideration when the auto format is used. So, if I have a table of data and a formula based on this table and I filter one of my data columns to some vause then I would like my formula to automatically update. Is this possible? Thank you, CH The SUBTOTAL function ignores rows that are hidden by an autofilter (and optionally, also rows that were hidden manually). It can perform a wide range of operations, including sums, averages, counts, standard deviations, products, maximums, minimums, etc. Check E...

formula for money additions & subtractions
I am trying to get a formula to calculate payroll deduction for cas register +/-. When an employee is over by $10 or under by $24, th difference comes out of thier check. Example: if somone is -25.00 for the month $1.00 would come out of th check. If someone is +11.00 then $1.00 would come out of the chec also. the +/- for the month is in one cell so i would like the formula to b able to read that cell and figure out if it is too much or little fo the deduction. this is the greatest sight that i have ever found and i hope someon can help me Thank you, Mik -- Message posted from http...

Formula in Marksheet #2
Hi all... I need help on a 'formula' for my students' marksheet. For them to pass the whole exam, a student MUST PASS 7 SUBJECTS from 3 groups. The grouping is like these : A) Must pass ALL 4 subjects in Group A - marks are in cells D7, F7, H7, J7 B) Must pass AT LEAST 2 OUT OF 3 subjects in Group B - marks are in cells L7, N7, P7 C) Must pass AT LEAST 1 OUT OF 2 subjects in Group C - marks are in cells R7, T7 Thank you so much something like? if count(d7,f7,h7,j7)<4,"bad","good") -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.co...

Pivot Table Help #3
I have a lot of data that I am trying to analyze with a pivot table and am not sure how to go about it. Columns are (1) District (2) Store # (3) 2003 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") (4) 2004 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") For each district, I am trying to find out 3 things: (1) % of stores incomplete (2) Average score for 2003 & 2004 - I've got this one working properly (3) % change between 2003 & 2004 I can successfully analyze the data in a spreadsheet but there is too much to go through and thought a pivot table was the way to ...

Help! This is serious!
All of a sudden when I try to open an .xls file, it comes up with a page full of little "y"'s. What is wrong? I have data that I need to recover! I hope you have a backup. And keep your backups safe and offline. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/backup.htm Check your font in the fontbox Right click on the sheet tab, view code, anything in there? Tools, Autocorrect check the righthand column for y's Does this happen with just one worksheet, the entire workbook, all workbooks, all MS Office programs like Excel and MS Word. Does it happen on ne...

Help with Dates
Hi all, I have a table with field name "ConnectionDate". I want to create a form with ComboBox that will show the "ConnectionDate" as month and year only. The value the user will choose will be a criteria for a query. Please help. TIA, Tom ?Format(Date,"mmyyyy") would return 112007 so, SELECT Format(ConnectionDate,"mmyyyy") AS ConnectDate FROM SomeTable -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Tom" wrote: > Hi all, > > I have a table with field name "ConnectionDate". > I want to create a form with ComboBox tha...

Event ID 125
I have received an Event ID 125 on an Exchange 5.5 server. Along with this I have an ID Error #193, 1005 7 and 100 amonst others. Is it possible that during a backup in schedule+ for a client on the client's machine, that the procedure corrupted the EDB.log or any other file? If so, should I be using Microsoft Base Article #275602 to repair. At this point, my Echange server is down. Thanks. Hello Deb Based on the limited information; the 275602 XADM: Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store May Stop After a http://support.microsoft.com/?id=275602 would be a recovery method. Did y...

Help, No pictures in Pub 2003
I installed Pub 2003 and none of my graphics are showing on my document. Does anyone know how I can fix that? Thanks Ed looks left. Ed looks right. No-one is there. Furtively, Ed picks up a note from Xeroid <lnerbonne@cogeco.ca>. On it is written: > I installed Pub 2003 and none of my graphics are showing on my > document. Does anyone know how I can fix that? View > Pictures...? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm when I open a Pub made file fro...

IFD install needed help
Hi, After facing many errors and difficulties during the CRM 4.0 installation I successfully installed the product. Now I am trying to install CRM as IFD. I want to install IFD without any problems So I have some questions. What is the SDK root domain and web application root domain mean? Is the below config file format is alone enough for IFD installation. Is there anything else i need to look up.?? I went through the MSDN documentation. Can anyone guide tell me how and what configurations i should use to install IFD successfully. <CRMSetup> <Server> <ifdsettin...

Need to remove help compile in project
Can someone tell me how to remove the help build process from a project? Thanks What does this mean? You want to remove part of the build? If yes, just remove those files from project. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "mike" <nospamplease.com> wrote in message news:%236ooDIkGHHA.1468@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Can someone tell me how to remove the help build process from a project? > Thanks > > I've tried removing the help files but when I build, the help compiler is still invoked. The project show a couple of .rtf files in the dependenc...

What is the formula for series: Jan-04, Feb-04, Mar-04, etc.?
Hi Kitty, =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,1) -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "kitty" <kitty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C586891-2883-47B9-A3DE-AF77D4A9799E@microsoft.com... > Hi kitty, One way of doing it is with the formula below: If you have a date is cell A1 (01/01/04) and you want cell B1 to sho you the following month insert in B1 the formula below. =EOMONTH(A1,0)+1 You may have to install the "add in" the ToolPak in order for th formula to work other wise you will get a #NAME?, error. Hope thi helps -- Fa...

Need Help Troubleshooting Report Manager
Here is my situation. I can=92t get to Report Manger via IE. IE just displays the =93Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage=94 error message. Details: OS is Server 2008 Standard. I=92m running a standalone computer =96 not connected to the internet. I=92ve installed MS Loopback Adapter. I=92ve installed SQL Server Reporting Services and it=92s running ok. I verified by going to Services. Status is Started, Startup Type is Automatic. The account I=92m logged in as is a member of the Administrators Group. Windows Firewall is off for all profiles. Under Network Connections ...

FORMATING COLUMNS..... HELP
I need to format columns to allow only 7 characters and the rest of the data to go into column B -- JTEFUN "JTEFUN" <JTEFUN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C5C7A99-E83F-430E-9576-6D1DB57B9311@microsoft.com... >I need to format columns to allow only 7 characters and the rest of the >data > to go into column B > -- > JTEFUN > If you mean that if a user types a lot of data into the one cell and that when they reach 7 characters the rest of the data is automatically inserted into the next cell, then I don't think you can do that....

Need help publish small work sheet to Web
Now that I have solve courtsey of JE McGimpsey my calculations and formulas problems, I need to publish a very small web sheet tot eh web. What we are tryingg to do is give field agents a web based calculator. A friend, who is not available, howed me this once, but for the life of me, I can not remember how he did it. Somehow, he set up his worksheet, and then published it so that the resultant web page let visitors use the web page like a fancy calculator. Doe sanyone know how to to do thigs? Thanks for any help Best regards, Al http://www.affordablefloridainsurance.com http://www.ame...

Running Office 2001 on Mac OS 10.2, help
This might be a dumb question, but I don't want to screw things up. I was running Mac OS 9.0.4 and I downloaded OS 9.1, 9.1.2, 9.2.2 and then the new 10.2. However, all my software is still in the 9.1 classic. I want to use it all in the new OS 10.2. Will Office 2001 Academic Edition work in OS 10.2? Do I need to uninstall it in OS 9.1 first, then install it is OS 10.2? Or, can I just drag and drop it on the 10.2 desktop or in the applications folder? I have a lot of other expensive softwares in OS 9.1 that I don't want to have to upgrade, but need to be able to use in OS 10.2. Wi...

HELP with Office 2004 not loading after installing Adobe Acrobat 7.
Hi, Word, Excel and Powerpoint won�t launch anymore after installing Adobe Acrobat 7. I checked on office/startup and the three folders are empty. All I get is window telling me that app couldn�t launch.. Error reporting. Is there a way to fix this? I don�t want to reinstall OSX. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office several times to no avail. Entourage launches fine. Thanks, AJ There are troubleshooting techniques linked from this page, work through them: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/ see General Troubleshooting and Troubleshooting for Office 2004 If they get to the splash sc...

Help: message "Requesting data from Exchange Server"
Has anyone figure out why we receive the pop-up message "Requesting data from Exchange Server" when we try to open an email in outlook? We are using Exchange 2000. Is there a parameter we can change to fix this issue? "Kenny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Has anyone figure out why we receive the pop-up >message "Requesting data from Exchange Server" when we >try to open an email in outlook? We are using Exchange >2000. > >Is there a parameter we can change to fix this issue? Depends to a greater or lesser extent ...

'developer reference' help window font size...
hi all... I have excel 2007 and changed my screen resolution to (bigger) to view the help files. unfortunately with the ‘search scope’ set to ‘developer reference’ the font is tiny but with the other ‘search scopes’ the font is bigger than before. I have changed the ‘font size’ button in the help window to ‘largest’ but the font is still tiny. all help greatly appreciated and I thank all so much for your time and advice in advance. many many thanks. Paul. ...

time formulas
Can anybody give me an advice Lets say i put in first column dime of departure and in second one time of arrival (of course i know have to insert the time ). In third column i get the time spent somwhere. So far everything is ok. The problem occ urs when i want the sum of all differences in the third column (rows are months dates). The autosumm formula wont work and the result is completely wrong. thanks miro Hi format the resulting cell with the custome format [hh]:mm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany axiom wrote: > Can anybody give me an advice > > Lets say i put i...

Outlook help
Hello. After years of using Outlook on my Windows XP machine, now I get the following error: Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists. Can anyone help? Where is the actual data kept? Can I retrieve it? Can you open Outlook in Safe Mode by using the /Safe switch? If you need help using Outlook command line switches, look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296192 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook ...

Help Needed ... Probably simple for you gurus ... locking cell after data entered and
positioning next cell after enter is hit I am very computer illiterate and have searched and experimented for 2 days with limited success here is currently what the macro does when data is entered into a cell that cell is filled with the color green....simple...and works also there is 3 different columns with data being entered...A....B....C....after data is entered in C it automatically puts the current date in the corresponding cell in column D....that is somewhat ok...would like it to time stamp it also here is features that I would like to add Once data is entered to a cell I would l...

need help with list box?
Hi I have a huge table of about 20000 records. how can I restrict entry for a few columns. I am new to excel programming. For example. I have a list of colors (red, green, blue) that I want to go under the Color column. how can I allow the user to click on a pulldown or list box similar to ms access for each cell. thanks in advance. Hi you could use 'Data - Validation'. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >I have a huge table of about 20000 records. how can I restrict entry for a >few columns. >I am new to exc...

Help, can't shrink to fit so art prints on 1 page!
Working on a large banner, and want to share it with my team for review. Original file is 15mg, too large to send, and making a .pdf results in 45 pages of tiled images. Other desktop publishing software allows you to select a "fit to one page" or "scale" option so your image is reduced to one legal or letter sized sheet of paper. I can't even print this out to walk around and show my co-workers for comment. So - making a .pdf doesn't work, selecting Reduce then Fit to Paper Size won't work, asking to scale this to 20% won't work, printing to Offic...

HELP! Design Review & Risk Management topics (in ASP projects) required
Hi, I have to take 2 one hour sessions on the following topics: * Project Design Review * Project Risk Management Can you please recommend any topics/examples/case studies for the same? Any help will be much appreciated. On 9/6/2010 8:12 AM, gangestech wrote: > Hi, > > I have to take 2 one hour sessions on the following topics: > > * Project Design Review > * Project Risk Management > > Can you please recommend any topics/examples/case studies for the same? > > Any help will be much appreciated. > <http://www.dofactory.com/Fra...

Formula for excel example 555 x 15%
=555*0.15 -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "sari" <sari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B4BA8D5-04A4-4195-B749-DFEED0452A3A@microsoft.com... > ...