format of excel file to be counted as Table for Access

While importing external data, there is an option of importing an excel file
in the form of a Table. Though a table in Access also has headings & data
below it, what does the utility expect an excel file to contain? Thanks

0
padhye.m (42)
7/12/2007 6:01:55 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Count If Formula #4

find action on log file

File size #11

circular files; iterating to a "correct" solution
I am working with a circular file. I have been making changes to the file, and I have noticed at times when i manually calculate that the file iterates to an obviously "incorrect" solution. No amount of changing the max no of iterations or the max change seems to fix the problem. It iterates to the same "incorrect" solution every time. It is like it is stuck in a rut and can't get out. I have also noticed that, if I manually calculate each worksheet separately (that is, hit shift - f9 simulaneously on each worksheet individually, from left to right) all the ...

conditional formatting sort

Reporting from Project Server

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Maximum file sizes

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

formatting dates by year #2
I would like to know if there is a way to format dates so that they are formatted by year only. For example, if I click on Format -> Cells, there are a bunch of options, but none of them list to show the year only, just mm/dd/yy or mm/yy, etc. I am trying to create a chart so that only the year shows up. Also, I have tried doing Custom->and "yyyy" in type, but only 1 specific year shows up (i.e. 1905) for all the values. I would like to keep my values. Thanks much! ...

learning Excel #3

Pivot Table Question #5