Finally, an easy way to get rid of excessive default Excel 2007 styles

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291321

Delete from "Select Case CurStyle.Name" to the "do nothing" line.  It
deletes all existing styles and resets them to the default Book.xlt.
Not glamorous, but it works.

Less Spam Better enjoyable experience
Visit : news://spacesst.com
0
sg1 (2)
6/29/2009 9:49:41 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi,

So what's the question?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"sg" wrote:

> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291321
>
> Delete from "Select Case CurStyle.Name" to the "do nothing" line.  It
> deletes all existing styles and resets them to the default Book.xlt.
> Not glamorous, but it works.

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

POST or GET?

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Linking files 2 ways

get a result of an sql into a field

learning Excel #3

default values in a cell

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

outlook 2007 e-mail

Excel VBA