F4 Repeat Default Restate

Currently to disable the F4 key we use the code
Application.OnKey "{F4}", ""

To set the default back for F4 should be
Application.OnKey "{F4}"

The problem with this is that before disabling the F4 key this is used for
the "Repeat" the previous action. When we reset the default this does not
get set back. Can anyone direct me on this.

JJ

0
jj933 (5)
8/20/2003 9:11:30 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Unable to open default email folder / unable to start processing services
Running Outlook 2002 from the Office XP CD. When start Outlook, msg: Unable to open your default e- mail folders. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured. Then a 2nd msg: Unable to start processing services. followed by the last 3 msgs of the above message. I do have the files PSTPRX32.DLL on my PC and they are on the path. I have re-installed Outlook from the Office XP CD. Thanks! ...

Making Live my default mail?
How do i make Live my default mail sender? I want to be able to right click and push sent to mail and it us the Windows Live instead of Outlook. I just want it to my default mail sender. Please reply to billk726@hotmail.com !!! Thanks Bill Make sure that Windows Live Mail has all of the email defaults. "Start" - "Default Programs" - "Set your default programs" Highlight "Windows Live Mail", then click on "Choose defaults for this program". click on "Select all" click on "Save" Anytime you get an updat...

Default Field Value
Hi, The default value of the field should be set when a record is created by a user or as a result of using the Conversion feature. For Example: I have a default field named Opportunity Rating on the Opportunity form. When a user creates a new Opportunity by using the Opportunity button, the default value for the field Opportunity Rating is set correctly. However, when a new Opportunity is created by using the Convert Lead feature on the Lead record, the default value is not set correctly. Thank you, Donna ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft re...

Out of Office with default forwarding
I have a client running SBS 2003. Some of their staff have all their mail forwarded to an external mail account, but still want to enable the Out of Office Assistant when on leave. For some of these users with forwarded mail boxes the assistant works correctly, for other it will not work at all. I have compared the settings of users that it works for against those that it doesn't and can find no differences. Its almost as if for some users the forwarding rule executes before the Out of Office rule, for others the sequence is reversed. Any way of controlling this to make sure the Out...

IE 8.0.6 remove as default browser
I'm runuuing IE 8.0.6001. I do not want this as my default browser. When I go to internet options/tools/programs the "make default" button is grayed and I cannot find how to undo making IE my default browser. Any help? thanks. Go to the browser taht you want as the default and click the equivelent of TOOLS>INTERNET OPTIONS>PROGRAMS and set it as the Default Browser, then return to Internet Explorer and go to TOOLS>INTERNET OPTIONS>PROGRAMS and uncheck the box that tells IE to check to see if it is the default. I suppose you could uncheck the checkbox fi...

OpenArgs
I have a combo box that prompts for a participant name. If the participant name is not in the list I have a procedure that will open another form to allow the participant's name to be entered. When the form opens, I place the "openarg" value in the participant name field as the default value. There is other information that can be entered about the participant like address, telephone number etc. If the additional information is entered and the user closes the form, the participant is added to the table and when they come back to the calling form, the name is displayed. However, w...

random numbers, how can you utilize it without repeating them
How can you use random numbers without repeating them on a worksheet? The way it is set up now is, example: =RANDBETWEEN(1,8) I would like to be able to use the random between but I don't want the numbers to repeat themselves within the worksheet. Any suggestions or Ideas? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/randint.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "RS" <RS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75427E72-3EAA-4105-A65B-53F0F1213414@microsoft.com... > How can you use random numbers without repeating them on a worksheet? The >...

Repeat the column titles on each page
Repeat the column titles on each page Hi LAURAO File>PageSetup..Sheet See rows to repeat at top -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "LAURAO" <LAURAO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9F68F8A-9434-4A35-88A2-D9B8BD2B7155@microsoft.com... > Repeat the column titles on each page Hi 'File-Pagesetup-Sheets' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany LAURAO wrote: > Repeat the column titles on each page ...

Defaults for email tracking options
What is the default setting in Options->Preferences->Email Options->Tracking Options->Use this option to decide...? Thx If Outlook 2003, seems to be the top three checked by default... HTH >-----Original Message----- >What is the default setting in Options->Preferences- >Email Options->Tracking >Options->Use this option to decide...? > >Thx > > >. > I'm not clear on what you're saying. Is the default the first one: "Always send a response"? Thx "Ivan T. Williams" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Word 2007: Create a referenced date control with a default date
I am trying to do the following for a client: A template for a letter has a locked (grouped, but not protected) section on the first page containing content controls for name, address and date. On the following pages there is a header with REF fields referencing bookmarks around the content controls on the first page. This works fine for copying the data to the header. Now I want a default date in the date control on the first page, so I add a CREATEDDATE field inside the control. This gets filled in automatically when the document is generated, and the user can change the d...

Why don't changes to Autoshape defaults for Comments stick?
I want all my new comments to be auto-sized. But I am unable to change the default settings for comments. What am I doing wrong. ...

Non-default printer ends up with default printer page size, why?
Hello, I'm working on an application that uses two printers. One is the standard page printer that the user has attached, while the other is a receipt printer that takes paper 3.125 inches wide. This has caused me to notice something that I've never seen before. If one printer (e.g. page printer) is the system default printer, when I choose the other printer (receipt printer) in the printer dialog, the resulting DC has mostly correct info for the selected printer, but the printed page dimensions are those of the default printer rather than the selected printer. The LOGPIXELSX valu...

analysis group code default
Currently, groups and codes can be selected as defaults at the account maintenance level. We would like to see an option to setup a default code at the group level. For example, if group 'ZZZ' has three codes '111', '222' and '333' we would like an OPTION to select a default code. If we set '111' as the default code for the group, whenever group 'ZZZ' is selected the default code would not have to be looked-up or manually keyed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the ...

Default path / Publisher 2003
Hello, How can I change the default path (for file location) in Publisher 2003. I have used the help system but cannot come up with an answer. Publisher automatically goes to "My Documents" which I would like to change. I used to use Publisher 98 and there was a way to change the path in the registry... Any help with this would be most appreciated. Abay Tools, Options, General tab...File locations. You can change the path here. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Abay" <abcd@aol.com>...

Default Font
Is there any way to permanently change the font default in Publisher? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Norma Bradley <ndbradley1@comcast.net>... > Is there any way to permanently change the font default > in Publisher? What version of Publisher are you using? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Only in Publisher 1.0, 2.0a, 95 and the awesome Publisher 97 -- How about Publisher 2003 - will that allow the def...

default data based on data in another field.
Hello, my database concerns absenteeism of employees. My fields are "emplID" "StartDate" "StartTime" "EndDate" "EndTime" and "Reason" Since several of the reasons are intra-day (meetings, training, etc..) the start dates and end date are often the same, but not always. I would like to make the default for the end date to be whatever the user puts in for start date. If you can help me, I would really appreciate it!! Thank you! On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:58:01 -0800, Ashley <Ashley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

winword.exe will not default to open .doc files
So i've reaad other threads regarding this but none of the troubleshooting methods work...so microsoft office word 2007 (winword.exe) will not get set to the default to open .doc files...it is set to open all other types (.docx, .dochtml, etc.) but just wont for .doc files...ive done the 'winword /r' trick to no avail...setting protocol defaults, doing 'open with...', but whenever i do these two winword.exe doesnt show up and when i browse for it it still will not default to it when selected...not sure why but its only with .doc files...any help? It is currently defaulting ...

trouble with contacts defaulting to business fax instead of email
i need help desperately... i work with a win2k pro o/s and have recently upgraded to office xp and outlook xp with limited success. i run outlook as web mail client with mail serving hosted by an external isp. i have configured a local .pst file to contain my mail box items and for delivery. all my old contacts have been imported in to the new .pst file, and it contains inexcess of 500 contacts - some with email addresses, some with business faxes, some with both. when i start a new mail and try to address it, outlook only looks up the contacts who have a business fax number,...

Table Storing Default Site ID?
I'm trying to find the table that stores the Default Site ID in the Item Quantities Maintenance window. I thought it would be in IV00102, but it doesn't seem to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Craig It's in the Item Master table (IV00101), in the LOCNCODE field. -- GP 9.0, SP2 "Craig" wrote: > I'm trying to find the table that stores the Default Site ID in the Item > Quantities Maintenance window. I thought it would be in IV00102, but it > doesn't seem to be. > > Any help would be greatly appreciated! > > Than...

How do I set default font for MS Publisher text boxes?
Supposedly, there is an add-in that allows you to select the default font for MS Publisher text boxes. Does anyone know from whence it can be downloaded? If so, a link to it would be appreciated. Thanks. Walt wrote: > Supposedly, there is an add-in that allows you to select the default font for > MS Publisher text boxes. Does anyone know from whence it can be downloaded? > If so, a link to it would be appreciated. There is one, but it is no longer necessary, since you can use Normal.pub instead: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Ed Bennett - MVP Micros...

Possible to have severeal Default Views depending on your role ? (CRM4)
In our organisation all our consultants are connected to the accounts using the Prefered User lookup. When our consultants clicks the account they would like to se the accounts which they belong to(preferred user). We've added a new view to get this functionality. Now we would like the new view to be automaticly selected when the consultants clicks the account on the menu on the left, and the rest of the people should see the default view. Is this possible ? Kay It's not possible to have multiple default views based on role. However, you can work around this easily by editi...

formula values default to zero
I want to graph a range that is automatically updated, but the range consists of formulae that do not have values yet. I am doing a line chart, so I do not want these values represented as zero, instead I would like to essentially have them blank. For example, January and February have values but the other months don't - how do I graph or change the formulae to keep the other months from showing up as zero on the graph. I tried nested functions with "" as the False value, but still get a zero value plotted on the graph. Please help, I'm going nuts trying to figure ...

Inventory Failing repeatedly
I'm running DPM 2010 and having trouble keeping the drive attached to the server. It seems to work sporatically, but then starts to fail to even inventory the drive. I get Event ID 3316. See the detail below. The tape (barcode - ) might not be compatible with the drive type of drive Hewlett Packard LTO Ultrium-4 drive in Stand Alone Drive Tape Library Hewlett Packard LTO Ultrium-4 drive. (ID 30004 Details: The parameter is incorrect (0x80070057)) I've confirmed I have the latest driver and firmware, and that the tape is compatilbe. It's an HP LTO4 tape in an HP ...

Rows to Repeat at Top #3
Is there a way to concal repeating rows (when printed) on the last page of your worksheet? Maybe you could record a macro when you print the first x - 1 pages and then change the rows to repeat at top and print the last page. Ron de Bruin has sample code that you could modify at: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header Karen wrote: > > Is there a way to concal repeating rows (when printed) on the last page of > your worksheet? -- Dave Peterson ...

Default BINS in SOP
Hi Everyone, I just would like to know if there is a way to default Bins in SOP. In Purchasing, there is a window to set the default bins but in SOP, there isn't. When creating either an invoice or an order, there is always a window that will pop out from the screen asking you to choose the Bins. Is there a way to default bins in SOP so that there won't be any windows that will pop out from the screen to select bins for the item. The client uses only 1 item for 1 bin (1-1 combination), and would like to default the bin where the item is assigned into. Any ideas, thoughts o...