Extracting data from one sheet to another

I have a speadsheet with 390 rows and 80 columns. For each column, I
wish to copy a range of cells and place them in rows so I can create a
separate table for each item represented by the column.

For instance, I would like to take the data from the range B10:B15 and
place that into a range A1:E1, and then data from range C10:C15 and
place into a range G1:K1, D10:D15 into I1:M1 and then B16:B21 into
A2:E2, C16:C21 into G2:K2, etc, etc, etc

I could do this manually, but it could take a while. I was wondering
if there was an easier way to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hirsch
0
hirsch (2)
12/19/2007 5:32:27 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Do you mean
A1:F1	G1:L1	M1:R1
?
On Dec 20 2007, 11:54=A0am, Herbert Seidenberg <herbds7-ms...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Do you mean
> A1:F1 =A0 G1:L1 =A0 M1:R1
> ?

Yes. Sorry 'bout that.
0
hirsch (2)

OWA jumping mouse

Referencing cells across sheets

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

WLM transfer to another computer
Hi, I finally moved from Windows 7 RTM to Win7 Pro 64. I did it by installing the new OS on a brand new hard drive, then installed my old hard drive in a 2.5" external enclosure. I've been successful in moving most of my files and settings over, but WLM is the exception. Can someone help answer these questions for me: 1. Where are the actual mail files stored? 2. Where is the account login info stored? 3. In Outlook and OE installing on a new computer, even after moving files, prompted for a full redownload off of the POP server. Anyway to avoid this? Is ther...

find data and autopaste when found

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Perhaps another Money alternative?
After years of their saying "what's Windows?" I not that the following announcement: --- Announcement: GnuCash 2.1.1 Release - 2007-04-28 17:47 GnuCash 2.1.1 released The GnuCash development team proudly announces GnuCash 2.1.1 aka "Bug-begone", the second of several unstable 2.1.x releases of the GnuCash Open Source Accounting Software which will eventually lead to the stable version 2.2.0. With this new release series, GnuCash is available on Microsoft Windows for the first time... --- I haven't checked into this further just yet, but that will certainly be...