execl to lotus 1-2-3 conversion #2

I would appreciate very much if anyone can provide me information to convert
Excel file to Lotus format

Regards,

0
user04 (1)
11/23/2004 1:24:42 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

dao 3.6 in visual studio 6
I am a novice C++ programmer, making dll's for use in AutoCad. I am currently extracting some info from drawings and writing it out to an access database. What I have done works fine, with the exception that it creates an access97 file. Since everyone here is using access 2000 there is a compatibility problem. I had read that it was possible to force MFC to use the dao 3.6 with the following code snippet.... //try to force use of DAO 3.6 #ifdef _AFXDLL AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetModuleState()->m_dwVersion = 0x0601); //syntax error : missing ';' before '->' #else ...

email #3
How do I password protect my email in Outlook? Several people have access to my computer while I'm gone and I would like to password protect my email account. Have tried but doesn't seem to work. What version? IN 2002 File>Data File Management>Settings>Change Password. Just before to write down the password and seal it away somewhere, cause if you forget it there is NO way to get back into your email. "Judy" <judyberg@sunflower.com> wrote in message news:047e01c34d7a$8bbf3a20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do I password protect my email in Outlook? Severa...

Idiots amd Noddys guide to Visual Basic for applications #2
Thanks Pal, Anyone, no any other good self starting web sites for Visual Basic Applications. Real noddy style at 1st, slowly building up. Thanks in advance, G -- grphillips ------------------------------------------------------------------------ grphillips's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15951 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275739 ...

CRM 4.0
Has anyone else come across this: I create 2 new organizations: Test1 Test2 Both organizations are are brand new, never been modified. Next, I go into each one individually and create a new entity called "new_car". Save & Publish All Customizations. Then I export all the customizations from Test1 and try to import them into Test2. it blows up with an error like: Customization Import failed. Error: OrganizationUI With Id = 853ecac5-a034-419a-a4d7-a7ef70965cee Does Not Exist I can see what it's doing - it assumes if the entity name is the same, that the FormID on th...

MX record question #2
I have one windows 2003 and one exchange on the same server need to receive the email from Internet. Did I need to setup a MX record in my own DNS server point to my own server. Or only need to add a MX record in the ISP to point to my server Internet IP address ? or both needed? thanks in advice. lamlam wrote: > I have one windows 2003 and one exchange on the same server need to > receive the email from Internet. Did I need to setup a MX record in > my own DNS server point to my own server. Or only need to add a MX > record in the ISP to point to my server Internet IP addre...

incrementing numbers #2
Hi Can anyone help? I've just created an invoice and saved it as a template. What I would like is for the invoice number to increment by one each time the template is opened. Is this possible. Also as we are part way into the financial year I could do with the first invoice number starting at 98 and incrementing by one the next time it is opened. Many thanks Paul Paul Be careful what you ask for....you may get it<g> Would you like the number to increase each time the workbook is opened even if no changes are made? Would you like the number to change when the workbook is clos...

Multiple Domains 1 Exchange 2003 server
This is a little odd and I am growing frustrated, perhaps someone here has a solution. I have one Exchange 2003 server with 2 domain names for emails. Setting this up was simple enough and people get emails to both domains. Here is the problem we are having. Joe has two email addresses, joe@abc.com and joe@xyz.com. joe@abc is the default. Now an outside person sends Joe an email @abc.com. It bounces back with the error: RCPT TO generated following response: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for joe@abc.com However if this same person send an email to joe@xyz.com it works fine. Let me also point out ...

Visual Studio Tools #2
Hi All I am using visual studio 2005 and microsoft dynamics 9.0 . Is there any way to add the menu under cards or transaction , I mean to say other then the "Extra" menu . I had created the menu using Dexterity under the above mentioned menu . Hi Sandeep At this time Dexterity is the only tool which can create a new menu entry. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:dmusgrav@online.microso...

Hyperlink Macro to 2,500 PDF files?
Fellow Forum Members, I have 2,500 PDF ebooks on a variety of subjects all contained in one folder named "Ebooks". I already have all the 2,500 ebook titles inside Excel in Column A, Sheet 1. Now I want to hyperlink each title to the actual PDF file and doing this hyperlink operation 2,500 times is something I want to avoid like the plague. Can anyone out there please help me in developing a macro that would do this hyperlink operation automatically 2,500 times? I'm not a macro expert, but is it not possible to make Excel automically go to the same Ebook folder 2,500 times a...

gp 9.0 3.0
is there a sp3 for 9.0? I could not find on cust source but found reference to it with no link on google. my current version is 9.00.0281. thanks for any info On Sep 15, 7:17 pm, 2020 <2...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > is there a sp3 for 9.0? I could not find on cust source but found reference > to it with no link on google. > > my current version is 9.00.0281. > > thanks for any info Yes, infact SP4 for GP 9 is also out. Here's the link - https://mbs.microsoft.com/Cms/Templates/document/General.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID={AFD6E265-5A92-4BAC-A...

Exmerge #3
Where can I download the above for Exch 5.5? Hugh .. Try here .. http://www.mvps.org/exchange/Exmerge.htm -- David Kilpatrick "Hugh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e9c501c3f096$1c0d2510$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where can I download the above for Exch 5.5? http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=exmerge%20download&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=m&lr=&hl=en Hugh wrote: > Where can I download the above for Exch 5.5? ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/PSS/Tools/Exchange%20Support%20Tools/Exmerge/Intel/ -- Hope that ...

Conversion of MySQL to Access Through ODBC Not retaining autonumber
Trying to convert a mysql database into access for a client, and some problems arise by selecting get external data -> import from ODBC connection IE: The database structure and data is imported fine, but the columns which should be Autonumber shift to Numeric and Access is unable to change a column to autonumber after data has been put in it Is there any way to 'force' convert a numeric column to an autonumber.. i could repopulate the rest of the data and let the autonumber column fill itself in.. but the problem is that the values in the autonum column are referred to in other...

Money 2003 Question #2
My computer froze and shut down with Microsoft money open. When I reboot and tried to open file it gives me an error "Money has detected that you did not close the file before exiting. Money now needs to verify the information in your file. Chose Yes. When I chose Yes, it says "repairing file" and then gives me the error that the password I entered was incorrect. Can anyone tell me how to prevent this situation? It's happened several times and takes me a long time to update my file from a back up version. You might want to try renaming the client.xml file. I...

debit cards #2
Some debit card transactions are posting multiple entries to my EDC Batch. Although the transaction appears to be only processed once at the POS, afterwards I notice that it is captured 2 or 3 times in the batch. (Note: although they all have approval codes, only one will have the card number). From my experience with the problem, it seems to occur when the tender screen is openned more than one time. And the reason we have to open the tender screen more than once could be because: 1. The customer misentered their pin, so we have to go back to the tender screen and reenter the amo...

Visio 2003: 2-D arrows and text orientation
I'd like to be able to rotate the text displayed on a 2-D arrow shape relative to the shape itself. Does anyone know how to do this? On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:35:34 -0400, "Mister Scary" <daniel_newhouse@earthlink.net> wrote: >I'd like to be able to rotate the text displayed on a 2-D arrow shape >relative to the shape itself. Does anyone know how to do this? with the shape selected, on the toolbar, select the small down arrow next to the Text Tool and select the Text Block Tool, the text area on the line will now not only be highlighted by green blocks but ...

Deferred Revenue #3
We have a client that needs to enter GL Deferred transactions in different currencies. I know standard GP Deferral Module doesn't allow this. Does anyone know of any 3rd party apps that allows for this type of transaction? Ed ...

Copy and Paste #3
I would like to EXCHANGE the contents of one cell with another... e.g. cell A1 contains.... 25 cell A2 contains ... 65 Can I copy A1 into A2 using some form of paste special to EXCHANGE the 2 values? Thanks, Larry Hi Larry you would need a macro to achieve this change. There is no such 'paste special' option for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany FLKulchar wrote: > I would like to EXCHANGE the contents of one cell with > another... > > e.g. cell A1 contains.... 25 > cell A2 contains ... 65 > > Can I copy A1 into A2 using some form of...

MFC Dlls between VS 6, and VS 7.1
Hi there, quick question about MFC dlls. If I compile a simple "hello world" app in Visual C++ 6, and I type in at the command prompt: dumpbin /dependents hello.exe I get a list of the DLLs that hello.exe depends on: MFC42.DLL MSVCRT.dll KERNEL32.dll USER32.dll GDI32.dll COMCTL32.dll OLEAUT32.dll I do not have visual studio.net installed on my machine (yet). Could someone compile a simple MFC hello world app using VS 7.1 and see what DLLs it depends on using dumpbin? I'm asking because I know my clients only have MFC42.dll on their machines and I...

close opportunity Status reason drop down is "-1"

Can't open attachments #3
On all the e-mails that I receive that show they have an attachment (the paperclip to the left of their addess), when I click on the paperclip, the attachments are not bold and when I attempt to open or save the attachment, nothing works. What do I need to do? Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm using Outlook 2000, SP3 from MS Exhange 2000. Attachments are blocked. I know this is a Microsoft Security issue, however I beleive there is a registry fix for this. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks, Marc >-----Original Message----- >Is this Outlook or Outlook Expr...

double mail #2
Help! When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message. What can I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Comcast News Groups wrote: > Help! > When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message. > What can I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using > Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Do you happen to have two connections set up to access the same mailbox? -- f.h. Can be caused by AV scanning software intergrated with OL "Comcast News Groups" <prussiaguy@comcast.net> w...

IIS/DNS Requirements for CRM 3.0 SBE?
I read my previous posting and throught rewording might make it easier to understand my question. The SBS 2003 server I am installing CRM onto has 3 IP addresses bound to it. 192.168.200.1-3 I am trying to install CRM using the .3 address and applying a specific host URL to it. For instance the .1 address is server.domain.local, the .2 address is app.domain.local, and I would like to use .3 as crm.domain.local. <A Records> for each host have been entered in DNS. The configuration wizard that appears after the initial install defaults to http://192.168.1.3:80 on the final screen ...

550 5.1.1 user unknown
We have a client that gets the error below intermittently. I have worked with this client's IT staff over the phone to help resolve the issue. The thing is is that they can send e-mails to us half the time and the other times they get the message below. This happens to all users within our organization with this client. They client's IT staff seems pretty comfortable that it is not their end but this is the only client we have problems with. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing this? If so, any advice would be appreciated. thanks! Sent <<&...

Block attachments #2
Hi I have WIn2003 +Exchange 2003 server and win2000 pro clients. Is there a way to block someone from sending attachments via exchange? Is the a way to block them from uploading files to web mails such as hotmail, yahoo? Than'x Shay You could restrict message size to prohibit most attachments but that is less than an ideal solution. You would be better looking for a 3rd party software or hardware solution. Nue "S" <s@s.com> wrote in message news:%23pTNF5BfGHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have WIn2003 +Exchange 2003 server and win2000 pro clien...

Ink #2
Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey ...