Excel password #3

I forgot the password for my excel file.
I have tried some programs such as
Accent Excel password recovery,
advance office password recovery.
Neither did work.

Sang.
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Well, your options are to either remember the password or find a recovery
program that works for you.  No guarantees - if you picked a really good
password it will be tough to break it.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"Sang-Wook Chu" <chusangwook@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I forgot the password for my excel file.
> I have tried some programs such as Accent Excel password recovery,
> advance office password recovery. Neither did work.
>

> Sang.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4359 (20090822) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
bens1 (1425)
8/23/2009 6:48:35 AM
On Aug 23, 3:23 am, "Sang-Wook Chu" <chusangw...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I forgot the password for my excel file.
> I have tried some programs such as
> Accent Excel password recovery,
> advance office password recovery.
> Neither did work.
>
> Sang.

Hi Ssang,
maybe you find help here:

* [[Unprotect a worksheet|
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions/browse_thread/thread/e8fda5d6072e2c68?hl=en]]
* [[Excel password remover|
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions/browse_thread/thread/97934c03afb63b43?hl=en]]
* [[Excel password hacker| http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/Utilities.htm]]
0
emte69 (54)

crm 3 hands on lab
Hi, is it possible to download the 5 word docs relating to the hands on labs?? thanks ...

SQL with Excel
Is it possible to get a result set from data stored in an excel file with SQL statement? e.g. Select Sheet1.Column_A, Sheet2.Column_B from Sheet1, Sheet2 where Sheet1.ColumnC = Sheet2.Column_D and Sheet1.Column_E > 10 Thanks for providing any hint or tools. Kenneth has brought this to us : > Is it possible to get a result set from data stored in an excel file with SQL > statement? > e.g. > Select Sheet1.Column_A, Sheet2.Column_B from Sheet1, Sheet2 where > Sheet1.ColumnC = Sheet2.Column_D > and Sheet1.Column_E > 10 > Thanks for providing any hint or tools. ...

PDF Add-in for Excel 2003
Hi, Excel 2007 has a feature which enables you to create a PDF document from the spreadsheet. Is there an add-in available for Excel 2003 that does the same thing? I am aware of PDF writer applications which work by sending the printed output to piece of software, but this is not what i'm looking for. So please do not reply, suggesting software similar to Cute PDF, PDF 995 or PDF Redirect. These programs do not give us the desired output, so I am only interested in add-ons which are similar to the 2007 feature. Chris. Thu, 21 Feb 2008 02:38:00 -0800 from Kentucky <Kentucky@di...

Copy Filenames into Excel
I need to create an index with comments on a large database of engineering plans. I would like to copy "just" the filename and if possible the "date modified" from the plans directory to columns in an excell spreadsheet. Is this possible Steve Hi Steve, Try this, Sub listFile() Dim myDir, myFileType, rowCount, first, myFileName, fileDate myDir = "e:\scrap" ' 'change to suit myFileType = "*.xls" 'change the extension rowCount = 1 first = True Do While True If first = True Then myFileName = Dir(myDir + "\" & myFileType) ...

Excel 2003 keeps crashing
I dont know if someone could help me out with this issue: multiple users here have this same problem that whenever they open a particular Excel file, it gives them a "Send Report Error." Weird thing about it is it doesnt happen in all their Excel files, only happens to some of them. Also tried opening the very same file/s they are having problems with on my machine and it worked fine. Details: Files are saved in a network folder Files are under 50MB size (varies) Files have Macros imbedded Files have links I have patched Office (SP2), updated Acrobat Reader, updated signatures, u...

excel vb and dqy
hello, I would like execute a file dqy in vba excel please do you have the command for to do it thank you The macro recorder can be your friend -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Dave" <dfdf@dfffff> wrote in message news:4618a1eb$0$5086$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr... > hello, > > I would like execute a file dqy in vba excel please do you have the > command for to do it > > thank you > ...

Excel QUOTIENT ; That's the matter with the formula ......
1. Enter the following formula into a worksheet cell :- 2. = QUOTIENT (36,16) + RQP 3. Where RQP (=26) is a Named Formula (well defined). 4. The given formula appears to calculate well until the partial evaluation in the Formula Bar gives #NAME? (that's apparently an error condition). 5. That means that when the function QUOTIENT is applied in a larger formula, it would stall thereof. 6. There are inevitably dithering moments at the expense of troublshooting. 7. Please share your experience. Regards. What's the definition of RQP? When I put 26 in a cell and name that cell RQP....

Fix the Excel Clipboard
The excel clipboard, one of the longest running bugs in microsoft history, should be fixed to act just like any other clipboard. When something is copied from excel and a user does any action other than paste (such as manually enter a value) the clipboard gets cleared. This does not happen in any other windows application that I know of. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this ...

How do I mailmerge ALL addresses from Excel to Publisher?
I am publishing a 36 page address directory in landscape mode, with a text box on each page divided into two columns. I have tried exporting my Excel spreadsheet into this directory using mail merge and get the first address on the first page, then the second address on the second page, etc. I want to list 8 addresses per column (16 addresses per page). What is the code I have to use to get the addresses to list sequentially????? When I go to print or print preview, because it is a "brochure" I don't have the option to print Multiple pages. Help!!! Have you l...

Places COM Add-in for Excel XP?
Ive installed the addin for excel 2000 on my version of excel 2002 (xp) and it doesn't work. Does anyone know if this addin is available for Excel 2002? Or of another addin which does the same thing? Thanks Adam With Excel 2002 you don't need the Places add-in. You can add folders via the Tools drop down in the Open dialog. And you can remove items by the popup menu when you right-click them. You can also change to "small icons" with the right-click menu. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

how do I alphabeticise an excel spreadsheet?
Is this possible? Hi Maybe you could give us a tiny bit more info.........our Psychic is at lunch at the moment Michael "Simon Pound" wrote: > Is this possible? Hi Simon Try Tools=>Option=>General and uncheck the R1C1 notation box -- Regards Roger Govier "Simon Pound" <Simon Pound@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9972F127-27B7-4145-939A-EBA505AF56CF@microsoft.com... > Is this possible? ...

Money -- import of Excel File of Transactions ...
I'm having trouble reconciling my account on line. So I was able to download the account into Excel and "fixed" my transactions that way. How do I import these transactions into an excisting account into Microsoft Money (2003). Thanks. Convert it to QIF. More details in the FAQ. "jkotecha" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D25442EC-C729-4522-AB11-3DE56336C40C@microsoft.com... > I'm having trouble reconciling my account on line. So I was able to download the account into Excel and "fixed" my transactions that way. How d...

Copy Hyperlink in another excel document
Hi. Guys have a problem because when i want copy one line whit hyperlink (to another file in my net), and i paste this line, the hyperlink dont work, and i check the hyperlynk and is change, so i need put again the hyperlink in the new line, so cane you help me, thanks. Please provide details so someone can answer your question. What did you have in the original. What did you have in the copy, and what did you expect. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/s...

How do I calculate cells across Excel 2003 workbooks?
I have three different workbook files stored in the same folder and I want to have the three worksheets in each of the three workbooks totaled in a new workbook file. I am trying to create a quarterly report from three months of data. All data is located in the same cells in the worksheets in each of the workbooks. If the different workbook files were all in the same workbook, it would be a lot easier. Can that be done? "mj" <mj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99DDF3D0-2951-4FEE-978B-CCA5BE40D955@microsoft.com... >I have three different workboo...

Excel question #7
Hi, I need your help. I have 2 spreadsheets, one with the data and another with references to the data. If a make a change in the data, in the spreadsheets with the references no changes its values. I don't want to use the manual way, that is to say, press the button "update values" in option Edit, References in window "Modify References". Please help me. I'm using MS Office Excel 2003 SP2. Thanks A better explanation? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "max_rayhm" <maxrayhm@discussions.microsoft....

why 2003 excell does not accept dot as decimal points
In 2000 ms excell, if i type 200 and dot (.) it becomes 200.00 In 2003 ms excell, if i type 200. it becomes 2 even I fixed decimal places to 2. I want to get 200.00 by typing 200 and dot. In 2003 ms excell, I have to type 20000 and it become 200 without decimal points so I have to increase decimal points by clicking increase decimal on the memu to get 200.00 Please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you Miki "miki" <miki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4BC6517-F243-4CD1-B807-180B2ADC818C@microsoft.com... > In 2000 ms excell, if i type 200 and dot (...

MS EXCEL does not let me insert a column
MS Excel does not let me insert a column. It displays an error message thus- To prevent possible loss of date, MS Excel cannot shift non-blank cells off the work sheet. What should I do to insert a new comumn? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://ww...

Scales
How can I change the scales of my data range. For example, in my data range I have the year 1970 through to 2006, but office in all its WISDOM has started it at 1965 and ended it at 2010. This used to be such an easy thing to change. It is pathetic that Microsoft would make this such a headache. Format/ Axis/ Scale -- David Biddulph "Matt-E" <MattE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31D97519-C6F7-45FF-9BC7-F959BE07BB5E@microsoft.com... > How can I change the scales of my data range. For example, in my data > range I > have the year 1970 through t...

How do I separate address information from within an Excel cell?
I have a Christmas Card list that was created using a single cell for the whole address. Street, City, Zip/Postal etc. I need to split those components out into separate cells in order to do a proper mail merge. Is there any way to do this. I am not completely unfamiliar with macros but I if that is the solution I would require a fair bit of hand holding. Thanks S. If you actually used commas to separate the fields (and none of the fields contain commas), you could select the column and do: Data|text to columns delimited comma Remember to keep enough open columns to the right s...

Excel crashes with protected worksheet and hidden columns?
I have setup a worksheet with a number of cells containing formulas (concat, vlookup, etc). I have locked these cells and protected the worksheet (no password). When I am in the last (unlocked) cell of a row and hit "tab", excel completely freezes and i have to terminate it. i would expect Excel to move me to the next row at the first 'unlocked' cell. btw, the next column after the last 'unlocked' column is hidden. don't know if that makes a difference. Has anyone seen this before, and have any suggestions on resolution? cheers. ...

excel charts #4
Hi, I have 2 sets of data for times. I can plot the chart data onto an excel bar chart and see the results, no problem. However I'd like to compare the 2 sets of times. i.e. I'd like to have two bars, side by side for each of the times. i.e. A1=1 secs A2=2 secs B1=4 secs B2=5 secs Right now I can plot all the A1,B1, ... N1 values but I don't know how to put the results for A2, B2, ... N2 beside each of those for the A1, B1,...N1 etc. Am I right in thinking I just have to change the data range? Or do I need somethign else? i can use the wizard or whatever it takes to redraw th...

Mail merge using Excel data
Using P2003 and mail merge In Pub, whenever my "zipcode" field (that I am getting from an Excel file) has zip +4 digits, "0" shows up in the Pub merge results. In the Excel file, I have tried having the column attributes set as Custom, Text, and others to see if that was causing the problem, but still the same results. How can I get the zip + 4 to display correctly in the Pub merge? Thanks much for your help. Try inserting an apostrophe before the figures in Excel. This tells Excel that the cell contains text. Does this work for you? -- Rae Drysdale "ladyt...

How do I conditionally insert text into a cell on Excel 2007?
I am using Excel 2007. I am trying to insert text into a cell based on the value of the cell next to it. Example If NO is typed into cell B1, I want to insert EXPLAIN in cell B1 I assume you meant C1 or else you would need an event macro =IF(B1="No","Explain","") since you didn't mention what you want if it is not "No" I made it blank -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "RobertTFB" <RobertTFB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70E2D21C-2D27-42D1-9574-0C39907C2A47@microsoft.com... >I am using Excel 2007. I am trying t...

Unprotecting password protected workbook
do we have a way by which we can break a password protected excel worksheet.....it doesnt open..it asks for password whenever i try to open it....thanks again -- Vnagpal ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Vnagpal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15104 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492344 See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fileandvbapwords.html In article <Vnagpal.1zspem_1134169800.8444@excelforum-nospam.com>, Vnagpal <Vnagpal.1zspem_1134169800.8444@exc...

Outlook Personal Folders Password Security
One of my users left the company yesterday. Before she left, she saved all her emails into a "password" protected PST file. I have complete access to Exchange Administrator and access to her mailbox on the server. I can see her mailbox and can even login as her. However, how do I unlock her PST file? I am sure other companies probably experience similar problems like these in their organizations. Please advise and send answer/feedback to davidc@edify.com Thanks. ...