Excel help #2

Hi -

I'm pretty familiar with most stuff in excel and I'd say I'm an intermediate
user.  I would like to learn how to do vba in excel.  Does anyone know of
any online help or tutorials that would teach me?

If possible, I would like interactive suggestions.  Thanks in advance.

Newtechie

0
wgrant491 (1)
12/18/2003 5:39:33 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

David McRitchie's "Getting Started".  Note links to other sites at the boittom
of the page.

VBA Tutorial from Microsoft.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/excel/content/vba101/default.asp

There are many more, but these should get you going.

Don't forget the Macro Recorder.  The code is not perfect, but you can get an
idea of what is happening.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:39:33 -0600, "newtechie" <wgrant49@comcast.net> wrote:

>Hi -
>
>I'm pretty familiar with most stuff in excel and I'd say I'm an intermediate
>user.  I would like to learn how to do vba in excel.  Does anyone know of
>any online help or tutorials that would teach me?
>
>If possible, I would like interactive suggestions.  Thanks in advance.
>
>Newtechie

0
Gord
12/18/2003 8:05:13 AM
Thank you Gord!

<Gord Dibben> wrote in message
> David McRitchie's "Getting Started".  Note links to other sites at the
boittom
> of the page.

> VBA Tutorial from Microsoft.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/excel/content/vba101/default.asp
>
> There are many more, but these should get you going.
>
> Don't forget the Macro Recorder.  The code is not perfect, but you can get
an
> idea of what is happening.
>
> Gord Dibben Excel MVP
>
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:39:33 -0600, "newtechie" <wgrant49@comcast.net>
wrote:

> >Hi -
> >
> >I'm pretty familiar with most stuff in excel and I'd say I'm an
intermediate
> >user.  I would like to learn how to do vba in excel.  Does anyone know of
> >any online help or tutorials that would teach me?
> >
> >If possible, I would like interactive suggestions.  Thanks in advance.
> >
> >Newtechie

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Excel not Access

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns