excel file can't be opened #2

hi,I'm cho

I have a recent excel file (about 1 month),but since two days ago,the file
can't be opened completely or always not responding.
What should I do so that I can use this important file.
Any help would be appreciated

regards,

cho

0
chooriang (20)
8/14/2006 12:32:06 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

How to export Notes to Excel
Hi all, I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? Thanks -- phumulaniluyandacollinlembede Navigate to Advanced Find and select 'Notes', then export as necessary/appropriate.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Phumulani" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i > do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? > > Thanks > -- > phumulaniluyandacollinlembede ...

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access