Excel and Word #2

I converted a class schedule from Word to Excel in order to better work with
formulas since I am terrible with math.  My concern now is that I will want
to email it back to volunteers for review.  Can I just copy it into Word and
will they be able to view it or will they have to have Excel?

Thanks for information.
Susan

0
dsnsacree (69)
6/30/2006 11:38:50 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hello Susan,

A copy/paste command will create a Word table in Word from Excel.
you could also do the following: Insert, object, From file, browse to the
Excel file, Insert. With this method you can check "link" and from now on
everytime you change something in the Excel table the word document can be
updated automatically.

Gilles

"Susan" <dsnsacree@msn.com> wrote in message
>I converted a class schedule from Word to Excel in order to better work
>with formulas since I am terrible with math.  My concern now is that I will
>want to email it back to volunteers for review.  Can I just copy it into
>Word and will they be able to view it or will they have to have Excel?
>
> Thanks for information.
> Susan

Is it possible to link Excel fields to fields? in Publisher document?  For
instance, I changed the fall 2006 schedule for classes and now we are
working on a brochure which will have class descriptions and times.  I wish
that I could link the class dates and times to class dates and times so that
everytime I change it on the Excel sheet, it would change in the course
description in the Publisher document.

"Gilles Desjardins" <gilles.desjardins3@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Hello Susan,
>
> A copy/paste command will create a Word table in Word from Excel.
> you could also do the following: Insert, object, From file, browse to the
> Excel file, Insert. With this method you can check "link" and from now on
> everytime you change something in the Excel table the word document can be
> updated automatically.
>
> Gilles
>
> "Susan" <dsnsacree@msn.com> wrote in message
>>I converted a class schedule from Word to Excel in order to better work
>>with formulas since I am terrible with math.  My concern now is that I
>>will want to email it back to volunteers for review.  Can I just copy it
>>into Word and will they be able to view it or will they have to have
>>Excel?
>>
>> Thanks for information.
>> Susan

0
dsnsacree (69)
7/2/2006 2:22:45 AM
Hello Susan,

From Excel copy your table or cell information then in Publisher Edit, Paste
Special and decide what you would like to do. Links is what I think you
want.

HTH