Excel amount field formatting error

Excel 2000 version 9.0.6926 sp-3. My amount is 18.00. I select
format-number-currency and my amount becomes $1800.00. Always adding 2
zeroes! It formats correctly if I enter just 18. If my amount is 18.25 it
formats it as $1825.00. I've tried several different formats with no
success. My computer is an hp pavilion xt926. Can someone please help me?!?!
Thank you. Lynn

0
rcmartin1 (1)
7/12/2005 5:07:38 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi, Lynn. Thanks for providing all the info---most people don't. Go to
Tools-->Options, and click the Edit tab. Untick "Fixed Decimal" thingee. :)
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"slmm" <rcmartin1@charter.net> wrote in message
> Excel 2000 version 9.0.6926 sp-3. My amount is 18.00. I select
> format-number-currency and my amount becomes $1800.00. Always adding 2
> zeroes! It formats correctly if I enter just 18. If my amount is 18.25 it
> formats it as $1825.00. I've tried several different formats with no
> success. My computer is an hp pavilion xt926. Can someone please help
me?!?!
> Thank you. Lynn

0
ng1 (1444)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

conditional formatting sort

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

How to create an autonumber field?

learning Excel #3

Error 550 Relaying denied

get a result of an sql into a field

number format with leading 0

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

Error 130

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook