Excel Add-In for SQL Server Analysis Services Error -- Need Help

I have the add-in installed and it was working.  However, lately I keep
getting an error stating:

Excel Add-in for Analysis Services has not been initialized

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck.

Anyone help out here?

Alan

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Excel button problem