Excel 97 crashes #2

Hi

I'm working with Windows XP and Excel 97. When I enter the menu command
"tools -> options" Excel crashes immediately. I tried to solve this problem
with the following run-commands, but it fails:

....\EXCEL.EXE" /unregserver
....\EXCEL.EXE" /regserver

Any ideas how to get this work?

Tom

0
tstruebi (10)
6/28/2004 7:42:15 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

"Tom" <tstruebi@gmx.net> wrote in message
> I'm working with Windows XP and Excel 97. When I enter the menu command
> "tools -> options" Excel crashes immediately.

Hi Tom,

    See the following knowledge base article and see if it helps:

Excel 97 Tools/Options Crash
http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=168201

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP