Excel 2007 sorting problem

In Excel 2007, every time I change ranges, and even sometimes when I move
away from a range and then come back to an old range, I have to re-enter the
sort parameters every time.

In Excel 2003, and for some versions before, if I sorted a selected range
(say A4:Q54) by Col A Asc, Col G Asc, and Col C Desc then Excel would remember
the sort parameters so that if I changed ranges to say A60:Q100 it would
keep those same parameters loaded and I could just simply sort my data
without having to re-enter the sort parameters all over again.

Please direct me to where I can get some help on this issue.
0
Rhonda (27)
10/22/2009 2:19:06 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

conditional formatting sort

The opposite of the "sort" function
I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/samplenoreplace.html In article <1174843249.583556.129830@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, lucavilla@cashette.com wrote: > I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. > Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? Exellent solution! thanks! Let's say your data in A1:A10 In B1: =RAND() copy from B1 to B10 Select A1:B10 > Data > Sort > Sort by select Column B > select As...

message delivery problems

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

learning Excel #3

Problem with Range