Excel 2007 - changing connection properties #2

Hi all,

We have a spreadsheet that was set up to link to a database via a
system DSN.  To simplify deployment of this, I'd like to change this
to connect via the connection string below:

DRIVER=SQL Server;SERVER=xxx;UID=xxx;PWD=xxx;DATABASE=xxx;

I've done this for another spreadsheet, and it was easy (Data tab-
>Connections->Properties), but in this next spreadsheet the Connection

Properties for one connection are greyed out/disabled, so I can't
change the string.

Does anyone have any ideas how to enable these values again so I can
change the connection string?

thanks!
Ben
0
Ben1 (161)
2/19/2008 11:36:09 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

New Disk storage

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

Grammar check not working

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Displaying property menu at runtime
Hello, Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so that the user may interact with the control? In my case, I'm speaking about the MsChart control which has a property menu at the design phase (when picking "properties" after right clicking on the control) Thanks Avi "avi" <aviben@bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message news:e2fc8178-471a-48b1-9671-fc81ca23c912@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so > that the user may interact with the control? > ...

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report