Excel 2007 Beta 2 - Remove hyperlinks from a column

I have a column in Excel where I pasted user names from SharePoint.
Unfortunately the values now have a URL association with it.
Is there any way to remove the URL from the entire column without having to
do it line by line?

Thanks
http://spaces.msn.com/cjvandyk

0
c2563 (1)
7/19/2006 5:40:02 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Probably yes.

Post some varied examples of your data.
--
Regards,

RD

"Cornelius J. van Dyk [MVP]" <c@dtdn.ANTISPAM.com> wrote in message
>I have a column in Excel where I pasted user names from SharePoint.
> Unfortunately the values now have a URL association with it.
> Is there any way to remove the URL from the entire column without having
> do it line by line?
>
> Thanks
> http://spaces.msn.com/cjvandyk

0
ragdyer1 (4060)
7/19/2006 5:55:10 PM
multiply each cell by 1 using paste specia

then change the text formatting to make it all uniform if it wasn'
already

--
MDubbelboe
MDubbelboer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3633

There are some things to watch out for in using Paste Special multiplication
1)  If you select an entire column or data beyond your used region you
     will change your last cell (Ctrl+End)
2)  If you include a blank cell in the range to be changed, it will be changed
     to a  0   (zero).

My preference is  a macro
   http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm#DelHyperlinks

---
HTH,

"MDubbelboer" ..

> multiply each cell by 1 using paste special
>
> then change the text formatting to make it all uniform if it wasn't
> already.

Excel to PDF
When converting Excel workbook to Acrobat some sheets are dropped without giving any error messages. How can I fix this ? I am using windows 95, Office 97 and Adobe Acrobat 4. ...

Excel 2007

Counting number of X's in a column

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2