excel 2003(SP3) - Save problem with multiple workbooks and event workbook_deactivate

Hello
I have 2 workbooks opened, with a workbook_deactivate sub defined
When I ask to close (red cross), the save window appears and i click
to 'Yes to all', but the workbooks stay opened, and not saved! the
problem is not on my code, because if i have a sub like that:

Sub Workbook_deactivate()
   msgbox "hello"
end sub

the problem is still here.
And if i remove completely this sub, it works fine(workbooks saved and
closed!

It can be tested very easily. Create 2 workbooks with the
workbook_deactivate like here, then modify any data in sheets of the
two workbooks, then click on the red cross, and answer 'Yes' or 'Yes
to All'

Do you reproduce this ?
Have you any idea to sove this problem ?
Thanks for your help.
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

SMTP Event Sink not firing
Hi All, We have written an SMTP Event Sink to record all email into a database. This works fine for incoming emails but never seems to get triggered for outgoing emails. Is there some reason specific to SBS2003 which prevents this Event Sink from firing? Thanks, Nick Further research into this problem suggests I might need to setup an SMTP Bridgehead server and/or an SMTP connector for this. Can anyone give me some clues how to do this in SBS? Thanks, Nick "Nick" <NoOne@NotHere.com> wrote in message news:%23WkuwSW4KHA.4952@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

SQL deadlock problem

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003

Event id 9693 MsExchangeIS
Has anyone else in the world seen this? I used to get 9667 before upgrading to SP2. Hi Stillabdul, I need more information to be able to assist you with this. Can you please post the entire event here to the newsgroups ... please change and internal information to generic names like "Computer". Hope this Helps, -- Matthew Byrd Microsoft PSS Run Microsoft Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Today http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/exbpa When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ...

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

docmd.transfertext problem