Excel 2003 SP3 crash using formula.

Hi Guys I have a problem with 1 PC in my network.
Sometime, not always, if you press the function button in excel, it crashes.
I tried to lunch the install and repair process and it didn't solve the
problem. Also I used to remove all the addin but it still happen.
Do you have any idea, I think the user used in the past some macro or
automation not well done that now did some mess inside the VBA references and
excel references.
Should I install from scratch microsoft Office and all the SP?

thank you
--
Raffaele Garofalo
Application Developer

On Feb 12, 10:45=A0am, Raffaeu <Raff...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Hi Guys I have a problem with 1 PC in my network.
> Sometime, not always, if you press the function button in excel, it crash=
es.
> I tried to lunch the install and repair process and it didn't solve the
> problem. Also I used to remove all the addin but it still happen.
> Do you have any idea, I think the user used in the past some macro or
> automation not well done that now did some mess inside the VBA references=
 and
> excel references.
> Should I install from scratch microsoft Office and all the SP?
>
> thank you
> --
> Raffaele Garofalo
> Application Developer
> MCP

Do you mean the "Insert Function" Button?(fx)
0
davesexcel (61)

if cell starts with characters formula
Hi I need to count cells in a column starting with certain characters. each cell's data varies in length. I have tried with @countif( but does not work if the cell contains other characters after the "prefix". eg. row 20 cell 5 apples row 21 cell 5 apples red row 22 cell 5 apples green row 23 cell 5 plums green row 23 cell 5 plums purple totals required for apples = 3 (regardless of colour) total required for plums = 2 (regardless of colour) @countif(C20:c30,"plums") gives answer of 1 require answer of 2 @countif(C20:c30,&quo...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.